Ignorance

Harmony Of Jung Family

 

“Steady…steady…steady…” prompted Ji Hoon to the slender blonde girl sitting beside him with anxiety as he guided her how to drive properly. At first, he was certain that Jessica could do fine with just going back and forth since it’s the one of the basic knowledge every driver should have possess, even Yunho could do very well on his first try.

 

However, Jessica was an exception.

 

The car rushed forward in a hazardous speed as Jessica stomped on the gas pedal too hard.

 

“Steady!! I said steady!” in reflex, Ji Hoon pulled the hand brake, before the car hit the wall of house, the two sighed in relieve to have endured an accident. It’s fortunate that Mr. Jung left a field wide enough for his sons or daughters who wish to practice to their driving skills, so none of them would bother the streets in their practices.

 

“I said steady, didn’t you hear me?!” he screamed at her face, as his younger sister scoffed indifferently at his raising temper, her eyes still set on the road.

 

“My leg slipped.” She reasoned, starting the engine once again.

 

“Sure, that’s the third time your leg slipped, Jess.” He didn’t wish to have a debate with the younger girl and leaned on his seat lazily. “I can’t see why didn’t you ask Mr. Shin to tutor you, he’s an excellent driver that’s been serving us for years.”

 

“He has an errand to fulfill, and don’t think I choose you because you’re the best teacher there is, you’re the only one that’s left, mind you.” acclaimed Jessica, driving forth with a slower manner than she did before.

 

“That’s rude for someone who’s willingly teach you how to drive, and why now, Jess? If you were to learn, that supposed to be last year when you’re legal enough to claim your driving license, right?” reminded Ji Hoon. Indeed, this year Jessica had turned eighteen this year’s April, and if it weren’t for her laziness, Ji Hoon wouldn’t ask that question to her.

 

“For your information, you’re just equally impolite for someone who volunteered to test drive your new J-Group trash. I just thought that I’m quite free these days and I would like to use my time efficiently.”

 

Actually Jessica was on the dishonest side likewise, she thought by the age of eighteen she would have a loyal boyfriend that will take her everywhere she like so she never bothered to learn, it’s a shame that it was vice versa. Tiffany’s friendly advice for her was to lower her ego even just a bit, she believe no man would love a girl with huge ego, but Jessica was never a good listener, that’s not her department.

 

Ji Hoon stifled a little laugh to hear the word efficient came out from Jessica’s mouth that he never heard before from her. If he remembered correctly, Jessica once spent the whole summer with either hanging out with her friends or sleeping, so much for efficient.

 

“What’s so funny?” Jessica dryly responded, thinking that Ji Hoon was mocking her, well, he indirectly did.

 

“You know, if I don’t recognize you any better, you sound exactly like Krystal.” That name sounded like a danger to Jessica’s ears as she gave off her infamous icy glare plus her fused critical eyebrows towards her brother, making it clear that she was unhappy at the mention of her little sister’s name.

 

“No offence, but one thing that I’m grateful upon Daddy’s absence is that no one’s ever going to fuss upon my relationship with Krystal, and I would detest you if you’re going to bring that up again, I dare you.” She intimidated her big brother and she showed her discomposure clearly with her way to drive.

 

“I’m just saying.”

 

“You better don’t.” her sharp stare still pierced through Ji Hoon’s eyes.

 

“Eyes on the road, Soo Yeon-ah.” He avoided her eyes. It was never a pleasant view.

 

She snorted proudly as if she won the debate and getting her concentration back to the driving practice, then again, another thought came to her head, a question.

 

“Speaking of Krystal,” she began her inquire. “Does she know about Daddy’s death?” she almost choked on herself, but she couldn’t help herself from asking. 

 

“I believe she doesn’t, I’m worried as well, Jessica.”

 

“And who says I’m worried? I’m just asking.”

 

Ji Hoon couldn’t tell whether the level of Jessica’s despise toward her little sister had grown so big or it’s just her usual pride that blocked her way to show even just a little concern to her sibling, but he ignored it since he never once took a side between them—several times he had been victims of their fight so he couldn’t care less if she showed more hatred that he ever knew.

