Chapter 8

My Future Son?!

G-Dragon’s POV

So Dara and I will end up together. I subconsciously smiled while walking with Taeyang to our room. Being with her doesn’t sound so bad. Taeyang opened the room and I saw everyone there, sleeping. Dara still has the handcuff on her wrist. I lie beside her on the bed and put the handcuff too. And Taeyang sat on the sofa and closed his eyes.

“Hmm…” Dara moaned. I moved her hair to the side and kissed her forehead. She smiled and hugged me with her free arm. “Ji-Yong…” she buried her face on my neck. That tickles. Fine Taeyang, I’ll do what you want. I’ll make sure that Dara is mine.

*SCENE BREAK*

We went to our school and as usual, everyone is staring at us, or at least, to the people I’m with. This sure . I can hear them talking about how I shouldn’t be walking with their idols. One boy ran to us holding a red rose. We stopped and he gave the rose to Dara. She just smiled at him. I held her hand and everyone gasped. But Minzy clapped her hands to get everyone’s attention.

“My fellow students, I have an announcement to make. I lied to you about the ‘buddy activity’ being 1 week. It’s only for a day. I only said that so you’ll try to get along with each other. Please remove the handcuffs on your wrists. The keys are on your lockers” Minzy handed each of us keys to remove the cuffs.

“Dara…” I called out.

“Hmm?”

“Can you go with me?”

“Go where?” I didn’t answer and just pulled her to the gym. I saw the basketball players practicing. I whistled to get everyone’s attention.

“Listen, Kwon Ji-Yong won’t be back until… next month? I’m not sure yet. So the basketball team should practice on their own and win the next and following games on their own. Tell the sports club that too” I left and Dara followed closely behind. We went to the chess club’s room. “Everyone, can I get your attention?” the chess club members looked at me. “Thank you. I just want to tell all of you that Kwon Ji-Yong won’t be back for a very long time. And he assigned me to take care of the club. So for the mean time, I’ll be the substitute president”

“Do you expect us to believe you?” one of them said.

“Yeah, why would he leave the job to you, when I’m here?” the vice-president of the chess club, Yuyu, said. Oh great, I forgot about him. My one-sided rival.

“Maybe because he knows that I’m the best second to him”

“Wha-”

“If you want, why don’t we have a game? If I win, you acknowledge me” they agreed and set up the game board. This should show him. I have the black pieces and Yuyu is white. Yuyu is really good at chess. And he is slowly eating my pieces. D*mn it! Don’t tell me my chess skills are decreased too?! I felt something on my shoulder. I looked at it and saw Dara’s hand. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back. Thanks again, Dara. I already know what to do. I finally moved my king forward. He laughed. Let’s see if you’ll still be laughing once I defeated you. He moved his queen opposite my king and just behind his queen is his king, he’s taking the bait. I ate his queen using my bishop. His face is just funny. Few more moves and he’s defeated.

“N-no way! How? No, I still can’t accept you”

“Are you fine with that, boys? Having a loser leader?” Dara mocked “A leader who can’t even accept defeat?” the other members talked about what she said.

“Okay, fine. You’ll be the president, for now” the members cheered for me. We thanked them and left.

“Again, thanks” I said while walking with Dara.

“No problem”

“You always save me. I wish I could do the same”

“Like I said no problem. But, I never thought that you’ll care for your team and club”

“Tsk, is that how you think of me?”

“Not really, just didn’t expect it”

“I may be playful. But I’m serious when it comes to my studies and the sorts. Dara, would you go out with me?” she stopped walking and looked at me.

“No”

“But why?”

“Why would I go out with you?”

“I… don’t know. But nobody rejects me”

“I’m not nobody”

“Ji-Yong” a familiar voice said.

“Bom…”

“Excuse me Bom, Ji-Yong. I have to go somewhere” Dara left.

“I, want to talk to you, about what you said last night”