Chapter 6

My Future Son?!

“Guys, let’s play a game” Chae-rin suggested…

“What game?” Seungri asked.

“Every round, there’ll be a question and all of us have to answer truthfully. If you don’t want to answer, you’ll have a consequence” They all agreed to play the game and Chae-rin thought of the first question,

“As of now, who is the most important person for you? What I mean by important is, like romantically. And remember, answer truthfully” They had Minzy answer first.

“U-uhmm, I,…” Minzy stuttered while fidgeting with her hands. She breathed deeply and finally answered, “G-Dragon”

“Bom” Taeyang said without any hesitation. His answer made Ji-Yong even more furious. Luckily, Dara is there to calm him down. Then he answered too in a low voice,

“Bom…”

“Sorry to be a killjoy but I don’t have anyone” Bom claimed.

“Oh come on, there has to be someone” Minzy said.

“Yeah Dara. You have to answer” TOP said.

“Fine, my answer will be the closest guy to me. Ji-Yong…” Ji-Yong was surprised and looked at Dara.

“Kwon Ji-Yong or nerdy Ji-Yong?” Jenny asked.

“Both?”

“Okay, Seungri, your turn”

“Uhmm, it’s okay if I don’t answer, right?”

“Oh yeah, but you have to do a consequence”

“Okay, what’s the consequence?”

“Kiss Chae-rin” Dara interrupted. And both Seungri and Chae-rin blushed. The others, except Chae-rin, agreed on the consequence so Seungri kissed her on her cheeks which left her blushing like crazy.

“Seungri…” Chae-rin said, but more like whispered.

“What?” Ji-Yong asked.

“I said Seungri! Seungri is the most important to me so far. B-but that’s only because he’s closer to me! Don’t misunderstand…” They just laughed at her denial.

“Minzy would be the one for me” TOP answered.

"That's a lie!" Minzy immediately butted in.

"It is the truth! We've known each other since in elementary" he declared desperately.

"But you don't like me romantically"

"Nice best friend you are" Minzy just smile mockingly at him "Dara"

“Ji-Yong…” Bom said. Everyone, except Ji-Yong and Dara, weren’t surprised.

“Y-you mean your ex?” Dara asked and Bom nodded.

“Okay, next question. What do you think of ‘blank’?” Chae-rin said.

“What's blank?” Seungri inquired.

“Well, of course, different people will be asked so different people should be asked to them. Bom, it’s your turn now. What do you think of… Taeyang?”

“I think… he’s a really nice and charming man” Bom answered while blushing. Taeyang smirked and Ji-Yong clenched his fists.

“Okay… TOP!”

“What?”

“What do you think of Dara?”

“I think she’s perfect. Okay CL, what do you think of Seungri?”

“What?! Why are you the one asking?”

“You can’t ask yourself, that’s unfair”

“Fine! I… I think Seungri is really nice and funny…”

“Hehehe, how about you Seungri? What do you think of CL?” Minzy asked.

“Thesame?”

“What ‘shame’?!” Chae-rin was about to hit Seungri but Minzy stopped her.

“Easy CL. Seungri said ‘same’ not ‘shame’”

“O-oh… Sorry…” Chae-rin blushed at embarrassment. “Anyway! Dara, what do you think of, of Ji-Yong, Kwon Ji-Yong?!”

“He’s a conceited jerk” everyone gasped then Dara looked at Ji-Yong and grinned, “But at the same time, he’s the most gorgeous man I’ve seen” TOP bit his lip in envy but Ji-Yong can only smirk.