Is he for real? ...

Shh~ Its a secret

 

Key was walking around his room with hands in his pockets.

“Now what am I supposed to do? Scold them? Scold only Taemin? Leave them alone and talk it by themselves? Aigoo.. Why is the job of the umma in the group so hard? “ said Key to himself.

He decided to go first to Onew. To see what happened and how will he explain the situation. Maybe Key was wrong and Taemin didn’t force him.. He really hoped it was that way.

He went to the leader’s room and knocked on it. The door was slightly opened so Key didn’t bother knocking again and came in the room.

Onew was laying on his bed starring at the ceiling , thinking hard about something.

“Hyung. “ started Key.

That was when Onew finally noticed him. He sat on the bed and looked at the younger male in front of him.

“Hm? What is it Key? “

“I have a question. Well maybe not just one.”

“Ask them.”

“What did you do in the practise room yesterday…?” asks Key.

Onew was dumbfounded. He paniced. He didn’t even know how to answer this. Maybe he should tell just a little from the thruth.

“I was practising my dances of course. What else I could be doing there?”

“Oh , I see , I see. Well I was hoping you could tell me the truth , but I guess I’ll have to find out myself.”

“What are you talking about Key?”

“What am I talking about? Hyung, I saw the cameras in the practise room.”

Onew’s jaw droped till the floor. His eyes were wide opened , his breathing fasterned and his heartbeat was more that fast.

“How.. why.. I cant tell you why and how this happened Key.”

“I know hyung. But I want to know your version of the story.”

“My version? I don’t wanna ruin the image of Taemin .. he is our innocent boy.. you know?”

“Innocent? He isnt like this anymore hyung and you and I know it. He .. he had with you for god sake! And you didn’t want it.”

“Well.. we can argue about that but.. nevermind. Just let him be Key. Its just teenager stuff. He will be back to his normal self soon. Don’t worry. “

“You think so Onew hyung?” asks Key.

Onew just nods. He knows that most of what he said.. was a total lie. He knew that Taemin wont be the same anymore. Not after yesterday. The maknae wasn’t the innocent boy he was few weeks ago. Maybe he wasn’t innocent in first place. The leader was confused. Key was about to leave the room when Onew said

“Bring me Taemin here. I wanna talk with him about something.”

Key nodded. He knew what the leader was talking about so he brought Taemin the fastest he could.

“Oh , hyung~ . I wouldn’t even imagine you calling me to talk.” Said Taemin as soon as he entered the leader’s room.

“Yeah.. I cant imagine I did it too.” Says Onew and sighs.

Taemin takes this as a good sign. Maybe the leader finally understood his feelings towards him.

“Go take a vacation Taemin. You need some fresh air.”

“What.. what are you talking about hyung?”

“You know what im talking about. For about a week maybe? We don’t have any live performances or shows to attend so.. go rest somewhere.”

‘Is this.. for real? Is this his way of saying ‘Go away and leave my sight? I don’t like it.’ Thought Taemin and sighed.

“I wont do this hyung.”

“I know, that’s why if you don’t leave now, you’ll have to leave the group. “ says Onew.

The maknae was starring at his hyung. Tears formed in the corners of his eyes.

“Hyung.. “ starts Taemin. He doesn’t want to leave SHINee . “I-I’ll do it..”

“Good, now go pack your stuff.”

The maknae nods, then leaves Onew’s room.

‘I did the right thing.. right?’ though Onew and laid on his bed again.