What will happen?

I love you,I hate you.

''Are you guys crazy?'' ,Chaerin yelled at both of them. Jiyong turned his back to them and slowly started walking away.

''I have waited long enough,Chae ah. '' he said and left Jay and Chaerin standing there alone. Jay looked at her but she didn't want to look at him. She angrily starting walking towards the dorm. He suddenly grabbed her hand. 

''Don't worry about us. Everything will be okay. Goodbye for now.'' he said and let go of her hand. She continued walking and entered the dorm. She tried to hide from the others but failed. They made her sit in the living room and talk about her date with Jay. 

''I have something to tell you,guys.'' she started. They all looked at her.

''Jay and Jiyong want to challenge YGs five year rule.'' 

''No way!'' Dara squealed.

''It's so romantic! Right Minji ah?'' Bom said while hugging the maknae. 

''Stop it you guys! I'm going to sleep now. '' she said and left the room.

The next day Chaerin was the only one to go record for the new album. She was excited because it was Teddy and her,alone. Her,Teddy,alone. You could say she has a big crush on him. She walked into the studio room and unfortunately she saw Kush who was sitting on the couch listening to the beat that Teddy made. She sighed and greeted both of them.

''Chaerin,what's the deal with Jiyog and Jay fighting over you?'' Teddy suddenly spoke up. 

''What do you mean,oppa?''

''I heard from Jiyong that he wants to challenge the five year rule,with Jay.''

''Oh,that....''

''I remember how hard it was for TOP,when he challenged YG.''

''Yeah...''

''Do you like any of them Chae ah?''

''I'm not sure,oppa. I've know Jiyong for a long time,but he's just my friend. And I don't know Jay that well. Ah,It's all so complicated.''

''I say,you go for Seungri.'',Kush suddenly interrupted. Chaerin's eyes grew wider,she raised her eyebrow. ''No.'' she answered instantly. Kush giggled,while Teddy just continued to stare at his computer. The door suddenly opened,it was TOP. He was carrying a bag which had a lot of fruit in it.  TOP greeted them.

''Chaerin and hyungs,Bom told me to give you some fruit. She tells me that you guys,don't eat healthy.''  Chaerin giggled at Teddy who made a face which meant that he did not want to eat fruit. He would prefer a cigarette or something. TOP sat on the couch next to Chaerin and handed them the bag. Chaerin took out an apple and started eating it. She offered Kush a banana. He took it and started eating it. Teddy and TOP kept staring at Kush who was eating a banana. It looked like he was...you know.

''Here oppa,have an orange.'' Chaerin offered to Teddy.

''Nah,you know I hate fruit,Chae ah.'' 

''Shut up and eat it.'' she gave him a death glare. He gulped.

''Yes,ma'am.'' He took the orange and chewed it as fast as he could. 

Meanwhile,Jiyong had some stuff to do.That day he went over to YGs office.He waited until YG let him in.He slowly sat in his chair felling more nervous than before. He took a deep breath. YG looked at the already sweaty Jiyong,he offered him a handkerchief. Jiyong took it and wiped the sweat away from his face. 

''So Jiyong ah,what brings you here?'' YG said calmly.

''I wanted to ask you something.''

''Continue...''

''I want to challenge the five year rule for Lee Chae Rin!'' he said quickly not thinking about his words. YG looked at him for a second,a while later he smiled. 

''Fine.'' Jiyong's eyes widened.

''Really?''

''Yes.''

''Oh,I have one more thing.''

''What is it?''

''Jay Park also wants to challenge it...'' he said feeling angry. 

''Ok,I'll give him a call later.You can go now.''

''Wait? Don't I get some kind of an assignment?''

''Don't you worry about anything. You can go now.'' 

Jiyong bowed and exited the office. It was a relief for him that YG actually let him challenge him.He went over to his car but suddenly a familiar figure was running towards him. It was Dara. 

''Hello,noona.''

''Hi,Jiyong ah.'' she smiled.

''Can you please drive noona over to her dorm?''

''Sure.''

''So...Jiyong ah. What's going on with the challenge.''

''Well YG accepted it,but he didn't give any assignments,yet. Typical.''

''I hope you will do well Jiyong ah.'' she patted his head.

''Here we are noona!''

''Thank you! And don't worry Jiyong ah,Bom,Minji and me are cheering you on! Jiyong fighting'' she said and left him. She quickly opened the door to see Chaerin who was sitting on the floor watching BOF in her usual 'house' clothes. A hoodie and shorts. Chaerin didn't even notice Dara,until Dara came and yelled out Bom's and Minji's names.

''Unnie!You're here! Where have you been?''

''I forgot that you finished practice.I am dumb,I know.'' Dara sat on the couch. Chaerin climbed next to her. 

''You know Chae ah....''

''Hm?''

''DON'T LEAVE ME AND TAMTAM ALONE AND MARRY JIYONG! DON'T CHAERIN!''

''What the hell? Why would I marry him?''

''YG accepted his challenge....''

Chaerin quickly stood up and walked over to the fridge. She took out a big bowl of ice cream and sat back at the couch and continued to watch the drama. Dara took her phone,and secretly took a picture of Chaerin who was eating ice cream. She ran over to her laptop and uploaded it on her me2day.

Our CLroo is in a stressful period.Give her lots of love! Chaerin fighting!~ ^^