They found out..

Shh~ Its a secret

Taemin blinked once. Then blinked  a second time. He kept doing this while looking at the leader's face. His face didnt show any kind of emotion so it was really hard for the maknae to guess what he is thinking. 

Onew was really thinking. Thinking hard about something. Did he just confess to Taemin? Did he just tell him he loves him? What was wrong with him. 

Onew sighed and looked at Taemin.

"Taemin-ah.. im sorry." 

"No dont be sorry!!! Its ok hyung, i know you're still not ready to love someone like me, not so soon.."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Well.. um.. didnt you just say that you were sorry?"

"Yes, but i didnt mean it in that way."

"Then , in what way you meant it hyung?" asked Taemin and stared intensly at the leader.

Onew cough and looked away a bit, then when he turned around his cheeks were red and he was sweating.

"Will you.. um.. go.. out.. with me.. " started Onew but when he saw Taemin's reaction , quickly continued talking and changed the subject. ".. To the mall !!?" 

"Of course hyung, i've always wanted to go out with you!!! Wait.. WHAT?! To the mall!? Hyung, seriously!?!" 

"No, no.. thats not what i meant." 

"Just say it already!!" 

Onew hesitated just for a moment, but he didnt say anything. Instead he came closer to the maknae and kissed him. 

"Will you go out with me Taemin?"

"Mhm hyung, i'd love to~" answered Taemin and hugged the leader tightly. "But before that .. "started Taemin with a smirk on his face.

"Why i dont feel like something's good gonna happen..." asked himself Onew. 

"Ohh dont worry hyung, something GOOD is gonna happen~" smirked even more Taemin and pushed down Onew to the bed. 

~^~^~

After an hour of having , Onew stood up from the bed, leaving the exhausted maknae on the bed. His was sure in pain. He would be sore for more than a week  but that didnt matter. He was a couple with Taemin now and he loved it. 

'Maybe i should tell the other members?' thought Onew and went out from the room. 

When he got out ,he saw 3 pairing of eyes, starring at him and their owners , having their arms crossed. 

"So.. do you have something to tell us.. leader nim?" asked Jjong , Key and Minho. 

Onew was dumbfounded. Should he tell them.. or not? He needed Taemin right now so badly but he was sleeping on the bed , so he couldnt just go and wake him up. 

"Um... i can explain.."started Onew. 

"Oh of course hyung. Start with the.. noises which were comming from the room for the past.. hour?" said Minho and smirked. 

Onew gulped. He was in big trouble. Really big one.