Chapter 2

My Future Son?!

Minzy’s POV

I took the man G-Dragon fought with to the clinic because I noticed that his clothes have some spilled food too, and also to check if he has any injuries. He removed his glasses and fixed his hair a little and to my surprise, he’s really handsome.  He must be a new student.

“Sorry for what Ji-Yong did back there” I started.

“It was my fault too, I wasn’t looking”

“Oh come on, stop being polite. You know that Ji-Yong is a real jerk” I said while laughing. He laughed a little too. “So, what’s your name?”

“Taeyang, you’re Minzy, right?” I nodded.

*SCENE BREAK*

Dara’s POV

The class is almost starting so I went to the student council room with Bom to ask Minzy to go with me to the principal. But I only found TOP and Chae-rin there. TOP is fixing something at the front desk and the latter is sleeping.

“Dara, I need to go. Class is starting” Bom informed.

“Okay, thanks Bom” she really is a nice girl. It's nice to know that not all queen bees are es.

“Hey, I didn’t see you” TOP greeted.

“Where’s Minzy?”

“I don’t know, I had Seungri look for her. Why?”

“I don’t know where the principal’s office is”

“Oh right! I forgot, sorry” I smiled at him. This guy is nice too. Too bad I'm not so interested in him “Sorry Dara, I can’t accompany you. I’m really busy”

“And you said a while ago you’re not”

“Well…” we both laughed. The door opened and Ji-Yong entered. “Maybe Ji-Yong can go with you”

“What?” Ji-Yong asked obliviously. Oh no. There's no way I'd go with a guy who has no attitude. And, I'm sure he'll decline.

“Can you take Dara to the principal’s office?” Ji-Yong stared at me for a while.

“Why not?” he said smiling. This can’t be good.

“Uhmm, I think I’ll just ask around”

“No Sandara, you’ll be late” Ji-Yong said and pulled me outside. The walk to the principal’s office was silent. “About earlier…”

“I forgive you”

“Huh?”

“I said I forgive you”

“Oh, that doesn’t make any sense” I looked at him while walking. “That’s what I was going to say…” I laughed while he smirked. He stopped and pointed at a room with a rather large door. “See ‘ya” he said while walking away and waving.

*SCENE BREAK*

Normal POV

“Class, I would like you to meet our new students” Ms. Reyes said to her students. “Come in” she said to the two outside. Sandara and Taeyang entered. “Introduce yourselves” the two looked at each other as if asking who would go first. Then dara decided she will.

“I’m Sandara Park. I hope we get along”

“Dong Young-bae”

“Okay, Sandara, sit beside Ji-Yong. Young-bae, beside Bom. You two, raise your hands” Bom and Ji-Yong raised their hands. The new students took their seat.

“Hi” Ji-Yong greeted flirtingly at her but she ignored him.

“Nice to meet you Young-bae” Bom whispered.

“Yeah, nice to meet you too. Taeyang btw”

*SCENE BREAK*

Break time came and everyone made their leave. Ji-Yong went to the gym to see s. What he didn’t know is that he’s being followed. He helped them practice. He went to the storage room to return the materials they used for practicing. But he was knocked out by someone hitting him with a wood in the head.

*SCENE BREAK*

G-Dragon’s POV

Oh god! My head hurts! I opened my eyes to see that I’m in my room. What am I doing here? Aren’t I supposed to be in school? I stood up and rubbed my eyes. Everything is really blurry. I saw an eyeglass above the table beside my bed. Since when did I have that? I got and wore it. Then everything became clearer. What the hell is going on?