SeoKris~

Our Job as Their Pretend Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun was already at the company and then she meet his parent there and hang the food she made for them for lunch to them and talk and enter the elavator to go to Kris room and give him his lunch and spent sometime with him.

Meanwwhile in Kris room or office-----------

Kris enter his room from the meeting he just finish and saw someone sitting there with the chair facing the back toward him.

Kris: Um...who are you? Why are you here sitting in my chair?

The girl then turn around and Kris was shock to see her.

Kris: Jessica?

Jessica: Yes Kris....Are you surprise to see me? I'm back to you now. Don't you miss me? Did you wait for me a long time? And I miss you so much.

Jessica get up from the chair and went to  Kris and hug her.

Kris push her away from him.

Kris: Huh? miss me? I don't miss you and I didn't wait for you Jessica. You left me for America to follow your dream leaving me with nothing but a broken heart and I consider that you don't love me anymore and we are over year agao.

Jessica: I'm sorry Kris but I'm back now. And Sulli saw you st Busan and she tell me to you right. And she tell me you were happy when you heard I'm back that why I visit you today but why you act like that. And I know I'm wrong for leaving you behind like that but can't we just start over? I still love you..

Kris: I'm sorry Jessica but I don't love you anymore and I have a wife already. So please goes out of this room now...

Jessica: Really? Are you just kidding so I will leave you..And let me see if you really forget about me and not love me anymore Kris...

Jessica then walk closer to him and pull him for a kiss and then the door slam open revealing Seohyun and his parent looking straight at them which Seohyun was surprise and hurt and jealous.

Seohyun: Kris?......

Kris mom and Dad: Kris, why are you two kissing? Who is she? Don't you know you have a wife already why are you kissing another women?

Jessica then pull away and look at Kris parent and Seohyun.

Jessica: Um..Did you just say he have a wife?

Kris mom: nae..This is seohyun his wife so miss who are you to kiss him like that.

Jessica: I'm his girlfriend. And who are you to yell at him and talk to me like that?

Kris mom: Of course I'm that man your kissing mom If your his girlfriend how could you don't know about his mother?

Jessica was embarrassed.

Kris dad: kris we need to talk.

Kris look at Seohyun with an apologize look and Seohyun just look down.

Kris: Jesssica, were over year ago and please go away from my life because I don't love you anymor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter