Chapter 7

My Future Son?!

A/N Since you told me to update, I did update XD But I guess I have to control myself or I'll be rushed again

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“He’s a conceited jerk” everyone gasped then Dara looked at Ji-Yong and grinned, “But at the same time, he’s the most gorgeous man I’ve seen” TOP bit his lip in envy but Ji-Yong can only smirk. “So Ji-Yong, what do you think of me?” Dara said in his ear. Everyone stayed quiet, all interested.

“I… I…” the playboy Ji-Yong stuttered, “You’re… really interesting. You’re the second girl who managed to steal my attention. And… I think, you’re really breathtaking”

“Uh-huh, how about you Taeyang? What do you think of Bom?” Dara started to take over Chae-rin’s role.

“Bom, is the most beautiful girl, ever. She’s also the kindest, sweetest, and smartest” Taeyang winked at Bom and she blushed. Ji-Yong stood up.

“Enough of this, Minzy, give me the keys” Ji-Yong said coldly.

“But…”

“Give, me, the keys” Minzy got scared and finally gave him the keys. He walked out.

“Just now… He really resembled my cousin”

“I’ll follow him, Minzy, may I borrow the keys too”

“S-sure…”

*SCENE BREAK*

Ji-Yong is in the balcony looking at the sky. Bom appeared behind him and said,

“Are you okay?” Ji-Yong turned around to look at Bom.

“Yeah, just, needed to relax a little”

“Okay. But, if you want to talk to me about something, I’m always here, okay?”

“Thanks Bom” he smiled warmly at her. She was about to leave but he called out. “Bom…”

“Yes?”

“I, need to tell you something… I’m Ji-Yong, Kwon Ji-Yong” before Bom could reply, Taeyang arrived and said,

“Bom, I’ll take over from here”

“But-”

“They’re calling for you” Bom left the two guys.

“What else do you want?”

“I told you, right? I know why you look like that”

“Okay, tell me, why?”

“On the year 2133, planet Earth exploded”

“Huh?”

“Why it exploded, the Earth is overpopulated. Why it’s overpopulated, there are too many Kwons”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“Will you shut up and listen to me?” he reluctantly nodded. “Good. Because you’re a real playboy, you produced many offsprings from different women. That is why there are many people on earth. On the year 2134, the government found a way to get back planet earth. That is, to go back to the year 2010, which is now, and decrease all your skills; charisma, body skills, etc.”

“So that’s why I’m like this? But, how could I go back?”

“I can help you. That’s why I’m here”

“Who are you anyway? You said you’re a Kwon too, what does that mean?”

“I’m your son”

“Wha-”

“I came here to make sure that I’ll be born. To make sure that you’ll still end up with my mom, Sandara Park”

“So… we’ll, I mean, we ended up together?” he amusedly asked.

“Yeah, but I’m not sure if you can still get her if you look like that. So I came to warn you”

"If I'm like this, if I'm really ugly, why did my mom recognize me from this morning? Bet you can't answer that"

"That is what you call, instincts. Do you really expect for grandma to not know who you are? You're a bastard and all, but-"

“Okay okay, I get it. But... what if I don’t want to be with Dara?”

“If you made her fall for you, I’ll help you go back to normal”

“Really, huh? But, why are you constantly flirting with Bom?”

“Because she's not the one for you, Dara is. And I’ll make sure of that”