Misunderstanding

Our Job as Their Pretend Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Kris went to work and Jessica come visit Seohyun. She pretend to be nice to Seohyun. She called Nickhun to come visit them because she want to tell him something. 

Seohyun was in the bathroom so Jessica put sleeping pill in her drink and after she come back she drink it and fall asleep. Nickhun came and ask what happened to Seohyun and Jessica smile and hit him on his neck and he collapsed. Jessica then make them sleep together in Seohyun and Kris room. 

Kris, you need to come home. Seohyun, this is not good. Jessica say on the other line.

I saw her with a guy in you guy house.

What?!

After that Kris hurry home and saw Nickhun and Seohyun sleep together and was so mad while Jessica smirking behind him.

Kris, you know now that she was a cheater! She dare to take a guy home and sleep with him on you guy bed!

Seohyun! How could you do this to me? Kris shouted and pull seohyun. 

Seohyun and Nickhun wake up feeling dizzling and look at each other and was surprised.

What happened? How can I be in bed with Nickhun? Jessica unnie?

What Seohyun? 

What happened? I was with you today, how could I end up like this?

I don't know Seohyun. You should tell me why.

Nickhun?

I don't know how we end up like this Seohyun.

Jessica?! You did this right?

I didn't do anything Khun. You want her so just admit what you guy did wrong not accusing me.

Stop it already Seohyun! How can you do this to me when I love you so much? I was wrong about you! I should never have love you. I should thanks Jessica instead for letting me know.

Kris, you misunderstood. Please let me explain. She cry and beg him to not leave.

Let go! When I'm back, please be gone from here. There is no need for explanation when what I see is already true.

And he goes out of the house until dark.

I'm sorry Seohyun. 

It's okay. You should go now Nickhun.

But i swear I really didn't do anything to you. I came here seeing you already sleeping on the ground and Jessica. And someone hit me so I lose concious and when I wake up I'm here with you.

I know you didn't do anything to me Nickhun. Don't worry.

It's Jessica. How could she do that to you?

You should go home. I need to clean everything and wait for Kris.

Okay. I hope you can clear everything with Kris.

Nae.

And he leave and Seohyun wait the whole day for him until midnight and he came home.

Kris, what happened to you?

Why are you still here Seohyun? Didn't I tell you to leave?

I can't leave when you won't let me explain.

There is n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter