Not so good

I love you,I hate you.

Later that day Jiyong was driving back to BIG BANG's dorm. Suddenly he got a text message from an uknown number. He opened it and was surprised to see it was an assignment. He smiled. It said:

Hello there,Jiyong! Out little Chaerinie is not feeling so good today,go over to her and try to comfort her. Good luck,cause Jay will be there too.  

Jiyong quickly drove over to 2NE1's dorm. He didn't even bother to knock on the door,he just barged in. He saw Chaerin who was sitting on the couch still eating her ice cream. There was no sight of Dara,Bom and Minji...This was his chance. He greeted her but she didn't hear him.

''Chaerin!'' he yelled out. She looked at him,and continued watching her drama. 

''Aren't you going to greet your oppa?'' he said and sat next to her. He sighed,he took away her ice cream.

''Hey,stop that!''

''Oh,now you see me.''

''Grr...what do you want? Oh,and thanks for ruining my date with Jay last night. Hope you're happy now.'' she turned her back at him,just like she did when they first met. But this time he didn't want to '' her like he did before. 

''I'm sorry...'' he started,but suddenly someone walked in the room. It was Jay. 

''Chaerin,are you feeling ok? I heard that you don't feel well.'' she smiled as soon as she saw him,which made Jiyong mad. 

''Hello,Jiyong.'' he said coldly. Jiyong didn't respond. Suddenly Bom and Minji entered the house,seeing Jay and Jiyong who were next to Chaerin. Bom looked at Minji,and Minji nodded. Bom walked over to them and greeted them. 

''So...what have you guys been up to? Do you want to go with the rest of us to the street fair?'' she smiled.

''Oh,cool. I want to.'' Jay answered.

''Me too!'' Jiyong said.

''I guess I'll go...'' Chaerin said. 

''Ok,It's settled then! I'll call my Tabi,and probably Taeyang. Chaerin go and get ready.'' Chaerin nodded and went over to her room,but Dara was in the room browsing through some articles about Chaerin. Chaerin raised an eyebrow at the sight of Dara who still didn't see her. 

''Unnie,what are you doing?'' Dara immediately closed the laptop and turned around.

''Chaerin ah!''

''Unnie,we're going to some street fair. Do you want to come along with us?''

''No,unnie is tired. Maybe some other time?'' 

''Ok. Can you at least help me pick out something to wear?'' 

''Sure.'' Dara answered and stood up. Sh walked over to the wardrobe and threw all of Chaerin's clothes on the bed. Chaerin freaked out because she is a clean freak. Dara smirked and started picking out outfits. At the end they chosen an outfit. 

the outfit: http://bp3.blogger.com/_gz_w_psZ10Y/SJOa1Oh-4bI/AAAAAAAAAEA/_GWQTRTm60c/s400/80705-0181.jpg

Chaerin walked out of the room,and left Dara who continued browsing the internet. Jiyong was driving which wasn't so good,because that way Chaerin can have more alone time with Jay. But he couldn't do anything about it. Then it hit him,TOP and Taeyang were going to be there,and they can drag away Jay from Chaerin. He smiled to himself. After 30 minutes they were there. 

The girls were everywhere,while Jay and Jiyong were waiting for TOP and Taeyang. Suprisingly TOP and Taeyang weren't late,they came 2 minutes later. They greeted them. Suddenly TOP dragged Jiyong somewhere.

''Yah,what's he doing here?''

''It's sort of part of the assignment...It .'' 

''You're lucky that Taeyang and me are around...'' 

''Thanks,man.'' 

''Let's go back now.'' Suddenly the girls noticed that TOP and Taeyang arrived. Bom quickly ran over to TOP and practically gave him a feeling of 'surprise '. He gave her a passionate kiss on the lips,while everyone else was staring at them. ''Ok,Romeo and Juliette.Get a room or something.'' Minji insisted.But they didn't listen,until Jiyong pulled them away from each other. 

The rest of the day Chaerin kept spending with Jay.Dara came a while later,which made Taeyang really happy..Everyone was having fun,except Jiyong.

''Oppa,are you ok?'' Minji asked.

''I'm fine Minji ah. Can oppa ask you for a favor?''

''Sure.'' she smiled.

''Can you drag away Jay for a moment?''

''Ok.'' She walked over to Jay and started asking him about some dance moves. Even though she was a pro,she did it for her oppa. Jay was so occupied with the dance moves that he forgot that Chaerin was standing right there. Suddenly Jiyong dragged her away. 

''Yah,Jiyong! What are you doing?''

''Nothing. I just wanted to apologize about ruining your date. Please forgive me,Chae ah.'' He kept begging her but she refused to look at him. Suddenly he pulled her closer,hugging her.

''Please,Chaerin....'' she finally let it go,and hugged him back.

''Alright,oppa...''  

In the back she could see her fellow 2NE1 members who were giving her a thumbs up. She smiled. On the way back she was getting closer to Jay,yet again. And that was causing Jiyong to be even more nervous. He stopped the car.

''Jay,we're here. You can go now.'' Jay gave a sly smile,and gave Chaerin a peck on the cheek.

''See you tomorrow,Chae ah. Bye guys.'' he said and exited the car.

''Jiyong,you didn't have to be so mean.'' Dara said. He rolled his eyes.

''It's not my fault she's getting all lovey-dovey with his womanizing .'' 

''Quit saying stupid stuff,Jiyong!'' Chaerin yelled at him. 

''If he's such a womanizer,then you're the same as him!'' she said that without even thinking. A tear rolled down her cheek.

''Chaerin...'' TOP looked at her. She layed her head on TOP's shoulder and kept crying,all the way to their dorm. Dara tried to comfort her but it was no use at all. Chaerin took TamTam and covered herself in her bed. Tears and tears were rolling down on her cheeks. 

''Why are you doing this to me?'' she whispered.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guys,sorry if the update chapter is crap. I seriosly didn't have any ideas. If you have any ideas,please comment!