Chapter 4

My Future Son?!

Sandara’s POV

“So what are you gonna do now?” I asked Ji-Yong.

“Go back to school?”

“Yeah, let’s” he held my hand and pulled me. What’s with him and pulling people? We stopped in front of a mansion.

“This… is my house” he looked at me as if expecting something.

“What? Are you waiting for me to go ‘Wow! You’re house is so big! Blah Blah!’” sure he looks different, with his now curly hair and thick eyeglass, but the attitude is still the same. It still stinks.

“Hehehe, you’re so blunt, you know that?” we entered and used his car to go back to Big Bang. Once we’re there, there are no students in sight. “Where do you think they are?”

“The opening ceremony” we went to the gathering hall and I was right, everyone’s there. We saw TOP, Bom, Seungri and Chae-rin and stick with them. Minzy is on the stage and saying something.

“…and with that, we shall start the ‘buddy activity’” she said and cuffed herself with the guy beside him who is the guy in the silver Volvo a while ago. TOP, Seungri and Chae-rin also have a handcuff in hand. TOP was going to me but Chae-rin cuffed me with Ji-Yong, Seungri cuffed himself with Chae-rin, and TOP, sighing, cuffed himself with Bom.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“This is the ‘buddy activity’ that Minzy came up with that Dong Young-bae” TOP explained. “This entire week, all students should be handcuffed with another student”

“Entire week?!”

“Yeah, I don’t know what he was thinking to give that idea” I just sighed in annoyance.

“Wait, is the cuffing random?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Oh, that means it’s just a coincidence that Chae-rin cuffed me with him” I said pointing at Ji-Yong. Chae-rin, hearing her name, answered,

“Actually no, Baby Taeyang, I mean, Young-bae told me that I should cuff Sandara Park with that guy” Who is this Young-bae and what does he want?

“Baby Taeyang, is he your baby? Why are you calling him baby?”

“Shut up Seungri, it’s none of your business”

Minzy came with that other guy. “Dara, it’s time to go home”

“Yeah but, how about these guys?” I said referring to Ji-Yong and the other one.

“No worries, I’ve decided that I’ll take Taeyang home, you might as well do that” Can I really take Ji-Yong to our house? No way, I’ll never do that.

“Uhmm Minzy?”

“Hmm?”

“You’re the president right?”

“Yeah w- No Dara, I wouldn’t uncuff us, it’s unfair”

On the other hand, TOP and Bom, and Seungri and Chae-rin are talking about where they should go.

“I think your house is better. Besides, you’re the girl” TOP said, always the gentleman.

“I think I know where we can go”

“Where?”

“Let’s stay with Dara and the others! Seungri, Chae-rin, come with us too”