Chapter 3

My Future Son?!

G-Dragon’s POV

I went to the living room to ask my mom what happened.

“Oh Ji-Yong, what are you doing here?” my mom asked obviously concerned.

“That was what I’m going to ask”

“And, you look… a bit different” Please don’t remind me.

“I know. I think it’s the glasses”

“Why not remove it?”

“I can’t see properly without it. Besides, I’m still cute even with glasses”

“Ehr, I think I don’t agree with that”

“Huh?”

“Anyways, Seungri came by looking for you. He’s with this girl who is his cousin” That must be Sandara.

“When did they come?”

“Just before you came down”

I muttered a “thanks, mom” and ran outside. I saw Seungri and Sandara walking away. “Seungri!” They both looked at me. Then Seungri started,

“Who are you?”

“Come on dude, it’s me, G-Dragon” they looked at me weirdly. Like I’m some kind of alien claiming I’m a human. Seungri laughed.

“‘Dude’, I know many guys want to be like G-Dragon, but you’re not G-DRAGON” What are they talking about? Is this some kind of prank?

“Look, cut the crap, you got me” They looked at me again with the same weird look and walked away. I called them but they ignored me. Me wearing glasses doesn't have anything to do with this, right? And he really has to emphasize my name?

Then, a silver Volvo came and stopped in front of me. Hehehe, let me guess, Edward’s gonna come out from there. The window opened and a boy was looking at me. Well, this is unexpected. He opened the door.

“Come in” he said while taking his shades off.

“Who are you?”

“I know what happened to you. I know why strange things are happening to you”

“Really? W-wait, tell me who you are first. I wouldn’t just trust some strangers” I said and leaned in to the window of the door he opened.

“Kwon Young-bae”

“Kwon?” I heard footsteps so I turned to see who it was. And guess what, it’s Sandara “You came back”

“I just, want to talk to you” I looked at Young-bae, then he nodded and closed the door and left.

“About what?”

“About earlier, why are you saying you are Ji-Yong?”

“Because I am”

“Okay… I, I have a theory”

“What theory?”

“About why you’re pretend-" What's their problem? I'm obviously me... right?

“I’m not pretending”

“Prove it” This girl is really a pain.

“Okay…” I said and walked slowly towards her “You want me to prove it?” I put my hands on the wall on her sides and closed the distance between our faces. I can feel her body get tensed. She put her hands on my chest and pushed me.

“I believe you”

“Really?”

“Yeah, if you’re not Ji-Yong, you wouldn’t even dare trick us”

I raised my eyebrow and said, “And why is that?”

“You wouldn’t have the guts ‘cause… ‘cause… you, look so different”

“Oh, how different?”

“Really different”