Chapter 5

My Future Son?!

I'm in the mood right now, so here's the next chappie XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G-Dragon’s POV

We went to the Gong mansion with TOP and Bom, Seungri and Chae-rin, and Minzy and Taeyang. Speaking of Taeyang, when he introduced to the others, he used Dong as his surname. From what I remember, he was the nerd looking guy who is in our class. He was also the guy I fought with. But when we met near our house, he said he is Kwn Young-bae. Not just that, when we first met he was nerd-looking. Then he suddenly transformed into a very cool-looking guy. If I’m going to rate it, I’d say he’s second to me in our school. What I don’t understand is if he can look like that, why would he even dress as a nerd?

“Ji-Yong?”

He really is mysterious…

“Ji-Yong”

“Huh?”

“Staring is rude, you know?” Dara teased.

“I- I wasn’t staring!”

“Don’t tell me you believe him, Dara?” Seungri complained. “He’s not Ji-Yong”

“His name really is Ji-Yong” Dara explained.

“Speaking of Ji-Yong, where is he?” my cousin asked. I have not told them yet that I am Ji-Yong. Even if I did, they won’t believe me.

“I don’t know, after the first subject he was gone” Bret said. I pinched Rhian’s wrist. She mouthed an ‘ouch’ to me and smoothly changed the topic.

“Don’t mind that jerk, I’m sure he’s just playing around” Jerk? “I’m getting hungry, let’s enter the house already”

“Yeah, let’s forget about Ji-Yong and just have some fun” Bom said. Bom is my ex and my first and surely last love. Until now I still love her. I only broke up with her because I can’t stop myself from flirting with girls and I don’t want to hurt Bom. Taeyang looked at me and carried Bom bridal style. That bastard! He’s really pissing me off! “Taeyang, what are you doing? We’re still cuffed to TOP and Minzy”

“You’re fine with this, right?” the bastard said to Minzy. She just nodded and smiled. “See? And I’m sure TOP is too”

“You’re lucky G-Dragon isn’t here” Jenny said.

“Come on, let’s enter already” Thanks Dara. If you didn’t say that, they might find out that I still love Bom. To thank her, I gave her a piggy back ride. “H-hey!”

“Thanks” I said while smiling.

“Really…”

*SCENE BREAK*

Dara and I are in the kitchen because she wants to cook the dinner.

“How come you know how to cook?” I asked.

“That’s simple, it’s because I’m not a spoiled rich bastard”

“That’s harsh”

“Just being frank”

“Do you want me to be frank too?” I said and leaned my face closer to hers. She looked at me for a while then held my cheeks. W-wait, is she going to kiss me? She removed my eyeglass and wiped it with her apron. Phew! For a while I thought she’s gonna kiss me.

“It’s pretty blurry” she said while holding out my eyeglass.

“Oh, uhmm, thanks” I took it. She’s done cooking and was going out. “Let’s just eat here in the kitchen” she stoppd.

“Why?”

“Because it’ll be hard for us to eat normally” I said referring to the handcuff.

“It wouldn’t make a difference even if we’re in the kitchen”

“I have something in mind”

“That couldn’t be good” she started walking again but I held her waist with one hand and pulled her closer. “W-what are you doing?”

“I told you I want to eat here” I whispered to her.

“Fine!” I let her go and helped her set up the table. Then we returned to the kitchen. She prepared our food then I sat on the counter.

“Feed me”

“So that’s what you have in mind, huh?”

“Yeah, that’s easier, right?”

“Whatever” but she still fed me. Once we’re done eating, I put my legs behind her and pulled her closer.

“I don’t understand one thing”

“What is it?”

“Why do you act so cold towards me? Most girls would be so happy to just talk to me. But you, you’re different”

“You can’t expect everyone to fall for you Ji-Yong” she removed herself from me. We went to the living room and saw everyone there. And I noticed that Taeyang is sitting beside Bom in the sofa. So even though it’s crowded in the sofa, I sat between them and had Dara sit on my lap.

“What are you doing dude?” TOP asked looking irritated.

“I want to sit” I answered like it’s the most obvious thing in the world. TOP sighed and asked Bom to just transfer and she agreed. Dara sat beside me where Bom was.

“Guys, let’s play a game” Chae-rin suggested…