 

As mush as he wished things could go like that, but now that Mr. Jung had gone, surely his responsibilities were passed down to his firstborn who’s in charge of everything at that moment. At least he had to talk of this.

 

“Sica—”

 

“Don’t. Oppa, don’t even think of lecturing me.” She read him before he could start, she didn’t wish to speak of Krystal, mostly because she knew it would end up by a bicker she last had with her father. Even though Ji Hoon had asked the blonde to forget her mistake, which actually didn’t belong to her at the first place, she still thought that it was hers to be regretted.

 

“—nevermind.” He immediately recognized that change of tone Jessica voiced out, sadness.

 

Her tensed muscles loosened a bit, test-driving casually to let her bothered mind cleanse itself. Inside the car was a complete silent as Ji Hoon was afraid to come up with another discussion that might annoy Jessica, and the little sister felt guilty to have dropped the topic that her brother would like to discuss, but no matter how hard she tried, she can’t bear having a discussion that’s not exactly her favor.

 

I didn’t do this for the sake of Krystal she ensured herself before she started. “Oppa, I’m really sorry.”

 

“Said no more, I understand. It was clearly my mistake trying to show you concern like he did.” As usual, the eldest came with a humble sentence to assure his sibling, trying to take all the blame. These days, Jessica could see crystal clear that Ji Hoon was taking that heavy burden alone and asked no one’s help, not like anybody cared anyway, except her (to her knowledge) and Mrs. Jung. Sometimes she felt pity, but Ji Hoon never complained nor confide upon his burden to his family.

 

“You tried well,” Ji Hoon wasn’t sure if that was compliment or another tinted sarcasm she had in her daily agenda. “I just don’t feel like it. To tell you the truth, no offence, you don’t look like him one bit, what I’m saying is that you needn’t try to be an exact copy of him, there’s no point of doing so.”

 

“You sound like Mother.”

 

 

“We’re both women, her blood runs in my vein, and we’re both your relative, figures, no?”

 

Ji Hoon chuckled, he kept telling himself that his family had grown more mature after the death of his father, but he had to take a note of Jessica’s maturity that grew fond day after day to him and the other relatives, even after what she said that he was unlike Mr. Jung that she recognized, he’s still the closest one she had after her father.

 

“Speaking of Daddy, there’s actually one thing I’d like to ask you.” She pulled the handbrake, stopping the car near the sidewalk, a sign to emphasize her seriousness upon her question, to Ji Hoon’s knowledge.

 

“Sure, ask away, can’t guarantee an answer though.”

 

She tapped her foot on the clutch, still unsure if her question was valid to be questioned, as she believed it might offend her older brother, but Ji Hoon never liked the way people stall their question and killing his time with unnecessary thoughts. “Come on, Jess. The clock’s running and I can’t stay cooped up with you here forever.”

 

“Okay, what I ask might sound absurd and offending but I need you to answer me honestly.” Out of all things, she didn’t want her brother to think that she’s trying to mock him.

 

“I will, what is it?” he assured in a brisk, partly because he wanted to make it fast.

 

“It’s about the other day on our Father’s death, when you had that petty argument with Yonghwa.” She showed no respect to her older brother, not even addressing him in a proper way, but it was not her fault, even Krystal wouldn’t address Jung Yonghwa in a proper manner.

 

 “What about it?”

 

“That day, if I’m not mistaken, you mentioned ‘gifted child’, ‘difference’, and things that most of our families couldn’t understand, but eventually as time passed by, I got the point of your conversation with Yonghwa. You were talking about Daddy’s death, and the two of you seemed to know of his fate even before that young doctor reported to us upon the loss of him. Are you…a psychic by any chance?”

 

Ji Hoon swallowed his saliva at her question. Truth to be told, he was rather unconscious to had told that in front of the Jungs out loud, his silent anger took its own toll on him. He had no idea how to answer that question, as he knew it’s something that only him, Yonghwa, and Krystal possessed. It wasn’t something worth bragged about, because it might sound special and out of this world, but it was vice versa, this talent given by the God often brought discomfort rather than a feeling of being special.

 

“Can you answer the question or is it something I shouldn’t know? I wouldn’t force you to answer, though.” Jessica noticed the strange expression that’s plastered on Ji Hoon’s face the moment that question exited Jessica’s mouth.

 

He exhaled, telling himself that it wouldn’t be fair to keep this alone. It’s something worth to know. “To be frank, Jess, this might sound awesome to your ears but really, this isn’t.”

 

“Go on.” She couldn’t care less, she wanted to know and that’s that.

 

Seeing her response was neutral, he continued the explanation. “Actually, in our family, there’s a hidden talent, or you might say a gift, that passed down through our father. Long story short, we are able to sense one’s death, mostly those who are close to us, our father was part of them. I recognized this talent of mine since the death of our Auntie Emma back in 2009 in that car accident, and there really are people who shared the same traits as mine, so far, I have found three in the family, me, Yonghwa, and our Maknae.”

 

Her ears heated up at the mention of something that Krystal had and she hadn’t.

 

“Oh, Krystal has it too?” Ji Hoon could hear a sense of jealousy in her voice. He wished he could take back that Maknae part. Then again, he had never been a good liar.

 

“Yes she has, and I might say she has the strongest sense between the three of us.” Although Ji Hoon didn’t mean to exaggerate Krystal’s superiority over him, to Jessica’s ears it did sound like that, but she let it slide, trying to concentrate on the story rather than focusing on her little sister.

 

“How come? I thought as the eldest you should be the one who have the biggest power.”

 

“I believe it’s something beyond my control, but I’d rather have it this way rather than having a sharp sense as much as Krystal’s. Back to the day of our Father’s death, she called you us one by one for no specific reason, right? I think, part of her was telling her that something’s wrong.”

 

Jessica gasped at that part of Ji Hoon’s explanation, if she did know about her father’s death, then all this time hiding the fact from Krystal was all for nothing. As much as she despised her, she wouldn’t want to interrupt Krystal’s study, she was well aware of the effort that Krystal made in order to be accepted in NUS by full scholarship.

 

“Do you think…she knew?” being fearful, she inquired.

 

“Let’s just hope that her sense wasn’t as sharp as I expected.”


 

Meanwhile, the other owner of that gift, Yonghwa, was busying himself with essays given from his new bothersome, finicky, yet privacy-invader classmate Seohyun. Never once he felt so humiliated until that girl into the picture, she always came in without his consent, checking up how far Yonghwa had gotten with the assignments, half of her intention was to teach him a lesson not to be arrogant. She, on the other hand, enjoyed Yonghwa’s sufferings and as much as Seohyun worshipped her time, she still thought teaching Yonghwa some moral was part of her responsibility and not a time-consuming activity.

 

Had enough with Seohyun’s lousy lectures, Yonghwa made a deal with the girl, promising her to finish the work with the deadline she set up for him. Seohyun agreed with that condition, and even sanctioned few names of punishments if he didn’t finish it on time, the worst is that she would crash at Jung Manor using Krystal’s vacant room in order to watch his work. Mrs. Jung, who took part in that agreement couldn’t be happier to have her son to learn some disciplines.

 

Hence, Yonghwa was now sitting calmly on his study table (which he never used unless he had a homework to copy from Jonghyun) reading calmly without a sound, the third out five massive books Seohyun gave. He regretted not to take part in their group discussion because the theme of their final project was more complex than he ever imagined, The Relation Betwixt Classical Music And State–Of –The–Art Music. He never once enjoyed classical music like his parents or his youngest sister. His passion was within Rock, not Bach.

 

His cellphone played its tune loudly in the middle of his reading time, a phone call from his band mate Minhyuk. “What?”

 

“Hyung, I’ve spotted this fancy restaurant the other day and I was wondering–” Yonghwa immediately hung up the phone, rejecting another Minhyuk’s invitation to go to a restaurant where he would pay the whole thing, he didn’t dislike the idea, but he wouldn’t take a chance to rest himself while there’s a risk of having Seohyun in the house if he neglected his work.

 

Another phone rang, this time it’s his room’s telephone. “Who?”

 

“It’s me, and Mother asked you to dress up since we’re going to get lunch outside.” Ji Hoon ordered.

 

“Pass.” With a short answer, Yonghwa hung up the phone once again without bothering to hear out Ji Hoon’s next sentence. Few moments, a slam on his door was audible, but it didn’t break his concentration, he figured out who would barge into his room like that.

 

“Leave.”

 

“Mother asked you to come with us, and Ji Hoon Hyung did ask you to come out nicely, or do I need to go as far as breaking your bones and drag you to come along? Seriously.” Yonghwa tried his best to ignore the Yunho’s complaints upon his rejection of the offer, faking his attention the book he didn’t really wish to read.  

 

Getting furious of Yonghwa’s usual behavior, he pulled him by his shirt’s collar. “You’re coming with us and that’s final, this is an order.” He made sure he sounded stern enough to intimidate the younger brother, however his effort came to no avail.

 

Yonghwa’s eyes still refused to see Yunho’s. “Mind your own business.”

 

An invisible smoke can be felt from Yunho’s nostrils, he gritted his teeth but he didn’t think it wasn’t worthy to pull a punch upon such trivial matter. In the end, he threw Yonghwa back to his chair, the fourth fixed a little bit of himself and continued his reading, unaffected by the menace given by his older brother, or at least tried to look unaffected to piss his older brother even more.

 

Stomping on the floor on his way out, Yunho stopped his tracks. “Are we no family to you?”

 

Yonghwa didn’t give an answer but Yunho could spot an answer at the way Yonghwa didn’t give a bother to look at him, keeping his composed stare to the book, a no. Yunho turned his back, have nothing to say more to his younger brother.

 

Only few minutes pass, another being came into his room again, this time the visitor was quite aghast to confront him, she wanted to make sure if she could use the softest way, he might comply going out with her, it’s been a while and Mrs. Jung wished to have a family time of hers while she can, that’s one method to feel the bond in her family, to make her feel close with the deceased Mr. Jung.

 

“Yonghwa, dear, don’t you wish to come with us? We’re going to a restaurant that you want.” She tried her best to sound as possible in her coax, but she wouldn’t force him if he didn’t want to, Mrs. Jung was too kind to her kids until it’s close to the point of spoiling them.

 

Turning his chair to his mother’s direction, he lifted his chin as he spoke. “I don’t want you to go, which part of my sentence you bunch don’t understand?”

 

Her chest felt a pressure as Yonghwa stung her with that heartless rhetorical question, but she couldn’t say more. She turned her back on him and left with sorrowful feeling.

 

Exactly not more than one minute, another slam on Yonghwa’s door, he groaned this time that he thought that his family couldn’t stop being a nuisance for him. This time he could hear high-heels clicked onto the ground and few thunderous footsteps coming right at him, Jessica, he answered to himself upon the identity of his visitor that he wouldn’t bother to look.

 

Slap.

 

Without a word, she slapped his older brother. Again, he tried not to look weak in front of his siblings like he did to Yunho, it’s one thing that he swore he would never do and despised. He returned to the books, to the part where he never started as his concentration had broken the moment his family started bothering him. His right part of cheek turned red but he couldn’t care less.

 

Still, he inquired was her reason to slap him. “What do you want?” If Jessica wasn’t a girl, he was willing to hurt her anyway possible in a worse treatment from what he received.

 

“Apologize.” Her short royal decree was sharp and to the point, as usual.

 

“To who?” He knew it was addressed to his mother, but he loved pretending anyway.

 

“To the one you just hurt.”

 

“I believe I hurt no one, your mother hurt herself for coming here.” He showed not an inch of compassion to the older woman, he would give none, he believed only one who’s worth his compassion and she’s gone. To him, there’s no reason why he should be kind toward the others as he found this world to him was sickening.

 

Our mother, could you at least admit that you’re a part of this family? I couldn’t understand why Mommy always tried to protect you and not dump you out of Jung Manor when you paid no respect to her at all.”

 

“Says the daddy’s girl who lost her faithful servant.” At the mention of her father he addressed as her servant, her red palm landed on his cheek once again, Jessica couldn’t lower her temper, it was one of the most powerful slap she ever gave, and if it weren’t for Yonghwa’s usual sassy remarks, she wouldn’t have done this, but she felt no regret, only satisfaction.

 

Cracking his neck left and right, another show-off from Yonghwa to show that he’s fine with all those violence Jessica yielded at him, he challenged her even further. “That’s it?”

 

Jessica was incredibly mad and her clear thought had gone. Her hand that was reddening was itching to give him another slap. “No, I’m not.” Her hand raised up high to land another slap. Yonghwa, refused not to fight back this time, he had his hand ready to catch that slender hand.

 

However, before Yonghwa could do a thing or two, another hand behind Jessica was able to stop Jessica’s hand from hurting the fourth, Jessica struggled, trying to free her arm from that hand but she was powerless to fight back as she realized that the hand belonged to Ji Hoon stopped her from making a hue and cry.

 

“Let me go, Oppa. He asked for it.” Her struggle to freed her hand from Ji Hoon’s grip didn’t cease to end, she still felt the adrenaline rush within her.

 

“Jessica, to the car. Now.” 

 

Jessica was startled to hear that command from her brother as if it sounded to protect Yonghwa from getting hurt, something she deemed that Yonghwa didn’t deserve. But the look in his eyes made her surrender, the fighting spirit within her had vanished by a look in Ji Hoon’s eyes. She didn’t say another word, freeing her hand from Ji Hoon’t tight grip and exited the room.

 

Gazing at Jessica until a sound of closing car door was audible, he turned his attention back to Yonghwa who was silently staring him with a rotten look. “Can’t you see that even when you’re being irrational and cold-blooded, they still cared for you?”

 

“I miss the part where that’s my problem.” Remarked him indifferently, leaving Ji Hoon at loss of words and made him retreated to the car, driving to the designated restaurant, leaving Yonghwa alone, at last. He never wished to have company from his family, he didn’t find that any of his family member very convenient to him, not that he acknowledged their presence as the one who shared the same bloodline as he is.

 

A sound resonated inside his mind, a voice, chimed again in a way he didn’t wish to reminisce, a prompt that a girl once spoke to him.

 

You should spend more time with you family, I’m fine.

 

He banged the desk with his fist, a deep regret he felt within for following the girl’s advice.


 

They sizzled the Bulgogi meat inside the flaming metal bowl in the middle of table, picking up their lunch share—not exactly picking since it’s actually the rule of the quickest is the owner were being practiced there. That’s one thing Mrs. Jung regretted for asking them to have lunch in a buffet that they’re friendly with, but since it’s Jessica’s favorite place and she was in one of her foulest mood (although she was happy that Jessica was fighting over her, something she would never do when Mr. Jung was around and on the opposite side) due to Yonghwa’s sour remarks, she had no other choice.

 

In addition to fill the gap that Yonghwa left, Mrs. Jung invited other relatives that she recognized as meat-lovers, so the battle over meat was more intense that she thought it would be.

 

“Hey, hey, calm down. They have plenty of meat here for us to consume.” She tried in a poor attempt to ease the heated battle between the kids over meat.

 

They barely listened, though. “This one’s mine!” screamed Nicole in a struggle of taking the meat from Jessica’s chopsticks until the other guests gazed with eyes of displeasure at the boisterousness the table filled with the Jungs, of course, the reputation of the Mrs. Jung as the only adult was at stake, but she couldn’t calm those kids on her own.

 

Ji Hoon, who felt pity in his mother, joined the fight. “Girls, please, to fight over this is unnecessary.”

 

His calm and tiny voice helped very little. “This is mine! Hands off Nicole!”

 

Eunji followed after, wished nothing but to be outdone. “Unnies, I brought that here so it’s only right I claim what’s rightfully mine!” the three girls struggled over the meat with different techniques to win over that piece of meat that’s actually no different size to Mrs. Jung and Ji Hoon’s eyes.

 

“These brats…I’ll show them how it’s done.” Yunho’s whisper was only audible to Ji Hoon’s ears, he couldn’t tell what he was talking about until the meat almost fell into the metal bowl in the middle again, then he swiftly reached out his chopsticks to attain the meat and made it enter his mouth, the girls gasped in surprise, as if he had eaten half of their lives.

 

“Oppa!!!” they screamed hysterically as they landed light punches that barely effected Yunho, who’s chewing the brown-burnt beef inside his mouth in delight. Smirking at the girls who made a ruckus just then. “And…that’s how it’s done!”

 

Ji Hoon wiggled his head in amusement with a smile on his face to saw how Yunho resolved the petty conflict. Yunho was always a family guy that knew how to deal with the noisy girls in the Jung’s tree branch, one thing he couldn’t understand was that why he couldn’t handle girls in his society as well as he handled the Jung girls.

 

“Oh look, I think they’re refilling the meat supplies.” At Yunho’s notice upon the waitress who’s putting a plate filled with mound of reddish meat, the girls scurried away from their table and came to another seizure to get the biggest one there was.

 

Ji Hoon nudged his younger brother, praising him upon how he resolved the problem in an unspoken method. “Way to go, bro.”

 

“You need to learn few tricks from me, Hyung.” He bragged with pride in it, although it was actually a trivial thing, it helped their mother at ease.

 

The older brother faked a sigh. “And you ought to learn some modesty, brother.” The three of them erupted into a big laughter as Mrs. Jung listened to their conversation. As the laughter subsided, the eldest thought of discussing one thing that he just kept inside, the relationship status of his brother that he was curious of. As brothers, they do share quite deep secrets that they can’t tell, but for Yunho, Changmin was always there to dig deeper of his secrets.

 

“Now tell me honestly, Yunho. How far have you got with your job-searching?” questioned Ji Hoon, putting his hands below his chin, serious topic.

 

Yunho was taken aback as he gulped his saliva to hear that question came from Ji Hoon, his mother had her ears ready as well to hear how far her son had gotten with his solo effort to improve himself. “Yeah, give us the full scoop will you, son?”

 

“Um…uh…no luck yet, I guess?” both Mrs. Jung and Ji Hoon couldn’t hide their disappointment. They had seen how Yunho skimmed through newspapers and advertisements everyday so they expected one or two job should’ve suit him. Yunho noticed the disappointment in their expressions, and there’s one thing he could say at least. “I’m really sorry for letting you down.”

 

“You need to try harder, Yunho. It’s been days since Jin Woon left and I thought you’d be fired up to compete with him. I know it isn’t my place to say since I was inherited with a position within J-Group to continue our father’s legacy, but you rejected the offer when Father asked you, I thought you had a plan on your own.” Admitted Ji Hoon sagely upon his thoughts he had previously, it’s not an easy job to search for a job as he knew it, but Jin Woon was able to do it himself (he didn’t know the fact that Jessica actually helped him out, for the sake of money) so he expected Yunho, who’s older than Jin Woon, should do better than this.

 

“I know, I know…” He replied with no interest in his tone at Ji Hoon’s saying. Yunho expected the older to be demanding and he couldn’t deny the fact he had more experience than him, it was not his place to argue either, thought him.

 

“I’m afraid he has a point, Yunho-ah. I know you tried your best but maybe your best isn’t enough.” His mother followed with another advice, however to Yunho’s ears, it sounded so thermal.

 

“And you know it isn’t too late to join J-Group.” She added, hoping that her son would comply with her suggestion. His reaction afterwards was fierce, though.

 

“Mother, you know there isn’t a place for me in J-Group, and I’d rather not be an employee in the same company as Ji Hoon Hyung, people in J-Group will think wrongly of my presence, let him run things according his own accord, I’ll only getting in his way.” Noted Yunho humbly as he took another bite of a cutlet from his chopsticks, his mother couldn’t say more, she realized Yunho was right.

 

“Then tell me what your plan is, Yunho. I know you’d like to control things the way you want to be, you’re not a type that likes to listen, right? I bet you realized that as you searched for jobs, because no jobs will offer a high position right from the start.” Analyzed the eldest perceptively. Yunho almost choked his cutlet. He never thought his brother recognized him that far. True, he’s been searching jobs, with criteria higher than what Jin Woon had.

 

“Yes, you’re right, Hyung, you are absolutely right. I was thinking of running a business on my own, I can’t think of one yet, though.” Affirmed the second born, delighted that his older brother shared the same idea.

 

“In that case, you need a capital to start with, you haven’t spend a fortune of father’s patrimony, right?” he nodded in satisfaction upon the synchronicity he had with his older brother. However, Mrs. Jung sought this in a different paradigm.

 

“You had to be careful on you planning though, a deep research is needed before you could start. Earn some lessons from Ji Hoon.” Ji Hoon didn’t exactly agree to that idea, he knew the shortage that J-Group was experiencing was his own mistake. He admitted that but refused to say that out loud to anybody, it would be a disgrace to hear that from the new Director of J-Group.

 

“I don’t think that’s a decent idea.” He refused right away, but the sparks in Yunho’s eyes scared him a lot more than he can bear.

 

“Come on, Hyung! I know your capability to teach me a thing or two! You’re a great leader as I heard, who knows I might I’ll be able to practice it when I’m running my own business.” Ji Hoon didn’t want to spoil that view that’s full of determination from Yunho’s eyes.

 

“It’d be great for you to teach him, Ji Hoon-ah, trust me.” Assured the mother, which didn’t quite assure the eldest in his uncertainty.

 

“Alright…I’ll give it a shot.” He answered hesitantly. He wondered why people in his society looked up at him in a point of view that he deemed too high to his favor, as if he’s not expected to fail at any time. He hated it, he hated how people looked at him as if he’s some kind of a perfect creature that descended from the heaven, with no flaws on the inside or outside. He couldn’t comprehend where did they got such image of him, even if he wanted to set it straight, it was harder than anyone can imagine when people around had already set an image of perfect him.


 


 

Jungeunji.blogspot.com

Bright Sunday.

About Today: Lunch With The Jungs

 

What a lovely, lovely, lovely day! Never thought I’d be having so much fun with Jessica unnie and the other Jungs! Although we had a fight over those pieces of meat, the competition was pretty fun and I’d love to do another food battle again with the family. I’m glad I rejected Mom’s offer to go to shopping spree and went with Auntie! Good gracious, Yunho Oppa is getting more handsome than the last time he went to the hos—oh wait, I shouldn’t have mentioned that, never mind. Why? Because that’s a depressing moment, that’s why.

 

Anyway, I can see crystal clear of their recovery upon the mourn they felt back when Uncle Jung died. It’s going to take some process, surely, that blasted Nicole said something that should be left unsaid, but her big mouth didn’t seem to shrink even a little, she accidentally mentioned Mr. Jung in our conversation and that made everyone felt blue, I guess he’s that important to the others, no wonder, if Dad’s going to pass away, I can’t imagine how I’d feel…hey wait, I’m not saying that he’s going to die any sooner.

 

What makes me wonder is Krystal, does she know of Uncle’s death, because I don’t even see her during the funeral day, doesn’t she keep a close contact with her family? I’m kind of worried about her. She’s younger than me and even I still can’t believe the loss of Uncle, I don’t know if she can withstand it, she’s his daughter after all.

 

Sigh…all these questions make me depressed, think I’ll just conclude here by now. Thanks for reading Jung Eunji’s personal diary, hope you enjoy it…I doubt it though.

 

Posted by Jung Eunji on 21.38