Prologue .

Shh~ Its a secret

Tonight , Shinee's in the house ... 

So give it up , give it up for Shinee ,

Give it up , give it up for Shinee!! 

"That was Shinee's Sherlcok performance , dear viewers. " said the MC. 

"thank you for the hard work." told Shinee the PD's. 

"No , no , we are greatful to you. " said the Shinee members and left the studio. 

After finishing the hard work , Shinee went back to their dorm. Since everyone was tired , they all went to bed right away. 

"Hyung." started the maknae.

"Neh Taemin?" asked the leader Onew. 

"Are we going to have some sort of vacation soon?" 

"Well the manager didnt tell me anything , but i guess in few weeks we will. Why are you asking?"

"I'm really tired hyung~" 

"I know Taemin. We are all tired , but just keep it up for few more weeks and then we will have our vacation." 

"YEY~ Thankies hyung~" said the maknae and hugged the leader. 

"Ok ok  , now go sleep. Tomorrow will be a hard day. "  

'Of course it will be , hyung~' thought Taemin and smirked. 

Onew didnt notice anything. He really liked the small and young member of Shinee, the maknea, the dancing machine in Shinee. But he didnt know that apart from being all cute and nice, Taemin had another side. Just for the leader. 

'He'll get to know me better soon' thought again the maknae as he was leaving the leader and going to his own room. 

Taemin was still 18 years old. He was going to become 19 on 18th of July. And as for Onew , he was 22. 

'Not a big age difference if you ask me' said Taemin to himself. 

The other side of Taemin's character was inlove with the leader. He wanted him more than anything. The macros about them - OnTae - were all made by Taemin , just to prove the fans that not only 2min was there. 2min for Taemin was nothing compared to OnTae. 

'Now you gonna ask me why? Well because the leader is so easy. I mean , if i get him , i wont ever let him go. As for Minho hyung, we are going to play for few days and then we'll be tired by ourselves. So no 2min , please' said Taemin. 

One day Taemin was going to show his other side to Onew. One really shine day , but until then , Taemin had to be patient and keep his desires fo him. Why? Because if he does that today , Onew will never speak to him again. Taemin didnt want this. So , the plan will start at the vacation in few weeks.

'Wait for me a bit more Onew hyung~ You'll be mine soon." thought Taemin and closed the door behind him. 

From the other side of the living room , Onew was looking at him with his livily eyes. He made sure the maknae went to his room and then , Onew went o his own room too. Being the leader reqires this. To take care of the other members. But ... how much can he take care for them? Enough was the only answer.