Chapter 15

I'm Married to a Girl?!

A fuming ice princess entered their assigned room, her black pearl trying to catch up to her; carrying along their baggage.

“Jessicaaa, what’s your problem?”

Jessica stopped her march and turned to face Yuri, a frown on her face. “What do you think my problem is?!”

“Eek! I- I have no idea. Which is why I was asking you” she dropped their things but because of tiredness.

Just then Jessica grabbed her shoulders, holding on to them tightly. She was not able to react from shock, only slightly opening for she was about to speak.

Jessica’s hands slowly let go, and made their way to the back of her neck. She pulled the taller girl closer and hugged her, burying her face on the other’s neck.  Yuri’s body tensed at the action.

 

“Yahoo! We’re here!” two voices chimed in. One, coming from Yuri, and the other, no other than Jaejoong.

 

When they laid eyes on each other, all the excitement vanished. Yuri’s hold on Jessica’s waist slipped; the blond took notice of this.

 

“Oppa, you’re here, too?”

 

“Uh yeah. I decided to have a little break” he answered, closing the gap between them.

 

“That’s good. You shouldn’t overstress yourself “

 

“Hehehe. You’re still the sweet girl I know”

 

“Of course oppa” the look on Yuri’s face is something Jessica has not witnessed before. She looks like a young maiden in love with the smile plastered on her face, while acting cutely at the boy in front of her. The two are in their own little world, and it’s bothering her.

 

Jessica tugged at Yuri’s shirt, but she was ignored. And it hurts her. The least she can do is leave.

 

But Yuri didn’t notice this as she is busy with her oppa.

 

“Jaejoong, stop flirting or I’ll leave you here” Yunho, who is behind him the whole time, complained.

 

“Yes yes” he said, not even removing his gaze from Yuri.

 

Tiffany, seeing her best friend like that, immediately understood. The only thing that has ever made Jessica like that is her father, seeing how he rejects her. She whispered at the equally worried Taeyeon who in turn nodded.

 

“Yuri, are you forgetting something?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

Once she realized that Jessica is missing on her side, she forgot all formalities and just left.

 

“J-jessica?”

 

“… Nothing. I just feel like hugging you” she lied, and broke the hug. “I’m fine now”

 

Yuri sighed in relief. She grinned playfully and transferred the baggage at their bed, removing what’s inside. “Omo! You bought something like this?!” she exclaimed while holding out the swimsuit that possibly belongs to Jessica.

 

Jessica, when she saw what Yuri is talking about, blushed and tried to grab it from her, but Yuri is quicker and hid it behind her “Gahh! Don’t touch it!”

 

“I thought you were the conservative type” she mumbled while studying it once more.

 

“Don’t look at it! Arrgh! You ert!” Jessica jumped at her to try and steal it once more, but failed again. But due to her action, she fell right on top of Yuri on the bed.

 

Looking at Yuri that close, she was caught again by her hypnotizing beauty.

 

But playful Yul smiled and kissed the tip of her nose.

 

“Don’t worry. I’m sure you’ll still look beautiful in this” Jessica quickly got up, again, blushing. She touched the spot that Yuri kissed, getting dizzy just thinking about it. “Come on. We wouldn’t want to make them wait”

 

----------

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon walked side by side at the resort. From time to time, they would steal glances at each other.

 

Upon walking, they arrived at a farm-like place in the resort, complete with stables for the animals.

 

“Taetae, look! There are horses!”

 

“Yeah. They’re pretty cute, huh?”

 

“I know, right?” Proceeding on walking, Taeyeon was stopped by Tiffany’s hold on her hand. “Let’s ride em”

 

“Uhmm… maybe some other time. Ihihi” she suggested, faking a laugh. In truth, she just doesn’t want to ride one.

 

“Nope. I want now. Right now”

 

“But Fany-ah-“ before she could complain, Tiffany took her hand in hers, pulling her to her doom.

 

----------

 

Tiffany returned to the others who are already having fun at the pool. Good thing that it is still not vacation so they are the only ones there. In her arms, is Taeyeon, who has nausea from what they did earlier. She helped her have a seat on the bench beside Jessica.

 

“Taeyeon? What happened to you?” Yuri asked, concerned for her friend.

 

“Nothing. Ahahaha” she answered like a drunken woman, her head spinning “Jessica, I didn’t know your friend is… so active”

 

“What did you do to her Steph?”

 

“Nothing!” she answered defensively “We just rode those cute horses, that’s all” Taeyeon finally vomited remembering how fast Tiffany was going while she clung tightly to her, afraid to fall.

 

“Yuri I’m hungry~~” Sooyoung complained after listening to them. She has been silent for a while and it tired her out. After all, she’s usually as hyper and noisy as her two best friends.

 

From a plastic bag, Yuri took out a big watermelon. “You know how they first beat up the watermelon before eating them?”

 

“What?! Why do we have to  do that? Let’s just eat!”

 

“You’re so impatient, shikshin” she looked around to find Yoona only to see her and Seohyun having their own moment at the fishing pond. Yoona is behind her teaching her how to use the rod. But they are so close to each other, dangerously close. “Hey, Yoong”

 

“What?”

 

“Come here” the two maknaes obediently went there. Yuri carelessly threw the watermelon to Yoona, but since she was caught off guard, Seohyun caught it in her place.

 

“Thanks”

 

“Aishh, son, you’re so slow. You could have shown Seobaby how cool you are there” In irritation, Yoona removed her sandals and threw it on her mom’s head. Luckily, her other mother is a slowpoke to catch it for Yuri. And so, it hit her straight in the head. “Oww!!”

 

“Hmmph! Come on, Seohyun, let’s leave the adults here”

 

“W-w-wait! My watermelon!” Sooyoung cried out. Yoona sighed at their childishness. She took the fruit and gave it to her aunt. “B-but,… we still need to smash this” she glared at Sooyoung “Said Yuri!”

 

“Okay. Let me take care of it” Seohyun offered. Sunny from behind blindfolded her, having much difficulty because of her tallness.

 

“What? It is a necessity” Sunny said when it was her turn to be glared at and winked.

 

They positioned the maknae and the fruit, also making her spin after giving her a wooden stick. She started looking for it with the other’s cheering for her.

 

‘Oh no! Seohyun is having difficulty! I must help her!’ Yoona thought. She walked over the watermelon and shouted “Seohyun! Over here!” hearing that, Seohyun immediately approached the source of the voice. She swayed the wood for an attempt to hit it. She struck not the watermelon, but Yoona’s head.

 

“Omo, when I said to act cool, I didn’t mean you should take the blow”

 

Seohyun removed the blindfold to find Yoona pass out “Unnie! You okay?!”

 

“Ohh, aren’t they having fun over there?” wearing a swimming trunks, a guy said, his chocolate bars showing. A smirk crossed his features as he watched over a certain black pearl.

 

***********************

A/N I tried to update sooner. Hihi. What do you think? >.<