Chapter 1

My Future Son?!

I was walking to my new school, the prestigious Big Bang Academy. Almost all my relatives studied and are studying there, but I want to keep a low profile so I only transferred now. When I was on the gate, I was greeted by my stepsister, Mi-jin, and cousin, Seung-hyun.

“You were late Dara” Minzy said and hugged me. Why didn’t we arrive here together? Well, Seungri and Minzy are members of the student council, and Minzy is not just a member, she’s the president! So they need to arrive earlier than I do.

“Yeah, what took you so long?” Seungri said.

“Sorry guys, I was just nervous. But I’m fine now, don’t worry” That's a lie. I just never really liked the idea of transferring here.

“You shouldn’t be. I’m sure you’ll be popular here too” my younger sister teased. Seungrin is busy gazing at someone.

“You know how much I don’t want attention”

“That’s impossible Dara. With your looks and brains, not to mention that our family is famous in the business world, you can’t avoid attention” I pouted. “Change topic, want me to show you around?”

“Sure. Ehr, Seung?” he is now gone. I looked around and saw him quarreling with the girl he was staring at a while ago.

“Don’t mind him, they’re always like that”

“Who is that girl?”

“Lee Chae-rin, a member of the student council, Seung’s secret crush, not to mention, G-Dragon’s cousin” When she said that guy’s name, she got all dreamy-like.

“Ji- what?”

“Kwon Ji-Yong! President of the sports club, president of the chess club, basketball team’s captain, Big Bang’s ultimate heartthrob! And playboy…”

“Whoever he is… I don’t care about him”

“You don’t care about him?! Do you know how many girls would kill you if they heard that?!”

“And you’re one of them?”

“Yes! I mean no! Well…”

“Hehehe, looks like I know who your crush is” Oohhh... The always serious sis of mine has a crush. Hehe. Interesting.

“Shut up! It’s not like he’ll feel the same, like I said, he’s a playboy…”

“Minzy, I’ve been looking for you” a man came and said. “Oh, sorry for interrupting”

“No, it’s okay, why are you looking for me anyways?”

“The teacher wants to talk to you about the opening ceremony for the new students” while he was talking to Minzy, I can’t help but notice that he’s looking at me. Minzy noticed this as well.

“Oh, uhmm, TOP, this is Sandara, my sister and Dara, this is Choi Seung-hyun, the council’s vice-president and music club’s president” we shook hands. “Sorry sis, but looks like I can’t tour you”

“I can” Seung-hyun said.

“It’s fine, I don’t want to bother you. You look like you’re busy”

“No, just Minzy is” in the background, Minzy tried her best to stifle a laugh.

“Then, okay”

“Great!”

TOP showed me around and I also met some of the ‘important’ people here as he says. One of them is Park Bom. TOP said that she’s like the most popular girl here aside from my sister and she’s really kind. Finally, we went to the cafeteria to get some food. All those walking made me hungry. I saw Minzy, Seungri, Bom and Chae-rin in a table with a guy. TOP walked to them and I followed. They greeted us.

“Who’s that girl with you?” the guy asked.

“That’s Sandara, my cousin” Seungri answered.“Oh, hi Sandara. I’m Ji-Yong” he stood up and shook my hand. But he didn’t let it go, instead, he kissed it. So this is the guy Minzy is talking about. Tch, what a player. How could she like this man? He then signaled me to sit on the chair he was sitting on. “I’m going to get us food” then he left.

“I think he’s trying to impress Dara” Bom suggested.

“Why, jealous?” Chae-rin teased.

“I’m not! We’re over remember?”

“Yeah right” Bom ignored Chae-rin’s last remark. Wait, does that mean, that Ji-Yong and Bom-

“But I think ‘someone’ here is also impressing ‘someone’” Minzy said while looking at TOP. “Right, TOP?”

“W-what?” he nervously replied.

“Cut it out, guys” Chae-rin scolded.

“Maybe CL is jealous too” Seungri said.

“What? Why would I be jealous?”

“I don’t know, do you?” they kept on talking while I looked at this G-Dragon guy. A man bumped into him and the food Ji-Yong was carrying spilled on his shirt. The man was going to wipe it off but Ji-Yong held his arm and positioned it as if he was going to break it. The man with a thin body and thick eyeglasses didn’t respond. So I took an action and went there.

“Stop it Ji-Yong” I demanded.

“Why? Look at what he did!”

“It was an accident”

“Why are you protecting this useless nerd?!”

“Why are you being paranoid over a simple accident?” Ji-Yong just stared at me in disbelief. I seriously can't believe this guy! Just a simple act like that made him like this? Not just Ji-Yong, but almost everyone at the cafeteria stared. Minzy and the others walked toward us, probably to break the fight.

“Cut it off guys” TOP said standing between me and Ji-Yong. Minzy took the nerd away. Seungri and Chae-rin stood behind Ji-Yong and Bom is behind me.

“Easy, cous” Chae-rin said tapping Ji-Yong’s shoulders.

“Whatever” with that, he walked away with Seungri, TOP and Chae-rin. The nerve...!

“Great, first day of school and this is what happened” I mumbled to myself.