Just A Little Something

The Timing is Always Off!

Jieun (YOU) POV:

It has already been two weeks since me and Jonghyun started dating.

2 weeks filled with stolen kisses, warm hugs, cuddle sessions and cute jokes.

I guess we got dethroned from being a player but were now, at school, the "former player" couple.

Some people were devastated when they found out the playing queenka and kingka started dating for real. 

Some people were really relieved and happy for us. 

And me? I was incredibly happy.

SHINee's apartment was already rebuilt so he had to move back in but everyday, he would come over to my house. My parents were still still away. Thank goodness they didn't come back when Jonghyun was still living with us.

I checked the clock. 11:30pm.

"Time to talk to Jonghyun!" I squealed. I got the iPad and turned it on. After, I went on FaceTime. I was about to press call but then Jonghyun called me instead. I giggled and I picked it up.

"Hey how are you doing, baby?" He asked through the tablet. 

"I'm doing fine! How about you?" I asked back. He was touring right now and will be back next week. 

But that didn't stop us. We'd call each other every night and sometimes in the morning and we would always text each other. Called me crazy, but I'm crazy for him.

"I'm doing well too. Aigoo, but I'm so tired!" He complained. He stuck his tongue out.

"Oh c'mon what kind of idol gets tired so easily?" I teased. I also loved the fact that we never changed from being best friends and how we could always talk comfortably and tease each other.

"Uh, EVERY idol! Here, look!" He said before switching his iPhone camera towards the members who were practically dying on the couches, still in their stage outfits. 

"See, I'm probably the most energetic here!" Jonghyun said behind the camera.

"Yeah because you have a girlfriend you can act all lovey dovey with to look forward to!" Key complained. I giggled.

"Hyungggg I want a girlfriend!" Taemin complained as well.

"Yeah, Jonghyun! Poor Taeminnie, all girl deprived because you keep performing 'Internet War' with him," I said.

"YAH! T-that was nothing I could control. T-he fans wanted it o-okay," Jonghyun explained, a bit embarrassed, making the camera face him again.

"Whatever you say. Just remember that I'm here watching too~" I said.

"Man, I wish I was over there so I could kiss you so you could shut up," he mumbled.

"Love you too!" 

He chuckled, "So, no one's bothering you right?"

I shook my head, "Ani, but still, I miss you!"

"I miss you more! I'll be back in a week and then we can spend all the time you want together okay, baby? I promise I'll surprise you when we get home. Something special for the most beautiful girl in the world," he said with a loving smile.

"URGGGGGGGG SHUT UP! IM TRYING TO REST WITHOUT VOMITING HERE!" Minho shouted.

"Minho, you're a diaper. Go away! Do you have to everything?!" Jonghyun said. Minho made a kissy face and Jonghyun flicked his forehead. I laughed at this immature scene. 

"Ouch..." He said as he rubbed it. 

"Aww it's okay Minho hyung," Taemin said as he helped him sooth his tiny bruise.

All the laughter turned into a yawn.

"Oh, you have school tomorrow! You should rest. You're done your homework, right?" Jonghyun said.

I nodded my head and yawned again.

"I don't wanna be selfish by keeping you and your cuteness up all night. Go to sleep, babe."

I sighed. I didn't really have a choice. "Sing me to sleep?" I asked him.

"Okay but lie down on your bed so you'll be comfortable when you sleep." 

I lied down on the bed and put the iPad beside me so he could still watch me.

"I know this is one of your favourite songs.

 

naui momi busyeojyeodo mami jjitgyeojyeodo
 
neol jikindaneun yaksokgeu yaksogeun yeongwontorok same thing
 
Nothing can stop me from loving you you you
 
naega sumeul swinneun geu iyu you you
 
naega norae haneun geu iyu you you
 
naega saraganeun geu iyu you you
 
Nothing can stop me from loving..." 
 
Jonghyun's POV:
 
As I was singing, I kept my eyes on her. 
 
Slowly, as I was singing one of her favourite songs from SHINee, Y.O.U (Year Of Us) she slowly closed her eyelids.
 
She makes me feel like the luckiest man alive, which I am. Knowing that she's mine, I'm happy.
 
"Good night, I'll see you soon, baby. I love you."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short update! 
But here it is so enjoy!
I also joined some short chapters together because I found it more appropriate :)
OHHHHH the fluff in this chapter!
CAN I POINT OUT SOMETHING?
Im sorry for kinda 'playing' with Kai, Taemin and Minho.
No they're not in love with her. Only Jonghyun is.
That was just to prove the affect she has on men ;) haha
Thank you to all my subbies and those who commented <3

 

Don't forget to read my other fanfic starring you and EXO! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/287063/through-a-sasaeng-fan-s-camera-lens-drama-korean-romance-you-exo-exok-exom

 

Congrats to SHINee for wining 'Best Dance Performance - Male Group' at MAMA! 
http://en.
 
 
 
Omo, that smile killsssssssss
 
~BlingBlingIzzy