" Cant take it anymore!"

Shh~ Its a secret

The next few days , Onew was ignoring Taemin. 

'Well i was expecting this. It would have been weird if everything was the way it was' thought Taemin while looking at the leader. 

Today was the last day before the vacation but everyone seemed so busy that it would be hard to tell if they will be going somewhere tomorrow. Everyone was practising in the dance studio. 

"Ok. Good job~ Tomorrow you'll have your vacation. But before that , Onew , could you come to my office for few minutes?" asked the mamager. 

The other SHINee members left the practise room , except of Taemin. He was waiting for the leader. He was curious why the manager called him. 

Onew came back to the practise room after 10minutes. He wasnt looking that good. It didnt go better when he saw Taemin waiting for him. 

"Hyung, what happened?" asked Taemin with his most innocent voice.

'Is he pretending? Or the thing he told me that day was a joke?' thought Onew.

"Well , the manager said i have to practise today more. But you can go now. I'll be alright alone" said Onew

Taemin looked at him and nodded. But then he stopped and turned around. 

"No , no , i better stay and tell you when you make a mistake or something." 

"Oh , ok. Thats a good idea" said Onew and the music.

Taemin sat on the floor at the corner of the room and watched Onew's every move. 

How his hips were moving with the rhythm of the music , how he was without any other intensions his lips.. oh those lips. Taemin found himself drolling while watching Onew dance. 

'This isnt good. Ok ok. There is NO way he will look at me and his lips at the same time. So if he does that... i wont be able to control myself. I-if he doesnt i'll just leave.' thought Taemin and nodded. 

It was a great plan. Onew couldnt look at him and his lips at the same time.. right? RIGHT?!!? But then... 

Onew noticed the maknae starring at him. He was nervious all of a sudden he unintenshiously his lips while looking at him. 

'This is so not happeing.. ' thought Taemin. 

He tried to stop himself but Onew was way too seductive to do so. 

'He must be seducting me. Yes. Its not my fault he is so hot when he dances. ' thought Taemin. 

He went to Onew , but before that he stopped the music. Onew was confused. What was the maknae up to now? He stepped back when the maknae was coming towards him. After few more steps , he hit the wall. He was trapped. He wasnt that afraid even when a big dog was chasing him to eat his hand or leg... Noo. Taemin's eyes.. they had this scary and dominating feeling. That scared Onew so much. 

"Onew hyung.. you know.. i wasnt going to do anything to you today. Maybe tomorrow? But not today. Why did you have to be so hot while you were dancing?" asked the maknae when he hit the wall with his hand. He put his other hand on the other side of Onew's head. 

Now Onew was really captured and couldnt escape. 

"W-what are you doing Taemin?" 

"What am i doing? What are YOU doing? Seducing me. "

"I-i wasnt !!" 

Taemin shook his head. He came closer to Onew's ear and whispered with deep and husky voice.

"Remember what i told you the other day? I can fullfil it now , you know?" said Taemin. 

Onew couldt say a word. The maknae was really scary. He couldnt believe that the sweet and innocent Taemin was such an evil and powerful guy. No. He would have never guessed. 

"So? What do you say leader hyung?"

"J-just leave me Taemin. I-i promise i wont tell anyone , just let me go , please!!" 

"No. Its too late and you know it. So i guess it will be my way huh?" said Taemin and Onew's neck. 

Onew trembled. Even thought he was scared and disgussed ... he still enjoyed the touch of the maknae. He must be going insane. 

"The fun part just started , Onew hyung~" said Taemin and kissed Onew with lust.