Moving In

Our Job as Their Pretend Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun was inside Yoona and her apartment already eating some goguma waiting for her unnie. ANd she was also packing her stuff and clothes to move in with Kris tomorrow.

Yoona then finally enter the apartment seeing Seohyuneating her goguma and packing her stuff.

Yoona: Hyunie, what are you doind?

Seohyun: Unnie, you know that guy who offer me the job told me to move in to live with him like a married couple do so i have to go. 

Yoona: It okay hyunie. We both will have to leave this apartment because I also got to move in with that Kai guy.

Seohyun: Really? Unnie, we will miss each other then.

Yoona: Hyunie, we can still go out and have some free time too. They can't always keep us there at their house and be their pretend wife.

Seohyun: Okay.

She finish her goguma and she finish her packing. Yoona also start her packing and eating snack.

After that they spend their time watching show and movie and cartoon together. They them go take their bath and eat dinner and went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

The next day.

Seohyun's phone ring which make her wake up same as Yoona.

Seohyun: WHo this?

Kris:YAh! How can you forgot your boss? Hurry and grab your thing and came out already. I'm outside your apartment.

Seohyun: Wae?

Kris: I will only give you 10 minute.

Seohyun: Okay.

At that Seohyun rush to the bathroom and take a fast shower and went out grabbing her stuff and fix her self then she wave goodbye ot her unnie who still on the phone too. 

Seohyun: I got to go now. Bye unnie..

Yoona wave goodbye to her......

Kai: YAh! Hurry and come out now...I'm not gonna wait all day long for you..

Yoona: Okay....

With that Yoona get up and start getting ready. She then grab all their stuff in the apartment and left a note with the key of their apartment for the manager. She then went outside and saw an angry Kai looking at her.

KAi: What took you so long to get ready?

Yoona: Sorry. I'm a little tire today.

They both then drove off. 

Seohyun was now inside Kris's car and he driving on their way to his house.

Kris: Why are you always so slow at thing?

Seohyun: I'm sorry. I will try my best to be fast. And I was tire today. 

Kris: Fine.....

After that they stay silient the whole ride.........

Kai: Okay were here. Hurry and get out. Grab your stuff at the back too. 

Kai then went ahead of her and yoona with her suitcase fol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter