chapter one

MARRYING THIS STUPID ARROGANT GUY (semi-hiatus)

 

CHAPTER ONE.

   .... YOUR POV....

 

It was a fine weekend morning, so I decided to take a walk at park near the house. It was sooo refreshing. Since it still early,  I decide to go the playground. I love hearing the kids laughing happily while playing with their parents. Its been 12 years since my parent dead. At least I still have some memory about them and their pic with me. Everyday before sleep I will always looks at their pic. It has been a habit for me. But last night, I’ve been spending my time thinking about Min hyuk oppa. He was confessing and it was to hard for me to give the answer. I’m quite afraid that my answer will hurt him. So, i ask him to give me some time to think carefully about it. Oppa was so kind towards me and its touch me when sometimes he being protective to me. I fell safe when he’s around me. Did I hate him? NO!!! I can’t hate him. He is such a nice person. Did I love him??? Yes, I do love him but I only love him as a brother. How can I love him more than that? Aigoooo... you LeeShin Young! Why is it hard for you to tell him the truth?

 

.... L POV...

Arggghhhh...... Lee Sue Mi!!! Why you did this to me? Damn you Sue Mi! After all things that I did for you, this is what I get?

 

>>>>Flashbck<<<<

“ Oh come on babe, ans ur phone!!! Its the 6th time I’m calling you! You know I really hate when it come to the voicemail.”

‘wait a minute, aha, gotcha!’ .

 I stop the car at the roadside. I was just about to get out of the car and the thing I saw make me stop from doing that. What did just I see?  Lee Sue Mi is kissing with other guy. she is kissing with my biggest enemy ever. She kiss Chunji! Yeah! It is too obvious that she kiss him first. Damn you SeuMi. I’ll make you regret for cheating on me. Just wait and see, my dear!

.... AUTHORS POV....

 

L drive his car with a great speed and did not notice that someone is croosing the road.

“BAM!!!!!”

“ Oh my god! What happen? Did I just hit someone? I hope not.”

L slowly come out from the car and saw a girl crying while holding her leg. He was totally afraid seing that the girl leg bleeding! Lucky him, that its still morning and there is not much people  or else it will be a trouble for him if someone recognize him. Well, who doesn’t know Kim Myungsoo. He is the grandson of the top millionaire in Korea.

Slowly,L approach her.

 

“ Yahhhh!!!!!!! Are you blind? Can’t u see the red light?”

L stared at you as he eyes going to pop out!

‘Her face . She reminds me to someone that I think I’ve known before.’

 

“ Hey! What are you? Are you a ert? Why are you staring at me like that? Wait a minute, are you thinking to leave me alone here? Yahhhh!!! You’re really a bad person. At least took me to the hosp...”

He cut off your word with carrying you and put you inside his car.