WHEN THE FUN IS DONE, ANOTHER BEGINS

On Music And Love [COMPLETED]

Kei stared at Jmee who was trying to pull away. He had stopped at the corridor.

“I hate you,” she said while tears came raining down from her eyes.

Kei closed his eyes and sighed. He let her wrist go.

She used her arms to wipe the tears away from her face. She was all flushed and furious at the same time. Kei took her face in his palms and wiped her tears away.

“Let’s go.” He said and walked away but Jmee hugged him from his back. She was breathing hard.

“Why do you hate me so much?” Jmee asked.

Kei bit his lips to stop his tears from forming. Did he really hate this girl? He wondered. He pulled away from her.

Jmee followed him without saying a word. Her heart was aching at her chest while staring at his back. When did she start feeling this way towards him? It was not right. He was so far. Why was she trying to reach out to him? Why?

Kei looked around the parking lot. He couldn’t see her car.

“I’ll just take the cab.” She said.

“Where is your car?” he asked.

“I told the driver not to wait for me.” She answered in a solemn voice.

It was already very late so there were only a few cabs in the street. Kei saw one and called. He opened the door and let her in.

He was about to get in when she stopped him. “You can leave me alone, now.” She said.

“Shut up.” Kei said and went in. He nodded at the driver who turned the engine and sped away.

Jmee stared outside the window. She was well-aware of his presence beside her.

Kei stared at Jmee. He wanted to reach out and touch her soft curls but he refrained. He straightened his back and closed his eyes. He was really stupid.

The car stopped in front of the large house. Kei had seen the façade of the house in the picture but it was better in personal even in the dark.

They were inside the garden when Jmee pulled on his sleeve. He turned to look at her. She had her head down. She was sighing heavily.

Kei looked away. He couldn’t bear looking at her this way. Why was it supposed to be like this all the time? Why shouldn’t it be right?

“Anou…” she started which made Kei look at her. She was staring at him in her lovely orbs. She tiptoed and pressed her lips on his.

Kei froze on the spot. He was staring at nothingness. He felt like the whole world stop as he felt her soft lips in hers. Voltage of electricity came rushing from her lips towards every vein in his body.

Jmee cut the connection after a while. She couldn’t look at him so she just bowed and walked away.

Kei’s heartbeat drummed in his chest. He woke up from his dream and spun around. He grabbed Jmee’s wrist and pulled her to him. He crushed his body to hers as he held her tightly in her thin waist.

Jmee’s eyes opened wide in shock. He met her gaze. He lowered his face on hers until he could smell the mixture of her breath and alcohol. How much had she drunk? He couldn’t care less. He closed his eyes and took her lips in his. His other hand was placed at the back of her head. He could feel her smooth hair but her lips were the only things that he bothered to notice. They were very soft on his.

Jmee found her arms twirling on his nape. She closed her eyes to savour his taste. She pushed her body to him as he pulled her nearer.

She was perfect for him and he for her.

Kei urged her to open and let him in. She obeyed willingly. Kei explored and had a better taste of her. She did the same. It was a very passionate kiss. It was very far from lustful and yet it aroused billions of emotions in their heart.

“Ehem.” Somebody coughed beside them.

The two let go of each other due to shock. They faced the oppressor.

Kei’s eyes grew open as he saw the president staring at them. He bowed at him. He was caught in a shameful position. He felt his heart drummed in nervousness.

Jmee couldn’t look at her father’s eyes. Why of all the times? She bit her lower lip in shame.

“Thanks for bringing my daughter home.” The president addressed Kei.

Kei bowed in acknowledgement. He couldn’t look at the president.

“It’s already very late so I guess you could just stay here for the night.” The president said.

Kei looked at the president in awe. The president smiled at him.

“By the way, where is your sister?” He asked Jmee.

“I guess Ryutaro would be bringing her home.” She answered.

“I see.” He said. “Come on, let’s go in.” He invited.

Kei blinked but he smiled in relief.

 

Hazel and Kota was walking on the roadside.

