Chapter 14

I'm Married to a Girl?!

Another morning has come for the Kwon household. The family of three, including one guest, is having their breakfast. Yoona is already clad in her school uniform, excited for what the new day will bring, as oppose to Yuri, who is looking grumpy early in the morning. They heard a thug outside, the familiar sound of the newspaper.

 

“I’ll get it” Yuri volunteered. Not hearing any response, she proceeded “Oh. Hey Sunny”

 

“Morning Yuri. I didn’t know you live here”

 

“I didn’t too, at first” Yuri chuckled as she recollects her first memory here “You’re working again?”

 

“Well, yeah. I have to”

 

“Yuri! Is Tiffany there?” Taeyeon arrived with Sooyoung.

 

“Y-yeah. Why?” Taeyeon laughed by herself and entered the house, leaving Yuri, Sunny and Sooyoung dumbfounded. “Hmmph. That Tiffany persuaded Jessica to let her sleep here” she crossed her arms in annoyance “Even though I told her not to let that girl”

 

“Yul is jealous” Sooyoung stated. Yuri looked at her disapprovingly and slapped her arm.

 

“That’ not true!”

 

“It is” she laughed at how her friend is acting. She has never seen Yuri act this cute, even when she was with Jaejoong. She looked at her side and found Sunny, who is confused at them. “You”

 

“My name’s Sunny”

 

“Sooyoung”

 

Just then, a girl in a school uniform arrived. “Aunt Yuri, is Yoona there?”

 

“Yeah. Inside. You too Sunny. Have breakfast first”

 

“Ehr, okay?” the four girls entered the house, with Yuri leading them. Tiffany is holding on to Taeyeon’s hands, looking excited. Jessica’s expression the same as hers. While Yoona seems to be annoyed, but that changed when she saw Seohyun. The whole room brightened up for her.

 

“What’s going on here?” Yuri asked.

 

“Taetae said she will take us on a private resort” Tiffany answered, her eye-smile remaining while still holding on to Taeyeon’s hand.

 

But Yuri ignored her “Jessica?”

 

She looked at Tiffany apologetically before answering “Yeah. Just as she said”

 

“Yuri umma, they want me to come too. I can’t skip classes for leisure, tell them” Yoona whined. In truth, it is not classes she doesn’t want to miss.

 

“If Seohyun comes, you’ll come too, right?” Yuri confirmed. Yoona gasped at the sudden question while Seohyun could only blink her eyes. “Seohyun, don’t you want to come with us?”

 

“I’m… not sure. I don’t really want to-“

 

“Pweaseeee… For Yoona as well”

 

Seohyun sighed at the older girl’s stubbornness “Okay. But one time only. Next time this won’t happen again”

 

“Yey~!” Yoona and Yuri clasped their hands together, and jumped simultaneously, shamelessly, happy at her decision. Jessica laughed at them.

 

Sooyoung, who was watching from the side, noticed how Sunny is getting out of place. Sunny caught her staring, but she quickly looked away.

 

“Let’s go” Taeyeon happily stated; hands still intertwined with Tiffany’s as she pull her along.

 

“Taengoo” Sooyoung called “We went here on foot, remember?”

 

The short girl stopped walking, the grin on her face slowly faded. She got too excited that any preparations that should be made did not cross her mind.

 

Sunny, on the other hand, after keeping her phone, joined in “There’s a limo outside”

 

“Haha” with an ahjumma laugh, Taeyeon said “Seems like everything’s in order now” Tiffany giggled at her new friend’s silliness. Then they left.

 

“Is it just me or there’s something up with those two?” Yuri asked.

 

“Nothing’s up now let’s leave” Jessica answered before dragging Yuri outside. The good wife she is, she didn’t complain. Sooyoung and Sunny also followed suit.

 

“Did they forget that if we are going in a trip, we need to pack some things?” Yoona complained, while rubbing her forehead in frustration. “It’s like I’m the only adult here”

 

“Unnie, let’s leave that to them, okay?” Seohyun said, gradually calming the other girl. “For now, let’s enjoy ourselves to the fullest” she linked her arm with Yoona’s, and went to the car.

 

Just as Sunny said, there is a white limousine waiting in front of their house. Yuri peeked from inside and waved at the two students “Yo! Whatcha waiting for? Get in!” she called in Engrish, attempting to imitate the talking Jessica and Tiffany inside.

 

And with that, they went on with their trip.

 

----------

 

Yunho, clad in nothing but his boxer shorts, woke up sweating a lot. He had a very strange dream, or more like, a nightmare. He made his way to the kitchen to get a glass of water, when he heard some strange noises coming from it.

 

It seems that a stray cat entered his house without permission, and stole food. He has guts. Yunho’s eyes twitched at him, then he noticed the house owner’s presence “Morning, Yunho” he said and grinned childishly.

 

“Jaejoong!”

 

***************************

A/N LoL this chap is shorter than my usually short chaps >.< Sorry about that. I'm too lazy I admit :D

Happy Birthday Deer Yoona! We love you! Hope you become more successful along your eight sisters :)

The Great Escape was revealed already. It's pretty unique, huh? But still amazing as expected.