Chapter 17

I'm Married to a Girl?!

2 more days till STEPHANIE HWANG's birthday XD So happy happy birthday, wishing you the best :))

**************************

Tiffany’s POV

 

As soon as we left the restroom, my mind drifted to what Jessi just told me. A while ago I acted calm and composed, but that’s because I don’t want her to flip out.

I always have to be the cool one in the relationship. Ahehe. Jessi and I, in a relationship~-

Realizing my own spazzing, I cleared my throat and stole a glance at Jessica. And yes, she didn’t notice. I sighed. It’s really cute how she is ignorant with the rest of the world.

Back to the topic, is what she’s saying really true? And how is that even possible? I have no idea.

But she is my best friend. Best friends trust each other, believe in each other. So… should I believe in that?

Looking at my side, Jessi is nowhere to be found. I looked behind to see her dragging Yuri.

 

Aishh! This is so irritating! But wait-

 

If what Jessica’s saying is true… then… Yuri and her…

 

OH YEAH!!

 

God has given me another chance! I should not waste it!

 

“Fany-ah~” Taeyeon called. Oh. I forgot. She’s still here. Or maybe because of her height that I didn’t notice her. Hahaha. But I have to admit she’s really cute. “FANY-AH~”

 

“Y-yes?” when my attention shifted to her, the smile on her face became wider. Ohh~ she’s so cute! Due to excitement, I pinched her cheek.

 

“Ow!”

 

“Ah- Sorry!” she looked at me madly, and even biting her lip. It is hard to get scared if it’s someone as dorky as Taeyeon. I felt a stinging sensation on both my cheeks. “Taeyeon!” I scolded as I pry her hands off me.

 

“Hehehe. That’s payback for what you did earlier”

 

“Ouchie, my cute face” I complained while massaging the part that she pinched.

 

“Mianhe Fany-ah. I got carried away”

 

This girl, I’d be lying if I say I didn’t know about the little crush she has on me.

 

I would make a pass at her if I wasn’t taken already, I mean my heart. I don’t want to use her to forget Jessi, she’s too nice of a girl. But entertaining her a bit wouldn’t hurt.

 

 “Taeyeon-ah, you’ll have to make it up to me later”

 

“Sure. Anything for you Tiffany”

 

I was about to reply when we heard a high-pitched scream that possibly belongs to my Jessi. Yuri carried her bridal style. Jessica, being the typical Jessica,fought back, but eventually gave in.

 

 

I just noticed that a single tear slid down. I’ve been holding it in for so long. I even returned to America to forget about the pain. But that’s just how it is. I’ll always and only be the best friend that supports her.

 

Taeyeon, who noticed me, stood there in shock. She awkwardly reached for my shoulder but pulled back after its first few centimeters.

 

I laughed after wiping the wetness in my face. Everything’s clear to me now; why Jessica blush at every action Yuri takes, how she initiates skinship even if she complains a lot about it, the way she is even more grumpier when with said girl, it all makes sense now.

 

My best friend is falling for the black pearl.

 

How sad. Just when I thought I have a chance, it was all stripped from me all of a sudden.

 

“Taeyeon…”

 

The short girl gasped at my call “Y-yes?”

 

“Let’s be girlfriends” hung open in a weird manner, making me laugh and soon forget my troubles.

 

“I’m sorry but, could you repeat what you just said”

 

“I said, LET’S BE GIRLFRIENDS. Or you don’t want to?” forget what I said earlier. Screw Jessica and my love for her. If I have Taeyeon, things are bound to be one hundred times better.

 

“It’s just that, isn’t that a bit, you know, soon?” she chided, pausing in between, while scratching the back of her head. I could tell she’s nervous. Who wouldn’t be?

 

“Taeyeon” Entwining her hands with mine, I spoke softly, she’s right about things being soon, but I’m impatient at heart, and I want her to know where I’m getting at “I know what you mean, and I’m not exactly in the position to say this, but I want to try ‘us’ out; if things would work out. I know you like me after all” she slightly pulled and looked away, but I continued “And I want you to know, that I like you too” her eyes suddenly beamed with hope. My heart was suddenly flooded by guilt “But not to the point of wanting to settle down! My point is, we should give each other a chance. Only time can tell”

 

She slipped her hands away from me, and cleared . The shy girl a while ago now back to the confident dork “I see” She murmured, as if the words aren’t meant for me. Like how her following words will also be, confusing me to no end “So you want the both of us to get hurt… That’s fine, completely fine with me”

 

“Is that a yes?” her eyes directly connected with mine. I gulped at the pressure building up. I swear I saw her lips form a smirk. Before I knew it, those same lips are pressed against mine. My first instinct was to push her away but she’s all of a sudden strong.

 

Oh, whatever, I’ll just go with the flow. And this is my first kiss too.

**********

Normal POV

Meanwhile, Yuri threw Jessica in the pool, despite her protests. But found herself underwater too when the blonde pulled her along. The two played with each other, oblivious to the drama that was happening with Taeny.

 

****************************************************************************************

A/N

Whoots~ It's been a while since I last updated. Been busy with school, and no ideas were coming in my mind >.<

And yeah, I had a hard time writing in Ppany's pov. I'm worried about getting her out-of-character, but I'm dying to update already so...

let's just hope I did fine XD

 

PS

Many things had happened with our soshi girls, but YAY FOR YULSIC COMEBACK!!!