The new couple

Shh~ Its a secret

Onew sighed and looked at the members in front of him. Minho , Key and Jjong were standing there with their arms crossed and Minho was smirking. Onew sighed again and sat on the coach and the others followed him. 

"So.. How do i start this... um.. " started Onew but couldnt find the right words to continue. 

"How about we ask you questions and you reply hyung?" asked Key. 

Onew smilled. That was a great idea. He knew he could count on Key in every situation and this situation was one big and messed up one. He nodded and sat more comfortably on the coach. The other members did the same. 

"I'll start with some simple questions hyung" said Key . 

Onew nodded and looked at Key with eyes full of hopes. 

"Did you just had with Taemin?" askes Key out of the blue. 

If Onew was eating or drinking something he was going to spil it out on the second. He cough a bit then tried to hide his embarrassment. 

"Yes , i did." 

Minho and Jjong opened their mouths wide opened in shock while Key was still having his poker face on. Onew could NEVER guess what was the younger one thinking right now. Maybe he was judging him in his mind. Onew gulped and became worried. Key continued with his questions.

"Are you still worried about your feelings?" 

"No. " said Onew with his most determind voice. He was sure of his feelings towards the maknae. He was inlove with him. 

"Do you love him?" asked Key. 

Onew didnt hesitate even for a second. When he opened his mouth , and said his answer ,the members in front of him gasped and opened wide both their eyes and mouths. 

"Yes , i do love him." answered Onew. 

"Really hyung?" suddenly someone behind Onew asked. 

Onew turned around to see a maknae with messed hair and sleepy eyes. Did Taemin hear everything they just talked? 

"Do.. you love me hyung?" asked again the maknae. 

Onew was dumbfounded but quickly came back to his senses and stood up. Then he went to Taemin, hugged him tightly and whispered in his ear. 

"Yes Taemin, i love you a lot." said Onew and blushed a bit. 

Taemin smilled widly and hugged Onew back tightly. He was more than happy. He wanted to scream to the whole world that now Onew was his and only his. 

While the new born couple was being lovey-dovey , the other members were starring at them with disbelieve, except of Key. He had his umma gaze fixed on the new couple and cough. Everyone looked at him.

"I want to confirm something. "said Key and looked at Onew. "Will you love him with your whole heart and protect him from every harm ?" asked Key and Onew nodded without even a second of hesitation. 

The other members giggled a bit .

"Its like we're on a wedding." said Minho and patted Onew's back. "Congratz hyung , you're officially taken." 

Onew giggled and so did Taemin. They looked at each other and smilled lovingly. Today a new life started for both of them. A life filled with love. They knew that not every moment was going to be a happy one, but even in hard times they are going to protect each other and comfort each other. 

Suddenly Taemin smirked and hugged closely Onew then whispered in his ear seducevly. 

"Hyung.. how about.. a second round in your room?" asked Taemin which caused Onew to blush. He looked around and saw that the other members were talking with each other, then looked again at the maknae and nodded. 

Taemin smirked even more and dragged Onew to his room and then locked it from the inside. 

When the other members noticed they were all alone , Key saw the locked room and sighed. 

"I guess we'll be hearing a lot of moans tonight. Lets go out for a drink. " suggested Key and the other members nodded in approval. 

They went out leaving the new couple in their room alone.