Chapter 5

I'm Married to a Girl?!

Sooyoung is running as fast as she can going to Yuri & Sica's house. Taeyeon will get mad at her for being late again. And she doesn't want that. But because of that, right when she was about to turn to that corner, she collided with a newspaper girl with a bicycle. They both fell to their butts with a large thump. Unfortunately, all the newspapers scattered. Sooyoung, having a much better body, got up first and helped the girl up.

"You okay?" she asked as the other dusted herself off. After that, she earned a glare from Sunny, the newspaper girl. "Ehr..."

"Look at what you did!" she pointed at the newspapers "Do you know how much work I still need to get done?!"

"Sorry alright! I'll... help you..." Sooyoung started picking up the newspapers while Sunny watched her. Why does this girl seem so familiar?

----------

Neither of them moved, just gaping at each other inches apart.

“Ah-ah- I’m sorry!” Jessica apologized and backed away.

“It’s okay…”

*GROWL*

Yuri awkwardly looked at Jessica "Was that just now, your stomach?" Jessica got so embarrassed, she turned away from Yuri."Ahahaha. Seriously. I didn't know you could do something so funny. Teehee~"

"W-we haven't eaten breakfast yet!"

"Ohhh~"

"Tch. Just get me my breakfast, okay?" she walked towards the living room only to be stopped by Yuri.

"No, you cook the food"

Jessica faced and approached her again "What?"

"You're the wife, right?" she teased with a smirk on that face. "So you should do the cooking"

"I don't know how to"

"I don't know what came to my mind when I decided to marry you"

"You talk like you're the only one in disagreement with this" they looked at the dining table, and realized that there's already breakfast prepared. There is also a note with it. Jessica didn't even bother to read it and went ahead with eating the food. While Yuri took the note and read it out loud,

"Umma, I already prepared your breakfast. So please don't get mad at me :) -Yoona" she dropped it at the table and rested her chin on it. "What is she talking about?"

"Don't know" she just kept on chewing but twitched her eyes. She's getting conscious with Yuri watching her "Your name's Yuri, right?"

"Yup, Jessica~" Yuri also started to eat her share of food. After a minutes of silence, she spoke again "We should do something about this"

"Like what?"

"You know... make a few rules, and limits. And what should we do about our- d-daughter. I don't think it's a good idea to inform her about our problem"

" You have a point" she pointed her finger upwards for this "But we also can't just be a lovey-dovey couple"

She returned to her upright position "Of course! You think I'm willing to do those MUSHY things with you?"

"I don't know. But I sure as hell don't want to"

"Hmmp! You're so grumpy, I didn't know how your family can stand you!"

Instead of answering back, Jessica was left with a bitter expression along with her bitter feelings. That kind of hit her spot. Aside from her sister, she has no one left in their family. Her mother's dead. Her dad is mad at her.

"Uhmm... Sica?"

"It's nothing. Sorry..." Jessica picked up her and Yuri's finished plates to set it in the sink. Then returned to her seat.

"As your wife, I think I deserve to know more about you. The same goes with you, I'll tell you more about myself. I will... also change that attitude of yours. If I did it back then, I can surely do it again" Yuri, as cheerful as always, suggested. She wants to brighten the mood, after accidentally ruining it.

"If you can. But I think it's better if we just investigate what happened. So we can quickly go back to our normal lives"

“Then tell me, how will we investigate?”

“The ice cream stand”

“The ice cream stand! You’re right! Let’s go there, immediately!”

----------

Yuri and Jessica walked side by side as they approach the ice cream stand.

“Yuri-ah! Jessica!” the owner called and approached them “Long time no see”

“Erm, hi…” Yuri politely greeted, even though she has no idea how this man knows them. “Uhm, mister, could you help us with something?”

“Hoho, Yuri-ah. I told you to drop the mister. Just call me Junsu” Yuri just gave him a polite nod and smile. But Jessica’s face is growing darker. Since she has no idea with why he’s acting like this, she thinks he’s flirting with her wife.

“Y-yeah, Junsu… oppa”

Junsu took out two chairs for them and had them sit there beside each other, while he sat across them. “What do you want help with? I owe you a lot and I haven’t done anything for you” he sheepishly grinned.

“Who are you?” Jessica just blurted out.

“Jes- Yeah, that’s exactly it. Jessica had an accident and she can’t remember what happened from we met here up to now. So I need your help in telling her everything” Jessica glared at her. They didn’t plan on saying that. And she doesn’t want to pretend like an amnesiac patient. Yuri squeezed her hand under the table to calm her down.

“Oh. That is really unfortunate. But I’ll do my best”

Jessica checked the place out, looking for something “Where’s your waitress?”

Junsu, for a few times, blinked. Why would the blonde look for his waitress? But he still called for her through whistling “Her?” The waitress who came, is not the waitress that they supposedly helped back then. What was her name again? Hyo-

“No. The other one, the one named…?”

“Hyoyeon” Yuri added where Jessica nodded.

His eyes widened “There is never a waitress named Hyoyeon here”

Jessica pouted. Here she thought they’ll have another lead aside from this man who is hitting on her Yuri.

“So where should we start?”

“Just tell us everything you know”

“Okay… After that incident where we all first met” he kept on talking, forgetting about the waitress that she just returned to her work and didn’t wait for his order “You always had your date here. And… you helped me promote this small place so I earned much more and was able to have a bigger store. But since this place is special for the two of you, I didn’t close it down. For this is the place where your fate together was sealed”

As much as they want to puke because of that cheesy speech, they can’t. He sounds different from before. Because of the two of them, he changed. It is sweet “Since it’s been long since you’ve been here, free ice creams!”

“Yay~”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6 teaser, just because I don't know when I'll be back again. I'm really busy nowadays :3

 

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows and looked away to cover the pink shade in her cheeks. But since Yuri insisted, and she thinks she has a point, she looked at her once more and leaned in. Yuri took this as a signal and leaned in too. Their faces got so close that they can feel each other breathe.