SeoKris Continue-----------

Our Job as Their Pretend Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun: Yah! Where are you dragging me too?

Kris: Away from there of course...

Seohyun: oh...but why did you kiss me like that? It really embarrassed now whenever I come to visit you then!!

Kris: It okay..But I really enjoy that kiss just now can we kiss again? And I know you like it too!

Seohyun: Nope! 

Kris: But that kiss prove that you love me too right because I really love you now Seohyun ah...

Seohyun blush and nodd slowly and smile.

Seohyun: nae...I love you too..

And they both hug smiling and Kris was about to kiss her again but she stop him.

Seohyun: um...don't kiss here it the parking lot...

Kris: oh..hehehhe...Let go have fun at other place then...

Seohyun: nae....

They enter Kris's car and drive away to a restaurant and eat there.

Kris: What do you want to eat?

Seohyun: anything is fine...

Kris: okay...

He order everything and wait there for the food to arrived.

Seohyun: Too bad you didn't got to eat my food that I prepare for you there at your work place but have to come here to a restaurant and eat.

Kris: It okay since you are here with me in this restaurant eating with me now.

Seohyun: You really like it right?

Kris: nae...

Their food arrived and Kris just start to dig in everything while Seohyun was laughing secretly at him and also eating her own food.

Seohyun: Are you that hungry?

Kris: Nae..I didn't eat anything this afternoon remember? It because I have to run after you.

Seohyun: oh...

Kris: Wait? Let go spend some time together after this please? Okay?

Seohyun: um....I want to go to the bookstore can we?

Kris: um........?

Please?Please?Please?! Seohyun pout cutely and do puppy eye.

Kris: fine! 

Seohyun: Yay!

Kris: What are you going to buy there too?

Seohyun: I'm gonna buy the newest book that just came out writing by my favorite author and role model Ban Ki Moon.

Kris: Oh..But why are you so loving that author of yours so much don't you know that you should love me too and I'm jealous?

Seohyun laugh at him and pinch his nose.

Kris: Yah!

Seohyun: hehehe sorry. Your just too cute.

Kris: you still didn't answer me.

Seohyun: Aw..fine...I'm loving that author because he a good person and a role model for me and you don't have to be jealous because I'm yours not his isn't it?

Kris smile widely.

Kris: Okay...

They finish their lunch and pay for it and after that Kris took Seohyun hand and walk out to their car and went to the bookstore.

Seohyun: Yay!!!I found it! Wow! It look interesting! Can't wait to read it!!

Kris: Your really a bookworm!

Seohyun: so? As if your not one too?

Kris: Well I'm not that crazy about book like you.

Seohyun: tsk! Let go pay for it!

Kris: Okay...

Kris grab the book from her hand and hold her hand and walk to the cashier and hand her the book.

The Cashier Woman: Wow! You got a handsome guy there?

Seohyun smile to her.

Kris: Aw...Thank you..I'm Kris..

The Cashier: aw nae..I'm-

Before she could finish her sentence Seohyun cut her.

Seohyun: How much?

The Cashier: Oh..It $20.

Seohyun: okay..

She pay for the book and grab it.

Kris: Hope we can meet again?

Seohyun: Kris, let go!

Kris: nae...

Kris give a wink to the girl and followed Seohyun out of the bookstore after that.

Seohyun then stop and he bump into her.

Kris: Why did you stop?

Seohyun: Why are you flirting with that girl just now?

Kris: I didn't! She flirt with me first so I just flirt back. But are you jealous?

Seohyun: me jealous of you? No way!!!

Kris: Then why did you ask about it? Why did you raise your voice and have that mad expression too?

Seohyun: I..I...aish! Nevermind! 

Seohyun walk away.

Kris: So where are we going now?

Seohyun: I'm gonna go buy me my favorite Keroro thing so byebye and you can go continue flirting with girl around here.

Kris: Okay...

Seohyun: Yah! Come with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter