I'm Supposed To Say It First

The Timing is Always Off!

Jonghyun's POV

I decided to go to Jieun first because I couldn't stand not seeing her. She would understand me right? 

Well, it seems that both of us have not said anything about that whole Minhee thing. And I plan to never talk about it ever.

Now that I finally have my senses together, I'm pretty sure she just made up those things.

She was letting me stay here until I could move somewhere else safe. 

Please, please, please let the SHINee dorm construction take longer!

She was setting up the guest room for me while I was cleaning up in the bathroom.

If you're wondering, I went on about 5 dates while I skipped school. They were all noonas. Two of them just went on a date with me just to rebel against their ex-boyfriends or to get them back.

It's cool. A player was used to all this. It's just Jieun that I don't want to get hurt by.

And I'm sure as heck that I'm never going to hurt her.

Jieun's POV

I sighed as I finished tucking the last corner of the bed into a cover. 

I hope my parents don't find out about this...I'll be dead for sure.

About that whole Minhee thing, I'm 99% sure that she made all those things up.

I'm not planning on talking about that with Jonghyun either.

I wonder how this will all turn out. 

Jieun, get yourself together girl! You will confess to him no matter what!

but what if he doesn't feel the same way...

NO! That's the whole point! Confess! Confess! CONFESS! 

Okay, I'll do it tonight....

I set his bag on top of the dresser so that he can unpack later.

I sighed and I sat back down on the bed.

"What should I say?" I mumbled to myself.

I faced the wall and sighed again.

"Oppa~? Ew no. Jjong? No. Jonghyun...URGGGG! I CAN'T DO THIS!" I said frustrated.

I don't think I've ever confessed before. Asking boys out on dates wasn't confessing. Plus, I didn't love them like I love Jonghyun

I became more frustrated and started screaming

"Stupid Dino! You make me have a million butterflies flutter in my stomach everytime we talk! You make my blush whenever you hold me! You make me try so hard to impress you and for you to be proud of me! I try to be careful with the guys I date so it wouldn't go too far and make me fall for them! I don't want any other guy but you! I never want to lose you, ever! I can't live without you Kim Jonghyun! Why can't I tell you that I love you?!"

"Because I'm supposed to say it first," a voice said behind me.

I quickly looked behind me to find that Jonghyun was at the door casually leaning on the side of the doorway. 

Did he just hear everything I said? Stupid Jieun, why are you so loud?!

He made his way towards me and sat down next to me.

"Okay, so I'll officially go first, arasso?" he whispered as he took my hands.

My heart was racing so face as I gazed into his beautiful light black eyes.

"Jieun, I've always want to say this but the timing is always off. I'm tired of you dating when I'm single and me dating when you're single. I want us to be together forever. I mean it. It's not a player to player thing."

He looked into my eyes. I was completely hypnotized.

"J-Jonghyun...what-" 

"I love you." 

Those 3 words.

I've been waiting for year for him say those 3 words to me.

"I love you too." I said back.

He smiled and nodded, still very close to my face.

"You know, a lot of the things I do are on purpose to express how special you are to me," he whispered getting closer to my face.

"You may be seductive but you're really oblivious," he smirked as he leaned in even closer. So close that i could feel his breath on my lips.

​I closed my eyes as his warm lips pressed against mine. They were just on my lips and it was still. As if the world stopped.

​I lightly tapped his chest requesting for air. He slowly pulls away while I pant heavily. He just smiled at me.

I looked up at him and this time I leaned in wanting more of his warmth. 

Our kisses were slow but passionate. He put my arms around his neck and he cupped my face to secure us.

He tried to kiss me some more but I turned my head so he ended up kissing my cheek.

​He chuckled and turned my head with his finger under my chine so that I could face him. He moved his finger from under my chin to caress my cheek softly. I smiled as his finger my cheek.

"Go to sleep now babe, it's Saturday tomorrow and I wanna take you on a date," he said. 

I blushed at his nickname for me and nodded my head, "Arasso, you sleep too. Good night!"

I stood up to go to my bedroom and then Jonghyun stood up too.

He turned me around grabbing my shoulders and kissed my forehead then pulled my in for a tight hug.

"How can you leave without giving me a good night kiss?" he said.

I laughed, "Go to sleep already" I playfully pushed him on the bed, "good night."

I turned off the lights and headed to my room changing into a large jersey shirt and some shorts.

I laid down on my bed, touching my lips and smiled to myself. 

Finally. I'm finally Kim Jonghyun's girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! They finally confessed.

I'm so sorry if the kissy part ...it was awkward writing it to be honest..hehe...

Just focus on the fluffiness.

haha, well there's really nothing to say....

THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS :D

see you next update!!