Love Love Love

I love you,I hate you.

Chaerin woke up the next day,feeling exhausted. She walked over to the living room,which was empty for some reason. She glanced at the clock and it was only 9:30. It was really weird,she usually doesn't wake up that early and the other members are always home. She wasn't that good at cooking but she decided that she should at least make herself a sandwich. The door bell suddenly rang. She slowly walked over to the door,and opened it. There was no one there.

Then she noticed that a rose was in front of her feet. She slowly picked it up and noticed that there is also a message. 

Dear Hunchae,I'm really sorry about yesterday. I hope I can make it up to you...Just follow the rose petals.

She suddenly saw a small path of rose petals. She started following it,it led her to...Big Bang's dorm. She knocked on the door. TOP suddenly opened it. Seeing Chaerin this early was creeping him out. He wanted to greet her but she just continued following the petals.She ended up going to Jiyong's room. She opened the door,but he wasn't there. She sat on his bed and sighed. Gaho suddenly entered the room.

''Well,well,well. My baby Gaho,did you miss mommy?'' Gaho hopped onto Chaerin's lap. 

''Was daddy making fun of mommy?''  Gaho did not give an answer.  She sighed again. The door opened again,and this time it was Jiyong. 

''Jingyo oppa?''

''Hunchae?'' She smiled. Jiyong suddenly took Gaho away from her and sent him out of the room. 

''So,how are you going to make it up to me,oppa?''

''If you would consider...'' He suddenly interlocked his fingers with hers,and cuddled into her neck.He held her hand tightly,and used his free hand to lift her chin up. He looked deeply into her eyes.

''I've been waiting to do this for a while...'' he suddenly kisses her lightly on her lips. At first she was surprised,but then she got into it. He slowly pushed his tongue into . She responded. After a few minutes of passionate kissing they stopped so they can get some air. He grabbed her by the waist and kissed her forehead.

''Does this make you feel better?''

''Ofcourse.Now let go of me Kwon Ji Yong,you forgot about poor Gaho.'' she said and ran over to the living room to get Gaho.He was just behind her trying to catch her,but she hid behind TOP. 

''Ha-ha! You can't catch me! Come on Gaho,let's better get away before he gets mad.'' she quickly ran to the bathroom closing it. He tried to knock,but figured out it was useless. He knocked the door down,and gave her a smirk. 

''Got you.'' he smiled. Suddenly Chaerin's phone rang.

''Hello?''

''CHAERIN AH! WHERE ARE YOU!?'' It was Dara.

''Ah,unnie. I'm fine,I'm at BIG BANG's dorm. The better question is,where were Bom,Minji and you? I had to make my own sandwich.''

''Don't worry about us,we're home. We had to get some stuff. But why are you at BIG BANG's dorm?Did Jiyong do something again.'' 

''I'll talk to you when I get back,unnie. Bye.'' Chaerin said and hung up,leaving poor Dara wondering what's going on there. Chaerin  put the phone in her pocket and stood up. 

''I have to go now,oppa.''

''Aww,why?''

''Dara unnie will freak out if i don't get home.''

''Fine.'' He stood up,and gave her a light kiss on the lips.She waved at him and exited the dorm. He sighed. He walked over to his bedroom,and sat at his computer. He typed in '2NE1 leader CL'. He was browsing through a lot of sites,just staring at her pictures. You could say that he was drooling over her. Suddenly he got an e-mail,from YG. At first he really didn't want to open it,and he really doesn't want to see Jay Park again. But he was the almighty Kwon Leader,so he clicked it. 

Dear Jiyong,you should consider taking Chaerin on a date. You better make it special,or there will be consiquences.You should know that Jay is out with her maybe this at this very moment. You can go out with her tomorrow.

Meanwhile...

Chaerin slowly opened the door,when she saw four pairs of shoes. She made a confused face.She walked into the living room seeing none other than Jay. 

''Hello,oppa.''

''Hey,Chaerinie.'' he greeted her back.Suddenly Bom and Dara came out of the bathroom with Minji.

''Baby Rin! What the hell were you doing at Big Bang's dorm?'' 

''We were worried,unnie!'' Chaerin just kept quiet. She sat next to Jay on the couch. 

''Yah,Chaerin. Answer us.''

''It doesn't matter...'' Jay suddenly stood up.

''Do you wanna go on a date with me? Now?'' She stayed quiet for a couple minutes. She didn't know what to say.

''She will go!'' Minji suddenly yelled.

''Yah,Minji!''

''Then it's settled. Come on Chaerin.'' he said,and grabbed her hand and dragged her to his car. They were being quiet the whole time. They arrived at some really fancy restaurant. Chaerin walked in and her jaw just literally dropped. They sat at their table and ordered a lobster. 

''How have you been Chaerin? Is Jiyong bothering you again?''

''No,he's not. Mmm,waah. This lobster is so delicious.'' he suddenly raised his fork and offered her his food.

''Want some of mine?'' he smiled. She nodded.The rest of the meal,they just talked about their careers. She was ready to leave when he grabbed her hand and gave her a peck on the lips.

''See you later,Chae ah.'' he smiled. She blushed and went back home. When she arrived she saw 9 messages on her phone,all from Jiyong saying the same thing. 

I miss you.

She smiled to herself,like a little girl. She dialed his number. 

''Hello?''

''Jingyo oppa!''

''Hunchae!''

''What's going on,oppa?I've seen about 9 messages on my phone.''

''Oh,nothing. Can I ask you something?''

''Sure.''

''Let's go out,tomorrow.''

''I would love to.''

''Ok,see you tomorrow,Hunchae!'' he said and hung up.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm really sorry for being this late! I had a lot of stuff to do in school,and no ideas. Please forgive me. T.T