Is this love?

Shh~ Its a secret

Key heard them. Key.. heard them while they were having . Onew sighed and looked at the younger male in front of him. They have been staying in the same positions for more than an hour and this was becoming weird and awkward.

"So.. is there something you want to tell me hyung? " asked Key and tilted his head. 

Onew sighed once again. He didnt know how to start explaining. He wasnt ready to confess that he actually.. enjoyed every single second of what he did with Taemin.

"About.. today.." 

"You and Taemin were having , am i right?"

Onew nodded. So Key knew everything. Then.. how come Onew was feeling that he had to say something more.

"Do you like him Onew hyung?"

"I dont know.."

"Find out sooner because i can feel that Taemin is already deeply in love with you." said Key and stood up. "We'll be talking about it after you realise what are your feelings towards the maknae." 

Onew followed Key with his eyes and layd on the coach. Was he really expecting Key to just.. let him be with Taemin even when he didnt love him. 

"Hyung!!" screamed Taemin as soon as he saw  Onew. 

"Oh, Taemin-ah.." 

"What is it hyung?" 

"Uh.. nuffin.." answered Onew. 

Taemin blinked few times and then snuggled in Onew's chest. 

"You know hyung.. its not just the . I want your heart to belong to me. Everything you have to be mine.. and everything i have to be yours." 

Onew looked at the yonger male in his embrace and ruffled his hair. He liked the maknae.But he couldnt imagine loving him. Not like when their relationship started like that.. in the practise room. He sighed again which made Taemin to snuggle in him even more. 

"Onew hyung.. do you like it when im snuggling in you?"

"Mhm.. it feels warm and .. good." 

"Oh so thats why your heart is beating so fast. Do you possible.. like me? " asked Taemin. 

Onew was dumbfounded. His heart was really beating faster than normal when the maknae snuggle in him , but to like him? Maybe not. 

"No , Taemin. Im sorry."

"You're breaking my heart hyung.." said Taemin and stood up. Suddenly Onew felt that something's missing, he felt cold. He grabbed Taemin's arm and hugged him tightly. The feeling of missing something disappeared. 

"Taemin-ah.. i must be going crazy."

"Eh? Why do you think so?"

"Why.. why do i feel so good when you're near me?" asked Onew and looked at the maknae. "Is this.. really .. love?"