Welcome.. and then.. demanding?

Shh~ Its a secret

Two weeks passed since that talk. Taemin was in Spain for 10days and was comming back today. Onew was hoping that the vacation and the time he spent there will help the maknae come back to his old self. 

At the ariport... 

"HYUNGS!!!!" screamed Taemin as soon as he saw his hyungs waiting for him at the gate. "I missed you sooooo much!!!" 

Key hugged the maknae and ruffled his hair. 

"Waa, you've changed so much Taemin-ah!" said Key and smiled. 

"Hehe , you think so?" 

"Mhm. Come greet the other members" 

"Minho hyung!!" 

"Haha silly, come and give me a BIIIG hug!!" says Minho and hugs tightly the maknae.

Everyone was happy to see the maknae, even the leader. From what he was seeing , he was hoping that Taemin was back to normal. Back to the innocent and happy maknae that everyone in SM loved. 

When the only one left was the leader he smilled lovingly at the maknae and hugged him tightly. Taemin was smilling too and whispered something to Onew.

"Hyung, you know .. i'm sorry for everything i did." 

"Dont worry Taemin-ah , i forgot everything."

"You did?"

"Mhm. So we can back to what we were in the beginning."

"But hyung.. if you have forgoten everything.. than.. i should make you remember them again huh? So much work for me now." said Taemin and smirked. 

Onew's eyes opened wide. His whole expression changed. It became darker and darker.

"Hyung, smile or the member will start being suspicious." 

Onew quickly tried to smile but his smile was so fake that even a stranger could see that. The maknae.. wasnt going to be back to normal. He had always been like that, evil , just pretending to be innocent. 

"So, are we going to the dorm or what?" said Taemin and snuggled in Key. 

Key looked at Onew who was still in shock. 

'Something here.. inst right.' thought Key but told himself that he will ask the leader later. 

At the dorm.. 

"Wa!! Umma !! Did you cook that by yourself?!" aksed Taemin as soon as he saw the table with his favourite food.

"Mhm." answers proudly Key. 

"Thank you!!" says Taemin and starts eating right away. 

After an hour of eating and talking, everyone went to their rooms. Onew was cleaning the table, when he felt someone hug him from behind.

"I missed you hyung.." says Taemin and snuggles in Onew's back. 

"Taemin-ah.. let me go." 

"No way." 

Taemin turns Onew around and pushes him to the wall. 

"Do you know how much it hurt me to hear you saying that you'll kick me out of the group if i dont go on a vacation.. alone?! Huh? Do you .. hyung.?" asks the maknae with angry voice.

"Im sorry Taemin-ah.. it was the best option for the moment."

"Was it? " asks Taemin and bites Onew's neck. 

Onew lets out a soft moan and tries to push away the maknae.

"I see that you still want me hyung." 

"N-no.. " 

"Then why is your body responding like that?" 

Onew cursed himself for responding to Taemin's touch like that. It wasnt fair how the maknae could make him go insane with just one touch.

"Please.. Taemin..." 

"Please, what hyung?" 

Taemin down Onew's neck and kissed the leader with lust. Onew practically gave in when he parted his lips, allowing the maknae to explore his mouth. 

"Please.. a--ah.. do me.. now." demanded Onew between his moans. 

Taemin smirked. He wasnt expecting the leader to give up so soon and fast , but he welcomed Onew's wish. 

"Ok hyung" said Taemin and lifted up Onew , wrapping his legs around the maknae's waist to bring him to his room.