Meeting the Parent

Our Job as Their Pretend Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun: Kris I'm ready..Can we go now? 

Kris: Nae....

Seohyun and Kris then grab their stuff and head to his car and put the stuff inside. And then enter their seat and drive away to Busan.

Yoona: Yah! Where are you Kai? Hurry up and let go! Seohyun and Kris already left.

Kai: Okay...Okay...Why are you so in a hurry? Were not gonna be late or something?

Yoona: Well I just want to go now because I can't wait to meet my parent again.

Kai: Okay..Let go then..

They both then enter the car and drive away to Busan.

Yoona: Hyunie, where are you and Kris?

Seohyun: Were still driving to Busan? WHy?

Yoona: Nothing. Just asking if you two reach there yet?

Seohyun: Were almost there unnie..By the way unnie, where are you two too? Did you guy just coming?

Yoona: Nae...It because of lazy Kai.

Seohyun: Okay...Got to go now unnie..Byebye I will call you when I got there.

Yoona: Nae....

They hang up.

Kai: How dare you call me lazy? Your more lazy than me.

Yoona: Well it because your really lazy in putting your thing together and is very slow. 

Kai: Okay..Fine...But didn't i told you to be nice to me so I will take you there?

Yoona: I'm trying..Sorry...

Kai: Okay....

Kris: Is that your unnie?

Seohyun: Nae...Why?

Kris: Just asking..

Seohyun: Did you think it some guy? Your jealous right? Hahahha

Kris: Yes I thought it was some guy and of course I'm jealous. Who wouldn't?

Seohyun: Oh.....

Kris look at Seohyun quiet expression and smile to himself and just focus on driving while Seohyun just look out the window to see the view or place they past by.

Kris: Is this the place?

Seohyun: Yes it is.....

Kris:Who u calling?

Seohyun: My unnie. Why? Your scare I'm calling some guy?

Kris: Of  course not.........

Seohyun just laugh at him and get out of the car and talk to Yoona.

Seohyun: Unnie, I'm here already. I'm going to meet umma and appa first. 

Yoona: I'm also here too.

Yoona walk to Seohyun from behind.

Seohyun: oh unnie...hehehehe

They close their phone and hug.

Yoona: How did you made him took you here?

Seohyun: of course I use my cuteness. How about you unnie?

Yoona: I act sweet to him and beg him.

Seohyun: oh.....Let go help them bring our stuff and go to visit mom and dad.

Yoona: Nae....

The girls went to Kris and Kai and took their stuff and head to the little bakery near the beach and a park. And Kai and Kris follow behind them entering the small bakery and small house there.

Seohyun/Yoona: Umma! Appa!

The mom: My daughter! How your doing?! Honey come here! Our daughter comeback to visit us now.

The dad: Okay..

The dad came and they hug each other and Kris and Kai saw it so they smile at the family reunion.

The Dad: Who are those young guy there?

Seohyun: Um.....

Yoona: They are our boss...

Seohyun: Ah yes, they are our boss...

Seohyun and Yoona then went to Kris and Kai.

Seohyun: introduce yourself and say your my boss okay.

Kris: Why?

Seohyun: Because I will get trouble if they know my job is to pretend to be your wife.

Kris: Okay...You own me this time too...

Seohyun: Okay...

They stop whispering to each other and Kris introduce himself to her parent.

Kris: Anyoeng haseyo Kris iminda. Seohyun's boss.

The Dad: Nice to meet you Kris. Thank for giving Seohyun a job to work on.

Kris: No problem.

He smile to her dad and Seohyun and her mom too and they just wait for Kai to introducehimself.

Yoona and Kai whispering:

Yoona: Yah Kai! Just introduce yourself as my boss okay or I will be kill. Okay. I will do you a favor in return.

Kai: Sure....

Yoona: Thank You...Now intriduce yourself to them since Kris already did.

Kai: Okay....Anyoeng umma and appa I'm Kai Yoona's boss.

The mom: Aw...Such a handsome boss and well manner. Thank for giving Yoona a job. 

Kris: Seohyun umma, are you saying I'm not handsome and well manner too?

The mom: Nooo...You are very handsome, y, and very well manner too. Don't be sad....

Kris: aw...your a very sweet umma of Seohyun...

Kris gigles and Seohyun laugh at him and he just stare at her..

The Dad: Okay kid, let go inside the house instead here. Are you all hungry?

Kris,Kai, Yoona, And Seohyun: Yes we are!

The mom: Great then because we just cook lot of food...

Yoona: Okay..Let hurry and go eat. I'm hungry umma...

Mom: Nae....

They all went to the kicthen and eat their food and Yoona and Seohyun eat the most while Kris and Kai was still shy with their parent so they eat a little and just look at seohyun and Yoona with their parent that show how they miss, love, and care for each other very much.

They finish their lunch and Seohyun and Yoona wash the dish and Kai and Kris just look around their home. After a few minute they finish washing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter