Friends?

Our Job as Their Pretend Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was the next day and both Kris and Kai went to work as usual with their parent leaving Seohyun and Yoona alone at home with the maid so Yoona and Seohyun both decide to meet and go shopping together.

Seohyun: unnie, it been a long time since we came to shop at the mall together.

Yoona: nae..so we must spend the whole day here shopping together.

Seohyun: Okay!

Seohyun  and Yoona enter a dress shop and were just looking at some dress to buy for themselve.

Seohyun: unnie, do you think I look good in this red dress?

Yoona: hyunie, you look good in everything just buy it if you like it.

Seohyun: thank you unnie..By the way what dress are you buying?

Yoona: I'm will just buy this simply white mini dress.

Seohyun: oh...

They both then bought one dress for themselve and then goes to other shop and shop for clothes for their parent and buy it for them.

Seohyun: unnie, do you think mom and dad will like these clothes that we pick and buy for them?

Yoona:  of course they will like it hyunie because it their two lovely daughter who bought it to them..

Seohyun: nae...

They both smile to each other and bought a bunch of thing and clothes for their parent that they will send those clothes to their parent.

Yoona: hyunie, let go find something to eat. I'm hungry already and it lunch time too.

Seohyun: okay...

They both went to a restaurant in the mall and start to eat when Suzy and Jessica came over to them.

Suzy/Jessica: Can we join you two?

Seohyun and Yoona look at each other and then nodd to Suzy and Jessica.

Suzy: Yoona, your a very lucky person that Kai love you now and I hope you can lov him very much and give him happiness. I just want to be your friend and just don't want you to think me like a bad person.

Yoona: I thankful for having Kai loving me but I felt like a bad person instead Suzy. I felt like I steal him from you. Are you sure you don't hate me and want to be my friend?

Suzy: I don't hate you. It Kai choice that he love you and choose you not me so I won't hate you. Am I your friend now then?

Yoona: sure..Thank Suzy..Your a really nice person no wonder Kai love you before.

Suzy: thank...

Jessica: Seohyun, I just want to say sorry for kissing Kris and for wanting him back but I have think it through that it best if Kris and me should just be friend instead now since I hurt him before. I hope you can love him very much and not hurt him for me and you too.

Seohyun: It okay Jessica. No need to be sorry. I don't really mind too. And I will love him as much as I can and not hurt him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter