" Not the same anymore . . . "

Shh~ Its a secret

There werent many days till the vacation. Taemin was thinking how will his plan go. Onew was being clueless as ever , helping Taemin and the other members with the work they had to do. 

"Hyung~" said Taemin when he aproached the leader. 

Onew was cleaning the living room and stopped to see what the maknae had to say to him. 

"What is it Taemin? You want me to help you with something? " 

"Well yes~ I have a secret and.. i cant tell it to anyone else but you." 

"Hmm, well ok. You can say it to me. You know i wont tell anyone.'' said Onew and smilled at the maknae. 

Taemin was expecting this. He knew the leader better than anyone. Maybe even Onew didnt know himself that good. Taemin knew every move, what will the leader say in ANY situation. Thats how good Taemin knew him. 

The maknae came closer to Onew and looked at him. The leader was trying to get his ear as close to Taemin , as he could. 

'He still doesnt know what is going on. Baka leader~' thought Taemin and got even closer to Onew's ear. 

The words he whispered to Onew were short , but even like that , the leader's eyes were wide open. He didnt know how to respond to that. With all his experiense , he didnt know what to say. Was.. was that how you fell when you're dumbfounded? 

'This ... isnt ... happening.' thought Onew. 

The maknae was smirking. He knew what would be Onew' reaction and his expectations were proved. The leader couldnt respond at all. He was still in the same position when Taemin was whispering to him his secret. He didnt move an inch. 

As for Taemin, he was getting away from the leader , enjoying the moment of victory. His plan was working so good. Everything was going as planned. Now.. the only thing left was the vacation. He was 100% sure that the leader wouldnt refuse to go there. He was way too kind-hearted. But.. what did even Taemin tell the leader? It was a short sentece. 

Hyung, i love you so much that i want to make you mine. 

Only one sentece... and Onew wasnt the same anymore.