Suffer Time!

Our Job as Their Pretend Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was early morning the next day and both Kris and Kai have already arrived at Seohyun and Yoona places.

Seohyun/Yoona: why are you two so early here today?

Kris: It because we are gonna prove our love to you guy by helping you two.

Yoona: Are you two sure about helping us because you guy might regret later?

She smirk and Seohyun also did.

Kai: No we won't...

Seoyun/Yoona: Fine then..Let go...

Kris hook his arm with Seohyun and they walk ahead of Yoona and Kai and Kris was smiling widely because Seohyun let him be so close to her and hook his arm with her but she was tottally in her own world thinking of how to torture him and smirking. Kai hold Yoona hand and they both walk slowly behind Seohyun and Kris.

The reach the market.

Kris: Seohyun ah, What are we gonna buy?

Seohyun: That little box of fish and shrimp that appa want to eat. And those Kimchi and those vegies and rice.

Kris: oh...

Kris's mind: Omg!!!How am I gonna carry that many stuff?!!!!

Seohyun went to pay for the stuff and  they all hang it to Kris to carry.

Seohyun: Are you still okay Kris?

Kris: very fine..Still very strong..

Show his muscles to her and she laugh.

Seohyun: um...let go see what next to buy then?

Yoona: Seohyun ah, you got everything already?

Seohyun: um...we still need some vegetable, and rice and some fruit.

Yoona: Okay then I will buy those...

Seohyun: okay...

Kris's mind: Thanks god..I'm almost died if it more than this!

Kris: Then where are we going next Seohyun?

Seohyun: I want some sweet potatos and water. 

Kris: Okay then..you stay here and I will goes get them for you.

Seohyun: nae.... 

He went away to bought some snacks for her and him and also some water.

Yoona: Kai, go carry those veggies and box of fruit.

Kai: Yes Sir!

He carry the veggies and fruit and then follow Yoona.

Yoona: Can you still carry more Kai?

Kai: Of course I'm still very strong and have a free hand to carry.

Yoona: oh..okay because there will be a lot more.

Kai's mind: Aish! If there more I died!!!

Yoona's mind: He so funny not admitting her tire and can't handle anymore.

Kris: Here Seohyun..Your snack and drink...

Seohyun: um...I don't feel like eating it anymore kris. You could eat it...

Kris: What? I run all the way back there just to get this for you and now you didn't want to eat anymore. I'm so tired!!!

Seohyun: So? Unnie come here! Let look at these yummy snacks and sweet and yummy stuff here to eat!

Kris's mind: There snack there and I ran all the way back there. How stupid am I?

Yoona: nae....

Yoona walk quickly to Seohyun and they hook their hand together and walk around the area there searching for yummy food to eat since they are hungry in the morning.

Kai: Yoona be careful..Your pregnant...

Yoona: I know Kai.....

Kai: oh....

Kris: Seohyun ah, don't go too fast? I can't keep up with you guy because of these stuff.

Seohyun: just hurry!

Kris: Man Kai! This is so tiring!

Kai:I know but we have to do it in order to prove our love to them and be a good husband back to them and for us to recieve their forgiveness.

Kris: yeah....

Yoona: Kai ah, Bought these flower seed for me please?

Kai: okay...

he bought them and give it to her and she smile widely while looking at it that she tottally forgot about Kai and he just sigh.

Seohyun: Come here Kris?!

Kris: nae...

Went to Seohyun.

Seohyun: Want me to feed you and kiss you?

Kris: yes! yes! yes!

Seohyun:do a performance here on this area for everyone to see it.

Kris: What?!! It embarrassing Seohyun.

Yoona: Kai will do with you Kris?

Kai: What?

Yoona: You say your gonna do everything I told you so agree to it.

Kai: fine....

Seohyun and Yoona both laugh and stood side by side and look at them that was starting to dance to Gee by SNSD and people start to gather around there to look at them both.

Kris talk to himself: This is so embarrassing but for the kiss of Seohyun and her sweetness I must not give up! Fighting Kris!

Kai also murmur to himself: Why is this have to be so dam embarrassing?

Yoona: Seohyun you sure have good idea to embarrassed and torture them?!

Seohyun: of course because I don't read book for nothing.

Yoona: nae....

Then the song end and they end their performance and Kris rush happily to Seohyun.

Kris: Where my Kiss?

Seohyun move closer to him and tip toe and peck his two cheek and then his lip and he smile happily after that and everyone clap for Kai and him and also their sweet moment with their girl.

Seohyun: here eat this too!

Kris: nae...

Bite the sweet potato snacks that is still hot Seohyun just got.

Kris: Aah!! It hot! My mouth? It burn?

Seohyun: hahahha

Kai: Yoona where my kiss too?

Yoona: there no kiss for you and it not good for the baby to see us kissing it will set a bad example on it.

Kai: But Seohyun and Kris kiss and I want too?

Yoona: no...

Kai then touch Yoona small stomac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter