A CHALLENGING STAR

On Music And Love [COMPLETED]
Kyoumi looked around the studio. Where was her hairdresser when she needed her? She usually didn’t bother on her hair but she is a star for heaven’s sake.
She was on her way to the one of the studios when she heard voices behind one of the rooms.
‘Curiosity kills the cat’ so as they say. “Whatever…” she whispered and peered in the room. Her eyes opened wide. She tried to blink her eyes in hope that the image will disappear but it won’t.
“Kawaii, Yuri-kun…” it was Yamada Ryosuke, cuddling the little Chinen Yuri as the smaller boy showed him some pictures.
Yamada Ryosuke was hugging him from the back. Chinen smiled at him.
To Kyoumi’s amusement Chinen Yuri even poked at Ryosuke’s cheek while he smiled at him.
Yuri stared at one of the pictures in his hand and pouted. “I look stupid in this one.” He commented.
Ryosuke giggled at the younger boy’s comment.
Kyoumi’s mouth dropped wide when Ryosuke gave Chinen a peck in the cheek. “Stop pouting or I won’t let you go, since you’re so cute.”
The younger boy giggled at that comment.
Kyoumi moved away from the door. She had her hand on to stifle a shriek that was about to come. She even slapped her own face to make sure that her soul is still intact in her body.
Two lovely boys---ikemen, bishounen---were cuddling together, being a lovey-dovey with each other.
Has the world became flat?
Kyoumi was still shaking her head while walking away.
“And both of them are really kawaii… so sad…” she complained. She pouted to herself. “Girls are just super unlucky, ahhh…” she stomped her foot at the thought.
She looked intensely at space. “This is not supposed to happen! Their genes would be such a great waste.” She exclaimed. “Next target, Chinen Yuri!” she declared.

Yuri looked left and right. His gaze fell on Ryosuke, who was currently busy talking to the director of the play. He shook his head. He was just probably imagining that somebody was staring at him.
This was his thought when his eyes landed to a pair of lovely, big, tantalizing eyes adorned by long, thick eyelashes.
Yuri blinked twice. Machida Kyoumi was staring at him. She was toying at her long, curly black her. Her small pink lips were in a pout as if she uses it in studying him.
Yuri gulped. What does she need from him?
Kyoumi noticed that he too was studying her. A typical girl would be embarrassed when a boy caught her looking at him but she, Machida Kyoumi was no typical girl.
Kyoumi walked towards Yuri.
Yuri was a bit small for his age but Kyoumi was smaller. She was still looking up at him to meet his eyes. She valued her short stature. It usually attracted people especially since she had the face of an angel. They said, her gift is her cute eyes and lips. Not that it mattered to her, though it was pretty useful.
“Chinen Yuri, let us date.” She said in a tactless way.
Yuri’s eyes opened wide due to the girl’s choice of words.
“I guess I like you, so let’s date.”
Yuri was taken aback. “Wata-“ he stammered, not knowing what to say. “Boku wa… demo… we are both showbiz personalities. It will create a scandal.” He complained.
Kyoumi smiled at him. Her smile usually made the male species drool over her. She tiptoed since she was only wearing flat shoes. She moved near his ears.
Yuri could feel her breath on his skin which tickled his senses.
“At least, we are opposite es. It would be a worse case scenario if you get your name mixed up with Yamada-san.”
Yuri stared at her. “Ho-how did you know?” he asked.
Kyoumi just smiled. “So, are you going to go out with me?” she asked.
Yuri’s eyes shrank into slits. “Are you blackmailing me?” he asked.
She smiled at him and giggled. “You’re so cute.” She commented. “I’ll call you then.” She said and walk away swaying her arms and skipping like a little kid.