untitle chapter

Our Job as Their Pretend Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona: Hyunie, I miss you...How your job?

Seohyun: I just lost my first kiss to him....

Yoona: I also lost my first kiss on the cheek to him too..

Seohyun: guess were the same unnie........

They both made sad face and hug each other.........And they talk and talk until they decide to take a walk at the park....

Seohyun: I remember we met Kris here..

Yoona: yeah....

Seohyun: He totally opposite of what I thought of him at first.

Yoona: Seohyun did we make the right choice by accepting to be their wife?

Seohyun: I don't know anymore unnie..I kinda don't want to do it anymore...

Yoona: It okay..Maybe it not that long that we gonna be their wife. Let just work hard and don't give up.

Seohyun: nae for the safe of our family....

Yoona: Uhmm...For the safe of our parent and our family we should continue with this job and work hard.

Seohyun: Unnie, can we go to the market? I need to buy some ingredient.

Yoona: Why hyunie?

Seohyun: I promise to made that Kris lunch and I don't want to dissapoint him and his parent.

Yoona: Okay let go..

They both went to the market and bought some ingredient and ice cream for them to eat and went their separate way after that.......

Maid: Um...madam what are you doing?

Seohyun: I told you to call me Seohyun...

Maid: nae Seohyun, what are you doing?

Seohyun: I'm making lunch for your young master so please don't mind me okay. Just go do your work I will clean everything after I finish cooking.

Maid: Young master is lucky to have you as a wife because your so caring, nice, and sweet to him.

Seohyun: Thank You...

The maid went away and Seohyun cook some chicken soup and make a bento for Kris. After that she told the driver of the house to take her to Kris their company and he did.

Seohyun got out of the car and carry the lunch she made and enter the big building...

Seohyun then call Kris..

Seohyun: Where are you?

Kris: I'm at the company of course.

Seohyun: I mean where are you now at the company. I'm here at your company but I don't know where you are. I made some lunch for you and is here to give it to you.

Kris: Okay..Wait at the from there I will come down to get you..

Seohyun: Okay.........

After a few minute of waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter