YoonKai~

Our Job as Their Pretend Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​Yoona: Kai, I'm done preparing! Let Go!

​Kai: Okay...

Yoona and Kai both get in the car and drive to the park near a lake and have their picnic there and Yoona call Seohyun already to join them because Seohyun was shopping near that park.

Yoona and Kai were already sitting down and start to take out their snack and food they pack for the picnic.

Kai: Yoona, open your mouth for me to feed you!

Yoona: nae nae....

Kai then feed Yoona and she chew it happily.

Yoona: Super duper Yummy!

Yoona smile widely..

Kai: now give me some kiss for these food to be more yummy!

Yoona shly smile and kiss his cheek and blush.

Kai: We have already kiss many time but your still blushing. Your so cute my yoongie!*pinch Yoona cheek while saying it*

Yoona: Ouch! It hurt my cheek! Why do you have to do that!

Kai: Okay I'm sorry....It just because your too cute for me to resist to pinch and kiss you!

Yoona: Why are you talking so sweet too?

Kai: Why? You don't like it?

Yoona: aw..nae..I really like it!

Then Kai stuff big a big sandwiches.

Kai: How is it the sandwich that I made for my lovely wife?

Yoona chew carefully and swallon it.

Yoona: Um...it taste..um...*kai was getting nervous of her answer* Really Good and Yummy! My husband sure a sandwich maker!

Kai stand up and bow to Yoona and say: Thank you Thank you my lovely wife for compliment me for my yummy sandwich...

And then he smile to Yoona again and sit back down and Yoona just laugh a little...

Kai: Feed me some food too! I'm really hungry!

Yoona: aw..nae....

Yoona grab some cookie and put it into his mouth and made him chew it throughly.

Kai: Your cookie are so yummy yoongie!

Yoona: Why do you call me Yoongie now?

Kai: isn't that a cute nickname I made for you? heheheh

Yoona: nae...I like it anyway so I won't mind then..

Kai:Then call me honey or babe?

Yoona: eh....

Kai: just kidding..Just call me whatever you want because I will like it whatever you call me because it will be cute..

Yoona: So even if I call you a frog or duck you won't mind?

Kai: Nope!

Yoona: Oh....

And she nodd her head....

Kai: You are not thinking some embarrassing nickname for me right Yoongie?!

Yoona give an evil smirk to him...

Yoona: I will call you Duckie! Hahahahahaha! That a cute name!

Kai: No it not cute it embarrassing people will think I look like a duck if you say that.

Kai pout.

Yoona: I don't care! haHAHA!

Kai: Fine then I will punich you!

Kai move closer to Yoona and she stand up and Kai also did too. And Kai start to chase Yoona around the area of their picnic.

Kai: I will catch you and kiss you here!

Yoona: Hahahaha you can't catch me!

Yoona stick her tongue to Kai and start to run away as Kai start to walk closer to her. And then he catch her..

Kai: Taadaa! I catch you!

He smirk....and Yoona look at him and laugh more...

Kai: Why are you laughing?

Yoona: Hahahah you don't even know how to eat properly and still have dirt on the side of your lip too.

Kai: So!

And Yoona wipe the dirt off...

Yoona: There you go! I wipe it off for you naughty husband!

Kai: Thank you my lovely wife!

He kiss her cheek.

Yoona: Yah! if people see us like this it will be embarrassing..Let me go now!

Kai: no I won't until you kiss me on the lip first!

Yoona: it embarrassing..No way!

Kai: Please!

puppy eye...

Yoona: Fine! Since your so cute!

Kai: hehehe thank you!

Seohyun: Unnie! I'm here! Did you- Oooh.........Wah! You two are so sweet! Be lovey and dovey in public hehehe!

Yoona and Kai broke the kiss and look at Seohyun and they both just blush and being embarrassed.

Seohyun: I should have take a picture of you two when you two were kissing..how could I forget to take it too?

Kai: You could take some picture of us now because we will have more kiss scene...

Yoona: Kai!

Yoona slap his arm..

Kai: I'm just kidding!

Yoona: Hyunie, where is Kris?

Seohyun: he at work..Why?

Yoona: Oh....

Seohyun: Can I eat these snack here too? or all of these are for only you two?

Kai: It for you too just eat don't mind because if it not for you Yoona will not call you to join us..

Seohyun: nae..Thank you unnie and brother in law..Hehehehe! You two are just so sweet! I'm jealous!

Yoona/Kai: You could be sweet with Kris at night when he come home!

Seohyun: No way! He such a ert!

Yoona and Kai both laugh at Seohyun...

Kai: did you two ever get along?

Yoona: Well hyunie, you two seen so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter