After School

The Timing is Always Off!

Jieun's POV

Was I ready 4 more hours with Jonghyun?I was...until that girl showed up and claimed that they had a date tomorrow. Fate was really teasing me here.

The bell rang marking the end of school. I went to the ladies' restroom first reapplying my make-up, well actually just putting colour lip balm and a little mascara since my eyes looked tired. 

"Who do you think you are you ?!" an alarming voice spoke behind me. I looked at the mirror and I saw that it was none other than Minhee and her crew, Hyomin and JooSun. They had a ton of make-up on. Their faces were too pale with make-up that there was a notice difference between their faces and their necks. They also had really red lips that it looked like they were bleeding. They also had glitter on their eye-lids. Yup, they were definitely vampires. But then again, Jonghyun was into pale skin and red lips, both that I didn't have.

"Thinking you can have every boy in the damn school!" She continued. I just rolled my eyes thinking about my long list of relationships that most end in friendships.

"Don't give me your stupid little attitude! Answer me!!!" She yelled. I honestly don't see why she's mad at me. I mean her list of relationships was just as long as mine, possibly even longer, but she just plays with them if you know what I'm saying.

I turned and looked at her down and up and smirked, "I don't know what you're talking about," I tried to coolly play off and just left.

I started walking and stopped in the middle of the hallway when I heard a scream. I just smirked some more. I dislike her so much but I'm not letting her get to me.

I heard footsteps dashing toward me. I turned and Minhee tackled me to the ground.

"I'M SO SICK OF YOU! YOU'RE SUCH A BEOTCH! YOU THINK YOU'RE ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY IN THIS SCHOOL BUT YOU'RE NOT! THIS IS CLEARLY MY SCHOOL!" She yelled as she was on top of me. I just rolled my eyes.

"GAH! STUP UP! YOU DON'T DESERVE FRIENDS! IN FACT I COULD TELL THEY ALL HATE YOU. SHINee IS PROBABLY ALREADY ANNOYED BY YOU AND YOU'RE MANY LITTLE BOYFRIENDS! YOU'RE FRIENDS ARE PROBABLY TALKING BEHIND YOUR BACK SAYING THAT THEY HATE YOU! PROBABLY SO DOES YOUR LAME FAMILY TOO!"

She finally cracked me, "Leave my family out of this! And unlike you, I have friends that love me for me! I don't even understand why I even am a player! I don't even want to be one! But at least guys genuinely like me a thousand time better than you!" I fired back.

"I SAID SHUT UP!" She yelled really loud, still pinning me to the ground. At that moment she took out a knife from who knows where and started waving it in front of my face. I was honestly scared for my life.

I screamed at the top of my lungs but Minhee punched my neck causing me to cough like there was no tomorrow.

Taemin's POV

​Jonghyun hyung look worried, "Where's Jieun? Did she ditch me for another man?"

Key looked at him, "I don't think she would do that." He just shrugged. Minho patted his back.

"It's okay Jonghyun, me and Taemin will go look for her. Just focus on basketball right now arasso?"

He nodded and started to play. "Let's go, Taemin." I followed him out of the gym.

"You check the hallways and outside and I'll check the library, auditorium and classrooms okay?" I nodded and we split up.

"Jieun?! JIEUN! Jieun?" Then I heard a piercing shriek that made my heart break. J-Jieun?

I quickly sprinted as fast as I can, calling her name as loud as I could.

​Jieun's POV

She made a huge cut on my lips and I screamed - loud.

"JIEUN?!" I heard somewhere in the hallway.

Jonghyun? No, the voice was too high. If it's not Jonghyun then who could it be?

Just then Taemin slid into the scene. I saw him and my eyes widened. He carefully went behind Minhee who was planning where she would cut me next when Taemin threw her off of me and she landed on her back on the floor.

"What were you doing to Jieun, beotch?!" He yelled at her. You could see hatred in his eyes as he was clenching his fists. This was SHINee's adorable and innocent maknae?

"Giving her what she deserves," she glared at me.

"What are you talking about? I know Jieun that she would never hurt anyone on purpose. She's one of the most warm-hearted people I know!" Taemin said protecting me and pushing me behind me. I still couldn't believe this was Taemin.

At that point Minhee was really mad. She lunch towards me pushing Taemin aside hard. She kicked my shin and the next moment I was out.

Taemin's POV

I touched my head. Man, she was pretty strong. I was actually really dizzy

Wait, Jieun! I looked up and saw the horrible scene of Minhee beating up Jieun.

I heard her moan in pain quietly. I stood up to help her but as soon as I did, she plummeted to the floor.

I turned Minhee around hard and narrowed my eyes, "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER?!" I yelled.

"I told you she desreved it," she said. Before I could say something, she got out of my grasp and walked away.

Let her go, Taemin...

I picked up Jieun bridal style. What do I do?!?! I went to the restroom first to wipe blood off of her. It was on all over her face and on her uniform. I was a bit uneasy since there was so much but I it up for Jieun. I could hear her breathing and I sighed heavily in relief. Good, she's alive! 

I got out my handkerchief and carefully cleaned her face. I was no Key umma but I did my best. Her eyebrows furrowed and she looked uncomfortable. I gently touched her forehead and she relaxed. She was in my arms.I was sitting with her on the floor in the boy washroom...I hope she won't mind. 

A strand of hair fell on her unconscious face. I took it and put it behind her ear while caressing her face. I had to admit, she looked breath-taking. I always thought that girls looked very beautiful when they're crying or in pain because they looked delicate and broken so I had to put the pieces back together.

I looked at her and started thinking...am I actually falling for her?

Jonghyun's POV

Minho finally called practice to an end. I was worried Onew was back, but not Taemin.

Me and Onew went to our bag on the bleachers. Onew checked his phone, "Don't worry hyung, I'm taking care of Jieun...? Taemin." Onew read the text out loud.

Aish...Taemin is like my very close brother but when he texts me, I have no idea what he means. At least Jieun's safe.

I took a quick shower and got ready for music practice. I was leaving the locker room without SHINee who were still showering. I needed to think.

I let out a big sigh and I felt someone beside me. It was Minhee. I scoffed and turned my head the other way.

"You know, I heard Jieun talking with her friends. I heard her say that she thinks your annoying and she knows you only use girls just so you can you can have more relationships than her. She said something about never wanting to be with you and the only reason she sticks around you is because she pities you. Of course, Jonghyun oppa, I would never say such things," she spat out.

I was still facing away from Minhee but my eyes got watery. I kept a straight face.

Jieun?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayo waddup?

​This chapter was to celebrate Taemin's birthday,  July 18th

SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEMINNIE OPPA! SARAGHAE! :D

Thank you for being patient and here's another update! Thank you for the support and comments are greatly appreciated !

​Annyeong ^.^