Chapter 1

I'm Married to a Girl?!

"Sica honey, once I say run, take your sister and run away from here, 'kay?" a woman around her 20s instructed her daughter. They are at a convenience store, being pointed with guns by two masked men with other hostages. Outside are the policemen trying to negotiate with the holdapers.

"What are you whispering about?!" Unfortunately for them, one of the masked men noticed their small talk. The blonde girl could only clutch tighter to her mother. "Do you want to follow next?!" he threatened, referring to the already dead people in that store. "Answer me!"

"Run..." she said under her breath, hoping its enough for her daughter to hear. Sica did hear it, and gulped in response. As promised, she grabbed her younger sister's hand and ran to the door. They are outside already when they heard a gunshot.

[END OF FLASHBACK]


"Sis?... Jessica"

"Hmm..."

"Unnie, we're here" Jessica slowly opened her eyes at hearing her companion's voice.

"Krystal?"

"Yeah?"

"...Nothing" they both stood up, seeing that the plane has landed.

----------

A girl can be seen, tapping her foot impatiently, in the airport. When she saw from the board that the plane from America has landed here in Korea and the passengers are arriving, she immediately looked for the people she's been waiting for.

"Tiiiiffaaanyyyy!" she caught the source of the voice and waved at their direction while screaming,

"Jeeesiiiicaaa!" both sides neared each other and laughed at their actions. Krystal also couldn't help but join in.

----------    

"Are you sure, oppa? But you promised me" "Yes, I understand, but-" "Okay, bye" she sighed in annoyance after she ended the call. She feels like crying but she can't seeing that she has company. She went to them and laid back at the sofa, catching their attention.

"Was that Jaejoong , Yuri-ah?" Yuri could only nod knowing what her friends are gonna say again "I knew it! I bet he cancelled his date with you again"

"It's not like that Taeyeon. He's busy with work"

"I wonder how many times he used that excuse already" another friend of them added.

"Sooyoung, you know it's true"

"Fine. Maybe he's really busy. But he needs to give you some time too" Taeyeon appealed.

"Guys, I appreciate your concern. But please, try to understand my boyfriend too"

Sooyoung and Taeyeon can only look at each other. They shrugged as if they just had a conversation. Sooyoung started,

"Okay, we believe you. But only if you treat us out"

----------

"So, how long are you planning on staying here?" Tiffany asked as she walked with the Jung sisters.

"I guess until Sica-unnie made up with dad"

"Hmm, looks like you'll be staying here forever" she joked, but she was hit by Jessica in her head "Ouch, what was that for?" Krystal laughed at them.

She was going to reply when she saw something that made her eyes widen, then she spoke again "Because you're so stupid, you'll treat us with ice cream" Jessica pointed at the ice cream stand in front of them.

"Eh?! That's so unfair"

---------

"Of all the place, why here?" Taeyeon complained as she her ice cream. "You're so cheap, Yuri"

"I feel like being childish today, what's the problem with that?" Yuri also eat hers.

"Taeyeon is complaining too much. But she's also the one enjoying the most"

"N-no way! I'm just making the most out of it!"   

"Excuses ♪" Sooyoung teased in a singsong voice.

*Clank*

They turned to where they heard the crashing glasses. It seems that the waitress accidentally dropped it.

"Yah! Hyoyeon! You did it again!" one man scolded. He approached the waitress called Hyoyeon and glared at her angrily.

"S-sorry, owner! It won't happen again!" she apologized.

"That's what you said last time!" Due to his anger, he reached for one of the customer's glass and threw the contents at Hyoyeon. But she was able to duck so the water was spilled to the oblivious girl behind her.

----------

"Yah! Hyoyeon! You did it again!"

"Fufu, looks like we won't be having ice cream for now" Tiffany mocked.

Jessica can only groan and agree with her friend "Fine, but next time there's no escaping" her fellow American buddy giggled. Since they have no reason to stay there anymore, they turned their backs and started to walk away. When Jessica felt something wet at her back. Both Tiffany and Krystal gasped, knowing how scary the blonde can be when mad. She turned around and walked to the owner "You bastard" she growled, and delivered a punch to the poor man.

----------

Jessica growled, and delivered a punch to the poor man that made him stumble back. Yuri instantly rose to her feet, and neared the quarrel.

"Yuri-ahhhh..." Taeyeon and Sooyoung sunk back to their seat. They are aware that they wouldn't be able to stop her anyway.

"Hey, hey, hey. What's going on here?" Yuri inquired, trying to lift the atmosphere.

"J-just a little misunderstanding" the owner explained "Miss," he's now talking to Jessica "Sorry, i-it was an accident"

"This girl here also had an accident but you didn't let her off. What if I do the same?" she scared, trying to scare him more, but she now changed her language to Korean. And it is indeed working.

"No no! Sorry, Hyoyeon. I was just... upset, I guess"

"It's fine, really. It was all my fault"

"Now, now. Apologies are accepted. Hope this won't happen again" Yuri said. "And you miss," she referred to Jessica "you're too hot-headed. That isn't a nice thing"

"Shut up. He made me wet! Who wouldn't be mad at that?" Yuri raised an eyebrow at her. Somehow, that sounded a little... awkward.

"Uhmm..." they looked at Hyoyeon "Thanks. If you two didn't come, I'd probably get more scolding" she thanked with a smile.

"No problem. We didn't do much anyway" Yuri replied with an equally good smile.

"I'm returning to work. Thanks again"

"Yeah"