Chapter 3

I'm Married to a Girl?!

"Ahhh!!!" Yuri shot up once she saw Jessica across her. They eyed each other, wondering what the hell was going on. But before either of them can talk, the door opened and a girl around their age entered.

"Sica umma, Yuri umma, it's too early to be this noisy" the unknown girl approached them and gave each of them a peck on the cheeks "Anyway, I'm leaving now. I'm gonna be late for school. Bye bye" and with that, she left.

Once they processed what just happened, they rushed to the living room, then to the door to exit this god forbidden house, but it suddenly opened and knocked Jessica down, who is a far better runner than Yuri. But Yuri paid this no mind, and got to the person who entered, Taeyeon.

"Oh god, Taeyeon, thank goodness you're here! You see, I woke up and this girl here," she motioned to Jessica, who is standing up, with her both hands "was beside me. In the BED. Then another girl entered, and called me UMMA! Even h-"

"You mean Yoona?" Taeyeon without care proceeded to the kitchen and set her groceries. Yuri and Jessica, who have no idea of what is going on, followed. "What did your daughter do this time?"

"Daughter?! Okay, Kim Taeyeon, stop the prank" Yuri is so confused than ever, that she turned to her serious tone which she rarely uses.

Taeyeon stopped what she's doing because she's also getting puzzled by how her friend is acting. So she consulted the other person in the room "Jessica, I don't think you're taking care of your wife properly" Yuri spat out the water she was drinking to release her frustration. While Jessica just stood there wide-eyed in shock. "Seriously, what is going on with you two?"

"Uh, I think you're mistaken. She is not my wife. And how did you know my name?" Jessica, for the first time this day, spoke.

Yuri grabbed Taeyeon's shoulder and looked at her intently "You have some explaining to do" 

----------

The three are now in the living room. Taeyeon sat at the carpet; her legs crossed, and across her are Jessica and Yuri on either side of the couch, staying away from each other as much as possible.

"So what exactly do you want to know?" Taeyeon started.

"Just last night we were having fun at the ramen shop, and now you're saying I have a daughter and this girl is my wife?!"

"We didn't go to a ramen shop last night. You were with Sica the whole time and don’t want to hang out with me and Sooyoung. Speaking of her, where is she? She said she'd follow here soon"

"But I don't remember any of those happening! You too, right? I hope I'm not the only one sane here" Yuri looked at her supposed to be wife expectantly.

"Yeah, the only thing I remember from yesterday was the fight in the ice cream stand. Oh wait, just a sec" she searched for something in her pants pocket, but realized she's wearing pajamas "Do you have a phone here?"

"Here. Borrow mine" Taeyeon offered her phone to Jessica.

While Jessica's dialing someone, Yuri brought something up "That's right! She's the scary girl from yesterday in the ice cream stand!"

"Scary girl? I admit my patience is not that long but I'm not scary" Jessica tried to convince them while still waiting for the other line to pick up. But no one's there. So she returned the phone to Taeyeon.

"Now that I think about it, you did met at an ice cream stand, then mysteriously fell in love. That was hilarious" The couple tried to ignore what Taeyeon last said which is hard considering she's chuckling like mad.

"Hey, do you know my sister and where she is?" Jessica asked Taeyeon.

"Her... name's Krystal, right?" she nodded "She went back to your dad in US. But you can't come since you don't want to leave Yuri here" the girl in question scoffed.

"Do you know any way to contact her?" Taeyeon shook her head "How about Tiffany? Do you know her?"

"No idea" the door opened, once again, and Sooyoung came, with her hair and outfit a little messy "About time you came"

"Sorry. I encountered this shorty in the street and- What's going on here?" she sat in between Jessica and Yuri.

"Sica and Yuri have amnesia. They don't remember ever getting married"

"Huh?"   

"Really. They have no idea who each other is. They don't even know Yoona"

"I didn't know overdoing can cause brain damage” Yuri instantly grabbed a throw pillow and was going to hit her with it, but Sooyoung has known her for too long, that she knew she has to dodge that moment, causing Yuri to hit Jessica instead.

“Eek! S-sorry Jessica!” but poor Yuri is being glared at by the blonde “Sooyoung, you pabo!”

“Hahaha! This reminds me of the past. When you just started dating. Jessica was so moody back then. Ahahaha!” Sooyoung tried her best to explain, despite the laughing fit that she’s in.

“I said I’m not moody! You just do actions that will make people mad!” Jessica argued, but looks like no one believed her.

“You two, stop this nonsense! Just explain everything that happened to us” Yuri demanded.

Taeyeon sighed and replied “Okay, we’ll try our best with the things we know. But this is gonna be long”

“Right now, we have all the time to ourselves”