Chapter 9

My Future Son?!

“I, want to talk to you, about what you said last night” *Ring* The bell rang.

“Sorry Bom, we need to go”

*SCENE BREAK*

Finally, break time! I was about to leave when Taeyang called me.

“Ji-Yong! Stay here”

“Grr, what is it?”

“Does Dara know who you are?”

“Yes, now can I leave?”

“No, wait” Ji-Yong took a bottle that has capsules inside from his bag and gave it to me.

“What’s this?”

“It can transform you to your old self for 5 hours. But don’t just waste it, it’s really hard to get those” I left the room to give it a try.

Taeyang’ POV

When Dad left the room, Bom entered and sat on her chair.

“What’s wrong?” I asked and sat on her table.

“Nothing”

“If you don’t tell me, I’ll you”

“What?!”

“Just joking”

“Geez, okay, I’ll tell you. It’s because of Ji-Yong” the mention of dad’s name anger me a bit. I don’t know if it’s because he’s my father or because I’m jealous. But it has to be the former, right? I can’t possibly love Bom. “Taeyang?” I’m just using her. Or do I? “Taeyang!”

“W-what?”

“You’re spacing out”

“Hehehe, no way… Really?” Bom laughed at me. I was going to pinch her cheeks to get back at her, but I lost balance and fell on top of her on the floor. Our faces are just inches from each other and I can already feel her nervous breathing. Well, this is for the best. I lessen the distance between us and finally, our lips met each other. We kissed passionately and I pulled her up so we’re both sitting on the floor. I pulled away to catch my breath. “So… this makes us ‘us’?”

“Yeah, it’s definitely us!” she said and hugged me tightly.

*SCENE BREAK*

Ji-Yong's POV

I tried the capsule and it did work. I'm now looking for Dara to tell her about it. But when I saw her, I saw a group of men surrounding her. I stood up in front of her.

“G-Dragon! We’re sorry! We didn’t know she’s your girl!”

“Yeah, she’s definitely my girl, so BACK OFF!” those men ran away then Dara rolled her eyes.

“My girl, huh?”

“Yup, my girl” I put my arm around her shoulders then we both walked. But TOP stopped us. He has a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolate. Dara removed my arm.

“G-Dragon, I heard you were gone?” TOP asked.

“Yeah, I was”

“That ” ? “Well, I guess I have to do this with you here” TOP kneeled in front of Dara holding out the bouquet and box. “Dara, I love you!” Oh… I get it now. TOP here likes my Dara and is going to confess when he thought I was gone. That sure for him, ‘cause I won’t let him have his way.

“So-”

“Sorry, TOP” Dara cut in. She helped TOP stand up. “But, you know I don’t feel the same way”

“Oh. Of course. But listen, I won’t give up. I won’t give up until you feel the same way to me. For now,” he gave Dara a card. “Could you be my date on my birthday this Saturday?” Yeah, it’s his birthday this coming Saturday.

“S-sure” What?! How about me? Who’ll be my date?