Chapter 7

I'm Married to a Girl?!

Girls, and even boys, stop on their tracks once they laid eyes on the couple walking. Kim Jaejoong and Kwon Yuri. The two most popular people in their school. Now, they are walking together with their hands intertwined, not minding their surroundings and only had their attention on each other.

“Want to hang out later? It’s Friday today” Yuri suggested, her smile never fading.

“Hmm… I think we have homework today” but that changed when he said that. He then faced and grinned at her “Nah, just kidding” he slightly ruffled his girlfriend’s hair “Sure, I’d love to hang out later”

“Yey~! You’re the best Jae!” she now clung to his arm, making him chuckle at her childishness.

----------

Jessica and Yuri bought a food from a nearby fast food chain for dinner. Because they both know that it will be a fail if they even tried to make Jessica make food. Why Yuri can’t cook? Well, she’s too lazy for that. And she is fortunate that Jessica still hasn’t noticed that she is avoiding it. The two students just silently followed them, not even bothering to question why their dinner was bought.

“Yoona, you and Seohyun stay here in the living room. I’ll be with Sica in the kitchen” she said before dashing off to follow her wifey.

“Hey, Seohyun, what do you want to do?” Yoona asked.

Seohyun sat at the sofa “Let’s play a game, while waiting for your mommies” Yoona followed.

“Ohh… What kind of game?”

----------

Yuri plunged down the chair after setting everything in the kitchen.

“Okay, you can start now”

“What are you talking about? Aren’t you at least going to help me?”

“No. The dad gets to slack off every day off, that’s how it goes” she put her hands behind her head and adjusted to a more comfortable position.

“Or that’s what you think. ‘Cause with me here, I won’t let you laze around” she was so absorbed in talking to Yuri that she dropped the plates she’s preparing.

“Jessica!” she was, in a second, at Jessica’s side. “You okay? Aish, even a simple job and you can’t do it”

“Mom? Are you okay in there?”

“Y-yeah. You just continue playing in there” Yuri answered. Then stopped Jessica’s attempt at picking up the broken glasses. She lightly pushed her to a nearby chair and had her sit there. “It’s okay. I’ll take care of it” and a wink, which made Jessica to turn red.

“D-don’t do that! You’re not cute!”

“Or so you say”

----------

“Okay, we’re done!” Yuri exclaimed as she and Jessica enter the living room.  But was stopped on their tracks when they saw their daughter’s face, full of black writings from a marker. “Ehr… did we miss something?”

“Seohyun and I were just playing card games-“

“With Yoona always ending up being the loser” Seohyun giggled as she remembers the times Yoona lost.

“We’ll continue this later. For now, we shall eat”

No one dared to talk. They just sat there, silently eating their shares.

But that’s when Yuri decided to break the ice “Hey Sica baby,” the said girl shuddered at that, she still has that weird impression of Yuri and her friends, thanks to their also weird actions “Try this, it’s delicious” she had the spoon in front of Sica’s face, to be exact, . “Come on, don’t be shy” she urged more when Jessica just stared at her.

Jessica is so against it. Why does she have to keep up with this girl? Even she doesn’t understand. She just did the brightest thing to do at that moment, and that is, to let the girl feed her.

“Hmm… It is good” she complimented and chewed again.

Yuri beamed in delight “I know right?”

After eating, Yoona agreed to fix the table. While her mothers and guest waited in the living room.

“Hey, Seohyun, just between you and me, what’s your relationship with my daughter?” Yuri whispered to the ever so innocent girl, almost making her choke the water she’s drinking. But no, she’s too elegant for that.

“What are you talking about, auntie?” she asked as she place the glass on the end table.

“Nothing, really. Just, you’re too close to be ‘just friends’” Jessica heard that. And once again, twitched in annoyance. It’s their first day together and this Kwon Yuri had annoyed her for like, a million times.

“Yuri. Stop that. You’re scaring her”

“Someone as beautiful as me could not possibly scare someone” she joked, then laughed.

“Okay… I’ll ignore what you just said. But seriously, where did you get that idea?”

“What idea? The one me being beautiful-“

“NO, the are-you-really-just-friends one”

They probably forgot that their subject is just right there, sitting beside them, since they continued their conversation “Oh… well, don’t you think it’s weird that Yoona lied to us just to study. I mean,” she shifted her position more to Jessica’s side so that her back is facing Seohyun “There is no WAY that I’ll choose studying over vacation”

“Well, that’s you. She’s different. She’s even lucky that she didn’t inherit your stupidity”

“UMMAS…” a growl emitted from the direction of the kitchen, Yoona came out and maybe, heard what they were talking about. “Just what are you feeding Seohyun’s mind?”

“N-n-nothing!” they explained in unison. Yuri stood up and pulled Jessica again,

“We’re sleeping already! Seohyun, you can stay the night. Good night girls” and they were gone, leaving a dumbfounded Yoona.

“S-Seohyun. Uhmm… you don’t have to”

“I don't mind”

“Uhmm…”

“So… where’s your room?”

----------

Jessica, upon entering the room, lied down the bed to rest. This has been a really rough day. But since she’s sprawled across the bed, Yuri had to push her to the other side of the bed to lie too.

“Hey, hey, wait. You couldn’t possibly be sleeping with me”

“Of course I am. Where else should I sleep?”

“On the couch? Anyway, off you go” she pushed her too, but considering Yuri’s bigger than her, that is a hard task.

“After everything we’ve been through, you still doesn’t want to sleep with me” she faked a sob and covered her face.

“W-w-what are you…?! Okay, alright! Sleep here if you want. Actually, just do as you please” she turned her back to the older girl, quite feeling guilty, when she felt a pair of arms snaking its way through her waist. She didn’t reply anymore. Any words and it will be another debate again. For now, she’ll just rest.