You are Staying Here With Me

The Timing is Always Off!

Jieun's POV

I was in the kitchen making tea for Jonghyun who was in my living room.

As the water boiled I began thinking.

What's he doing here?

Why did he come to me?

Was he avoiding me this whole time?

When the tea was done, I brought it to the living room where Jonghyun was.

He was playing with his necklace and then he saw me coming and put on a warm smile.

"Here, your favourite," I smiled and gave him tea.

"Komawoyo," he said as he reached for it.

"I missed you," He said after he took a sip.

"Why didn't you come to school?" I asked being very serious.

He looked down. Everything was silent.

"Jonghyun, you know you're the closest person to me. I don't what I'd do without you. Please, stop scaring me and tell me you're okay," I said staring in his eyes.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, "I should go, I don't want to hurt you even more."

A tear escaped from his eye. He stood up and picked up his bag.

I grabbed his arm, "No."

"I don't want to go home," he said softly.

I grabbed my wrists and made me stand up. He put my arms around his neck. He hugged me. 

I hugged him back tightly. 

I've never seen Jonghyun so, so....vunerable.

It actually made my heart break to see him so sad.

"Jonghyun..." I said.

"Remember when Key wanted to throw a surprise party for Onew at my house but I said no. Have you ever heard SHINee talking about my house or my parents. You know how I told you my parents won't let my have visitor come over? Remember when we were kids and you cried because I caught you trying to go to my house?" He whispered in my ear still hugging me.

I nodded. I was completely confused.

I ran my hand through his hair for comfort but then I notice many bumps on it.

I stopped hugging him and looked at him, a few inches away from his face.

I touched his face and felt a ton of powder.

I took my handkerchief  from my back pocket that I always keep and wiped the area under his eye.

I was shocked. I looked back at my handkerchief and saw the colour of Jonghyun's skin.

Then I looked back at Jonghyun and saw that the part I wiped was not his normal skin colour anymore, it was dark purple.

I took his arm and rolled up his sleeves and saw that they were covered with bruises and cuts.

"Jonghyun..." I said in shock.

"I get abused by my parents at home. It's been like that all my life. I never told anyone, I was ashamed and scared. That's why I didn't let anyone come in. It's been getting worse now that I'm older. Sometimes they bring their stupid drunk friends and they abuse me too. I couldn't go anywhere else because I was too ashamed and I HATE being pitied. Tonight, they just figured out that I was in SHINee. They got furious and smashed a beer bottle on my head and I told me to go away."

My eyes were watery listening to my best friend telling me that all his life he was being abused and he was helpless all this time.

"Please, stay here. Don't ever go back to your house. Do you understand?" I said.

"But I-"

"NO! I'm not letting you get hurt anymore. I don't care how strong you are or if you think you can handle it. You are staying here with me."

I held onto him.

He kissed my forehead, "Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And so the drama beings.

Truthfully I think this fanfics will have like 30 chapters. Very short huh.

Well, I have writer's block and I'm winging this story. 

Thank you for the comments :D they are really nice!

I have another fanfic in mind.

An EXO fanfic hehehe.

I plan to start that when EXO makes their comeback which is soon!

AND ASDFGHJKLDFDAHGFJ SHINee's comeback Dazzling Girl!!!!!

Well see you next update ! ^^