Chapter 8

I'm Married to a Girl?!

Droplets of water pour down the ground. And flashing lights followed by roaring thunders can be heard in that house, where three people can be seen. One is drinking, a tanned-goddess, and the two, her friends, watch her looking concerned.

“Yuri-ah, stop drinking. You know you can’t take it” Sooyoung tried to convince her friend, but she didn’t even get a reply.

“The ‘perfect’ couple had their first fight. What else do you expect?” Taeyeon mocked, complete with quotation.

“Taeyeon!” But all their bickering were just ignored.

“Go on Sooyoung. I know you still had to do something. I’ll take care of Yuri”

“I don’t trust you” Taeyeon took Sooyoung’s coat and umbrella along with her and pushed her to the door “Okay, okay. Just, be careful with her”

“Yeah…”


----------

Jessica tried to roll around the bed but found it difficult to do so. She lifted her eyelids to see what’s on her way. The 'husband' is cuddling affectionately her 'wife'.

"Ahhh!!!"

----------

"What was that, unnie?" Seohyun shot up when she heard her Aunt Jessica's deafening scream.

"Just ignore them" the older girl buried her face in the pillow once more and whispered "If there's one thing my moms are good at... It's being stupid"

----------

"Ahhh!!!"

"Oh baby... You're awake..." Yuri, although still sleepy, managed to , making the poor blonde go red.

----------

"Okay kids. Good luck in school" the 'appa' bid goodbye to Yoona and Seohyun who are all ready at the front gate of their small and simple house. Yoona kissed her moms' cheeks and got different reactions. From Jessica, an awkward frown but from Yuri, a joyous grin. With that, they waved goodbye.

Yuri was still waving when Jessica reminded her something "Yuri. You're also supposed to go to work today, right?"

"Hehehe" that simple laugh didn't sound good to the listener. Yuri went behind her and gave her a back-hug "That's mean, Sica. Don't you want to spend more time with me?" smile never ceasing, she asked.

Ice princess removed herself from Yuri and stared at her weirdly "No. Now go to work or-"

"Jessica~ Please just now, let me have a day off. I have no idea what a geometry teacher does!"

Jessica sighed. Yes, Yuri annoys her to death, but she understands how difficult it is to adjust "Fine. So what are we gonna do now?" she crossed her arms and acted like the typical nagging housewife.

...

"Let's go shopping!"

----------

Yuri must be a witch. No. She is a WITCH. Or maybe some kind of supernatural being. After all, how did she manage to make Jessica carry everything they purchased? But of course, a scowl from her is still there.

"Next time you go shopping, make sure take someone else with you. Not ME"

"Like who? My 'weird' friends?" her easy chuckling was abruptly stopped. Even her expression changed to a shocked one. Before them are two men. One is a face that Yuri will surely never forget "Jae..."

"Y-yuri?" Both Yunho and Jessica fell silent. They are aware of what the two went through. But it is also because of this that they have to in.

"Hey. Long time no see" the blonde dropped what she's holding and neared Jaejoong to give him a friendly hug. She had no idea who this man is, but through intuition, she was able to conclude that he is Yuri's ex-boyfriend.

"Yes, Jessica. It has been a long time" but despite the fact that Jessica 'stole' Yuri from Jaejoong, he remained pleasant. He is naturally a nice man.

"Uhmm, do you guys want to hang out?" Yuri suddenly suggested. The three's eyes fell on her "I mean... it certainly has been long" Yuri while fidgeting, bit her lip. She is nervous.

"She's right, Jae. We SHOULD hang out" Yunho claimed as if it's a requirement and patted his friend's back.

"Okay... I guess I can show you where Yunho and I will live now" Yunho shot him a look, while he signaled him with his eye. He also put his arm around Yunho's shoulder. The other man responded by elbowing him in his stomach, which went unnoticed by the two girls. But that didn't stop Jaejoong and only groaned.

"You live together?" Yuri asked with a hint of pain and confusion on her voice.

"Yes. We're getting married" his sudden announcement made the three speechless and wide-eyed in shock. Their fake smiles and amusement disappeared in an instant "And we're... expecting a baby soon" he rubbed the statued Yunho's belly with a grin plastered on his face.

----------

Yuri and Jaejoong was left alone by their partners in life. The two needed to talk, badly. They walked along the garden of what seemed to be Yunho's house.

"Congratulations" Yuri started, she doesn't need more awkward silence between them, although her eyes are becoming clearer because of the liquid that is threatening to fall.

"Thanks" he said, barely audible.

"So... how are you?"

He took in a large amount of air before replying "I'm doing great. Thanks for asking" throughout the conversation, no one dared to look at the other, knowing that breaking down is possible.

"Listen" they said in unison, while finally facing each other.

"Okay, you first"

"No, you first, Yuri"

"Alright. Jaejoong I," she looked around, trying to find anything interesting except Jaejoong's eyes, which is impossible so she still ended up looking at it "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I did. I was a fool, I shouldn't have-" her voice shaking along her, and she released all her frustrated feelings "I shouldn't have broken up with you"