Chapter 13

My Future Son?!

“I forgot to introduce her. Dad, this is Yuri, my fiancée”

“Fiancée?” Taeyang nodded. He was going to speak again but Ji-Yong grabbed him by the collar. “You bastard…”

“Uncle, please stop!”

“You have a fiancée but you’re with Bom! You’re just playing with her!”

“What are you getting mad for?! You’re not Bom’s boyfriend, I am! You’re not supposed to mind her, focus on Dara!” Ji-Yong reluctantly let go of him and lied back at the seat they were in. Taeyang fixed himself and sat beside him. “This is your entire fault, you know”

“I know that. Thanks for reminding”

Taeyang let out a sigh, and spoke again “Yuri accidentally got here when I went here. She’s near the time machine at that moment, and… you guess the rest”

“Sorry Taeyang. I didn’t know. You know I have no intention of bringing you trouble”

“It’s okay. It wasn’t your fault. I should have checked first before leaving”

Ji-Yong rolled his eyes at the scene before him. He’s really pissed about Taeyang using Bom. “Taeyang, I’m leaving. Yuri, nice meeting you”

SCENE BREAK

Ji-Yong, while walking at the school hallway, suddenly stumbled but quickly composed himself and ignored it. Then he felt dizzy and his vision became blurry. He immediately made his way to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. Bu since it’s still blurry, he took the eyeglass in his pants pocket and wore it.

“Wha-” he is now back to his nerdy look. Five hours is over and the capsule lost its effect. He went out of the bathroom and saw Minzy gawking at him. “What?”

“How are you related to G-Dragon?”

“Huh?” Minzy approached him and gave him a notebook.

“I forgot to give it to him earlier. But now I can’t seem to find him. And I heard you know him from the chess club. It looks like you’re pretty close for him to trust you with it. So, I was kind of hoping you can pass this for me”

“Oh, sure” he took the notebook “Thanks”

“Uh, you’re welcome?”

“I mean… for doing this for Ji-Yong. You’re a good friend”

She gave him a sweet smile “Thanks. I have to go now. Bye”

“W-wait!” she turned to him “Have you seen Dara?”

“Yeah, but she went home already”

“Oh…”

“’Kay, bye now” Minzy left.

“Now, what should I do?” he gasped, after thinking and a great idea popped in his head. He took out his phone and dialed a certain number.

“Ji-Yong?”

“Bom, are you busy now?”

“Not actually…”

“Can I talk to you?”

“… Sure, where are you now?”

“I’m still in school”

“Let’s meet at the cafeteria”

(*SCENE BREAK*)

Ji-Yong, who was waiting for Bom at the cafeteria, finally spotted her and called her. They awkwardly sat across each other.

"So... why did you call me here?"

"To tell you the truth"

"That you are Kwon Ji-Yong?"

"Yeah"

"I know that. You told me, right?"

"But you believe me?"

"Well, I had a hard time believing it. But I soon realized it's you. You don't need eyes to recognize someone. Actually, our eyes makes us even more blind. It makes us see things we shouldn't see. When it only takes our heart to know the truth" Bom looked down as she said this, so she was oblivious to how Ji-Yong is blushing right now.

"T-then, why didn't you tell me before? That you already know?"

"You look like you're not planning on telling me. I planned to just wait until the right time comes"

"I... see..."

"I'm leaving now, Ji-Yong. See you tomorrow"

"See you" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N No Daragon moment here :3 And it's so short too. Sorry everyone. I was so busy with school nowadays. But thanks too for patiently waiting ^_^