First Encounter

Our Job as Their Pretend Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was morning already and both Seohyun and Yoona were eating their breakfast.

Seohyun: unnie, what are we going to do this morning since we have to work in the club tonight.

Yoona: How about we went to buy some snack and walk around the place here so we will be familar with this place and remember not to get lost.

Seohyun: Sure but are we going to look for other job to work on too?

Yoona: We will but let rest today and do what I say earlier first.

Seohyun: Okay.

They both finish their breakfast and went out to the park near their apartment to exercise.

Seohyun and Yoona were jogging around the park when they saw a girl crying.

Yoona: Why are you crying little girl?

Seohyun: Are you lost?

The girl nodd.

Yoona: What your name?

The girl: My uncle told me not to tell my name to stranger.

Seohyun: Were not stranger. I'm Seohyun and She Yoona. We are sister. We will help you find your uncle okay. So don't cry.

The Girl: Really? You two gonna help me find where my uncle is?

Seohyun: Yes we will. Come on let go.

Seohyun grab her hand and Yoona walk beside Seohyun too. The girl then saw another eating Ice cream and she was looking at her ice cream. Seohyun notice it so she ask the girl if she want some and the girl nodd.

Seohyun: Unnie, can you stay here with her? I will go buy an Ice Cream for her.

Yoona: Okay...Be careful.

Seohyun: Okay.

Seohyun then ran to where the Ice cream is and bought an ice cream and came running back and give it to the girl.

The girl: Thank You for the ice cream.

Seohyun: Well, you hadn't told your name to us.

The girl: My name is Dara. 

Seohyun: You got a cute name.

Yoona: Your very cute and got a cute name too.

Dara just eat her ice cream while holding Seohyun hand.

Yoona: How does your unlce look like?

Seohyun: IS that your uncle?

Seohyun point to an old guy.

Dara: Nope. My uncle is still young and handsome.

Seohyun: How about that one?

Dara: Nope...

Yoona: That one running there!

Dara: Nope..

Then someone shout Dara name behind them and all three of them turn around.

Dara: uncle!

The Guy: Where did you go? Who are they? Why are you with those two girl? And who bought you ice cream?

Dara: Uncle, the two girl help me to find you and they bought this ice cream for me.

The Guy: Good that your safe.

Dara: Uncle meet them, This is Seohyun and the other one is Yoona.

The guy: Hi! I'm Kris Wu Dara uncle.

He offer his hand shake to them but they ignore it and bow to him instead.

Kris: Thank for helping dara find me and bought her ice cream too.

Seohyun/Yoona: it no problem. we saw her crying so we just help her.

Kris: Aw really. Well thank anyway we got to go now.

DAra: Byebye unnie....

Yoona and Seohyun smile to her and wave goodbye to the girl. Kris stare at Seohyun one last time and turn away with Dara and they both go away.

Yoona: That guy is handsome.

Seohyun: Let go to bought some snack now and go home. I'm tire already unnie.

Yoona: Okay.

Seohyun's mind: Why did that guy keep looking at me just now? He did look good but he seem like a very cold and mean person.

Yoona: hyunie are you okay?

Nae I'm fine said Seohyun.

Kris's mind: That girl look good and have a good figure too. 

Dara: uncle, are those girl beautiful?

Kris: yeah....

Dara: Do you like one of them?

Kris: Why you ask Dara?

Dara: because a while ago I saw you keep l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter