He Would Make A Really Good Father...?!

The Timing is Always Off!

Jieun's POV

"Meo-reojyeoman ganeun geudae you’re the only one" My alarm clock sang.

I sat up and slowly opened my eyes to find Jonghyun was leaning on the doorway smirking.

I blinked at him and he just chuckled.

"What's so funny?" I asked Jonghyun.

"You are," he said tracing his fingers from his lips to his chin.

I tilted my head and then I used my wrist to wipe my lip area. I was completely drooling!

Man, how embarrassing.

He laughed and sat on the bed next to me. 

I remembered what happened last night.

Him. Staying at my house. Me getting caught confessing. The kiss. Oh Jonghyun.

He took my hand and smirked, "Hurry up and shower. We have a date today."

"Omo, where are we going?" 

"It's a surprise. You better hurry to find out."

I stood up while I mumbled, "I hate surprises."

Jonghyun chuckled and then helped me make my bed, teasing me when he found a drool stain on my pillow.

I took my towel and put it over my shoulder and headed to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

My lips. They were extremely pink today. 

I blushed a little and entered the shower, turning the knob all the way to the left.

I love hot showers. I shampooed, rinsed and repeat.

Then I used half of the conditioner because I loved it when my long brown hair is nice and smooth.

A player knows her strengths. Only, this player was taken. By the other player that was probably still in my room lying down and waiting for me.

After a good a good 15 minutes of bathing I grabbed my towel and got dressed into a tank top and sweat pants. 

Of course I'm not going to wear that on the date...I just don't want Jonghyun seeing me come out in a towel.

I applied lotion on my already soft, pale-ish skin. I like my skin soft and smooth. Yes. I'm very high maintenance.

I left the bathroom, drying my hair with my towel, heading towards my room.

I hear laughter coming from Jin Ri and Jonghyun. Oh dear, what were they doing now?

I entered my room with my sister running to me, "Unnie, Jonghyun oppa is staying with us and you didn't tell me?!?"

"U-uhm...yeah. I guess you were asleep when he came, mianhae." I said turning pink.

"Well, that's okay unnie. Jonghyun oppa said he's taking you out on a date so we picked out your outfit!"

I looked at my bed and I saw the outfit. I turned back but no one was there.

"Unnie, pali pali!" My sister cried.

I changed into the clothes they prepared for me and look in the mirror...hmmm..not bad. 

It was a thick light brown sweater with black tribal leggings. It was fall so I was relieved. 

I put on my BB cream and did my eyes to match my outfit. It looked natural.

I wasn't a fan of going over board with make-up. It reminds me of scary es...

I stepped out of my room and looked at Jonghyun. He was wearing light brown skinny jeans and a grey long sleeve polo. Classy.

"Wahhh~ unnie you look pretty!" Jin Ri cooed.

"Jieun-ah, your outfit looks really nice!" Jonghyun said.

"Yah, that's because you picked it out!" I lightly hit him.

"I'm just joking, you look beautiful" he smiled.

"You guys go on to your date, come home at 9, I'll take care of myself. Have fun...but not too much fun!" Jin Ri said.

"Aish, whatever.......Wait...... You sound a little too excited...what's going on?" 

"What do you mean unnie?" she said as she tilted her head using aegyo.

"Don't even try to fool your big sister. What's going on?"

"T-there's a b-boy coming over for a project....a-and I really like him and I think he likes me too and I want this to go well...." she stuttered.

"OMO why didn't you tell me sooner. Young missy, I need to talk with you about this and you'll-"

Jonghyun bend down to look my sister in the eye, "Don't worry about this too much. Listen to me, you're a pretty little girl and he is considered lucky that you like him. Don't argue with him too much and stay as your cute self. Most importantly, I trust that you have good taste in guys right? But even though, don't give into peer pressure, arasso? Jin Ri Hwaiting!" 

I was really impressed. I would've expected Jonghyun to give her advice on how to seduce the guy but he gave out really good advice. He would make a really good father.

I did not just think that.

Shake that idea out...for now.

SHUT UP VOICE IN MY HEAD!

"Jieun? Should we go now?" Jonghyun said, shaking me back to reality.

"Wah? Oh, okay. Jin Ri, stay out of trouble. You have to tell me everything when we get home and if I find out that you missed a little detail, you're in big trouble. A sister know everything. I can trust you right?" I said ruffling her hair then fixing it again.

She nodded.

"Oh, and wear something really pretty but not too fancy. Oh! And leave your hair down. And put purfume. Oh and clean the house, will ya?" 

Jonghyun pulled me towards the door, "Stop nagging babe, she'll be fine, right Jin Ri?" he winked at her and she winked back.

I blushed while he dragged me out the door.

"Don't you dare hurt my sister! If you do, you'll regret it! She really likes you!" Jin Ri shouted.

I blushed 10 000 times more.

"I would never hurt her," he whispered, caressing my face.

He smiled at me, "you ready?"

I nodded.

We went into my car, he being in the driver's seat. He started the car and pulled out of the driveway.

I turned the radio on and "Sherlock" by SHINee was playing at Jonghyun's first solo, "Jigeumbuteo all stop eoneu nugura haedo!"

He turned the radio off. I looked at him. 

"I don't like listening to our songs on the radio that much..." he replied.

I giggled, that was kinda cute.

"Where are we going annyways?!" I complained.

"I'm not telling," he smirked. 

I elbowed his arm that was resting on the the arm rest. He hit back and we had a mini fight going back and forth.

"Yah, aren't supposed to be using two hands?" I complained.

"I could, but then I can't do this."

He grabbed my fidgeting hand and entwined his fingers with mine. Then he securely squeezed me hand.

He looked at my and smiled then put his eyes on the road again.

I was staring at him while he was driving, still holding hands. I didn't care if he noticed. I looked and studied his features.

His perfect cheekbones, his sharp jaw line, his pink lips,his muscular arms, that vein on his neck.

He was just oh, so stunning and I couldn't take me eyes off of him. 

That moment the corner of his lips moved up just the tiniest bit and his cheeks got pink. He noticed that I was staring at him.

Oh, my self conscious dino, you're perfect.

I smiled myself and looked out the window. Where was he driving to? Was it going to take a long time? I leaned my head against that window and took a little nap.

- 40 minutes later -

"Jieun? Jieun? Wake up! Ireona!" A voice said as it shook me.

I slowly opened my eyes.

"We're here now babe, kaja!"

I got out of the car and saw that Jonghyun had drove us to Lotte World.

I haven't been here since I was 7.

Jonghyun closed my mouth for me and chuckled, "Surprise!"

I took Jonghyun's hand and started running.

"Yah! What's the rush?!" He said, being dragged behind me.

"I WANNA RIDE EVERYTHING!"

"Pabo, we can't ride everything!"

"At least we can ride the rides on the outsides!!!!! ALRIGHT?!?!"

He chuckled, "Of course we can. As long as I'm with you, I'll have fun."

I rolled my eyes at his cheesiness and continued running to thge gate. (A/N I do not know anything about Lotte World so don't judge me! *Hides behind the corner*)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

H-hey subbies and new readers...

I hope you're not too mad at me for leaving you hanging at such an important part of Jieun and Jonghyun's story.

I'm REALLY itching to write an EXO fanfic.

I have two ideas for stories right now so I guess one for EXO-M and EXO-K.

Look forward to that ^^

AND ZOMGASDFGHJKLDJFKLAJSFDLKADJG I CAN'T SHINEE'S COMEBACK 

OMFG I LOVE YOU JINKI, JONGHYUN, KIBUM, MINHO AND TAEMIN. HWAITING!!!!!

     

     

     

Man, SHINee's looking sooo finee

Meanwhile:

*ahem exoisabelexo.tumblr.com

I'll follow you back, I want to meet my beautiful subbies and readers :)