Sweet night

Our Job as Their Pretend Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun was at home helping the maid prepare dinner for Kris and his parent to comeback from work and eat.  

Maid: Were so thankful for your help Seohyun.

Seohyun: No problem. I'm willing to help. You all are already so tire from working all day. I will go now since dinner is ready. Come get me from my bedroom when they are back and ready to eat dinner okay.

Maid: Okay...

Then Seohyun went to their room to take a bath.

After a few minute someone knock on the door so she have to came out of the bathroom to open the bedroom door. She was only cover with a bath tower.

Seohyun: WHat is it?

Kris: It me...

Seohyun: Oh...

She open the door and Kris came inside the bedroom and he look at Seohyun and Seohyun hurry back to the bathroom so something won't happened again like in the morning. Kris just went to lay down on the bed.

After a few minute Seohyun got out and look at him.

Kris: What? WHy are you looking at me?

Seohyun: Is everyone home already? Ready to eat dinner already?

Kris: mom and dad still hadn't came back yet. So I'm gonna take a bath and we will go down to eat after that.

Seohyun: Okay...

Kris: My brother is visiting us today for dinner. So wear a dress and fix yourself.

Seohyun: Fine......

Kris then went into the bathroom and take a bath. After that he went out and he his style clothes. Seohyun just wear what she found and fix her hair and is sitting at the bed.

Kris: Let go down now..Your ready right?

Seohyun: Okay..

Kris hold Seohyun hand and they both walk down the stair to the dinning table to meet his brother and his family.

Luhan: So is that your wife Kris?

Kris: Nae...

Seohyun: Ayoeng Haseyo I'm Seohyun.

Luhan: Hi, I'm Luhan. His older brother. This is my wife Sooyoung and our boy Yooguen.

Seohyun: Aw...he cute...How old is he?

Sooyoung: He is 3 year old.

Yooguen: hello aunty...Your very pretty...

Seohyun: Thank you your very handsome too...

She pinch his cheek and he smile at her. Kris just look at Seohyun with Yooguen.

Kris: Let take a seat.

Kris took a seat bes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter