Trust

The Timing is Always Off!

Jieun's POV

A whole wave of confusion and fear tumbled over me when we went home. I immediately went to my room and he went to the guest room. I couldn't explain what I was feeling. I don't know whether to be scared of him or to trust him. 

How many people has he done it with exactly? Does he do it with other idols? Is he that much of a player? 

I sighed and changed into tights and a thick sweater to sleep in. 

10:46pm....I'm not tired but I'll try to sleep. I wanted to sleep without talking to him but at the same time I didn't want to.

After what seemed several hours of shifting, opening and closing my eyes again and again I checked the clock. 

12:50am. I just couldn't sleep. I untangled myself from all the blankets and dragged myself downstairs for a glass of water.

The glass was too high up the shelf and I tried reaching for it until someone else got it for me.

Jonghyun.

He passed me the glass. "Thanks," I awkwardly said as I filled it with water and drank.

"You can go back to sleep," I said in an attempt to shoo him away.

"I can't go back to sleep," Jonghyun answered.

"And why is that?" 

"I'm too busy thinking about you."

I bit my lip, unsure what to say next.

"Have you ever gotten a girl pregnant?" I asked out of the blue. This was one of the many questions I wanted to ask.

"Most likely not. I'm not that careless." He answered bluntly.

"How often do you do....it?" 

"Enough times...well it's not to the point where it has become a hobby of mine."

"Why do you do it?"

"My parents give me a lot of stress and I don't know...I guess it's a distraction, a very bad one. Plus everyone expects me to do it."

"Why haven't I done it yet? I'm a so called player too..." I mumbled. That question wasn't meant to be said out loud.

"Because you're an angle. Me? I was never innocent to begin with, blame my parents. I'm really sorry. Please don't...don't be scared."

I bit my lip again, trying to hide the tears that were about to fall. He pulled me into a tight hug.

"Well, s-sorry for being innocent," I said.

"Don't be. I love you and the fact that you're pure. Please stay like that for a long time." 

He continued hugging me.

"Do you know why I kept answering your revealing questions? It's because I trust you. I trust you with all my secrets be ause I know you're the one for me. Please, you can trust me too. I know you're not ready so I won't force you. I'm willing to wait. For you," he said breaking the hug and staring into my eyes. He kissed my forehead.

"I love you. I love you. I love you," he repeated. 

Kim Jonghyun, I don't mind your terrible past. I want our future.

"I love you. I love you. I love y-"

I tiptoed and cupped his face and softly planted my lips onto his, cutting off his endless "I love you"'s. 

1,2,3.

It took him three seconds to kiss me back. He was surprised by my sudden action. He pulled me closer, wrapping his arms around my waist. Our lips moving in sync so perfectly. The kitchen was dim with made the mood more romantic. 

I stopped cupping his face and dangled my arms off his shoulders which deepened the kiss. Each of us taking and receiving. I started to smile into the kiss. He noticed and he smiled as well. Smiling turned into laughing which distracted us for the kiss. I put his forehead against mine and panted heavily. 

"Jonghyun?"

"Mmhmm?"

"How does it feel? Like you know...doing...it?" I had to ask.

He chuckled, "You'll see, when you're ready."

I giggled.

"I don't care what we do, as long as I'm with you, I'll be happy," he said, "Don't worry, I'll wait for you. Take a long time okay?"

He reached for my hand and led me upstairs to my room.

I lied down and he tucked me in my bed. "Good night Jieun-ah," he said before he kissed my forehead.

He was about to leave but then I grabbed his arm.

"Stay here," I said.

"A-are you sure?" He asked, unsure.

I nodded my head, "I can trust you." I smiled to him.

I shifted to make more space for him. He lied down next to me, facing the ceiling.

I decided to make the first move again and wrapped my arms around his waist and snuggled into his chest. He turned to me and put one arm around me, securing me.

After about 5 minutes I heard him snore lightly. I giggled and looked up towards him and saw the was sleeping with a smile. 

"Good night, Jonghyun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, it's been a while! 

Yay! Jonghyun and Jieun fixed their whole innocence situation and are back to their fluffy selves.

Meh, this chapter wasn't long at all...

But I've gotten some ideas for this story. 

Oh! And I hoped I improved on my kissy scenes...keke

I removed it from being on hiatus but please know that I will not be updating that often than before.

I have swimming, piano, school, family, friends and ANOTHER FANFIC to think about too.

I really want to say thank you to my faithful subscribers <3 I love you!

And any EXOtics here? Check out my EXO story too! 

Through A Sasaeng Fan's Camera Lens

link:  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/287063/through-a-sasaeng-fan-s-camera-lens-drama-korean-romance-you-exo-exok-exom

I'd really appreciate if you checked it out. Maybe even read it and subscribe? 

Well, until I update or see you in my other fanfic...

TAKE CARE!

~BlingBlingIzzy

BTW...I am NOT a writer :$