“What do you think will probably happen with Kei and Jmee?” she asked as she swayed her small shoulder bag in her hand.

“They’ll probably go to some motel and make out.” Kota answered as he sipped on his canned soda.

“Shut up.” Hazel said.

“Hey, this is our first time to talk and you are being snotty.” He commented.

“Who’s being snotty here?” she retorted which made Kota laugh. “By the way, I had fun in that game. I couldn’t help but laugh out loud. What do you think did Natsu do to Yuto that made him really mad?” she asked facing him.

Kota shrugged.

“You know what? Natsu is a man hater.” She revealed.

Kota eyed her. “How come?” he asked.

“I don’t know but I guess she was just some deep kind of a feminist.”

“Ah.” Kota nodded in understanding. “By the way, I haven’t thank you properly for the cell phone accessories.” He said.

Hazel faced him and walked backwards. “Thank you is not enough.” She said pouting at him.

Kota’s eyebrow went up.

“How about a kiss?” she said and stopped in front of him while pouting her lips.

Kota laughed. “You’re crazy.” He commented and tapped her forehead.

“I know.” She answered and started walking again.

“Aren’t you cold?” he asked after a while. She was wearing a canary yellow off shoulder gown without a shawl so she might be cold.

“I’m not.” She answered smiling at her.

“Yes, you are.” Kota said and put an arm on her shoulder.

She laughed at him. He stooped down and gave her a peck on the lips.

“So are we officially dating now?” she asked.

Kota smiled at her. His eyes turned into small slits.

“Kawaii.” She commented.

Kota pinched her small nose. “Kore wa kawaii.” He said. She giggled.

 

Natsu shivered in the cold. Jmee was already gone and Cath went somewhere with Ryutaro. That kid should be scolded. She’s only 16, for pete’s sake.

She then felt somebody tapped her head. She turned around to look at whoever had the guts to do that only to come face to face with Nakajima Yuto. She smirked sourly. “What do you want?” she asked.

The guy stared at her in annoyance. “What did you do that for?” he asked.

“Do what?” she answered with a question.

He moved his face towards her. “, biting and me,” he answered.

Natsu chuckled and shook her head. “Trip?” she smiled sarcastically.

Yuto hissed and tossed his head.

“Actually what I am planning was making you moan there.” She admitted while laughing.

Yuto gritted his teeth in annoyance. “In your dreams.” He said.

“Ah.” Natsu’s eyebrows went up. She got pissed off. She walked towards him and held his shoulder.

“What are you doing?” Yuto asked trying to push her away.

“Relax, you are too stiff.” She said.

“Hah?”

Natsu laughed. “I’ll make you moan.” She said looking at him in the eye.

Yuto just couldn’t believe the girl. She was really weird. He pushed her away and saw a speeding taxi. He waved at it and hopped in.

“Hey, how about me?” Natsu asked and tried to pull him away.

“Wait for your own taxi.” He said.

“I have been waiting here before you came.”

“You got occupied with other things.”

“So?”

“Ehem.” The taxi driver coughed to get their attention. “I’ll drive the two of you.” He said.

Yuto glared at her and hopped in. She did the same.

It was unfortunate that there was a huge box on the back seat thus they have to sit very near each other.

“Sorry for the inconvenience.” The driver said. “Today was the birthday of my daughter, I just brought her that gift.”

“No problem,” Natsu said smiling at the driver.

The two squeezed tightly at each other. Natsu kicked his leg to make him move away.

“What?” he murmured angrily.

“You are getting in the way,” she complained pointing at his legs.

“I have very long legs.” He retorted.

Natsu glared at him.

“Are you ok there?” the driver asked.

They both nodded and smiled before glaring at each other.

An idea hit Natsu’s mind. She smirked and put her leg on his lap.

He looked at her questioning. She just smiled at him. Yuto’s eye glinted as an idea hit him. He touched her leg in his lap and moved his hand upward.

Natsu gritted her teeth to him.

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. First to moan wins.” He dared.

Natsu’s eyebrows tilted up. “You’re on.” She said in a determined voice.

The two played the most stupid game people could play. Natsu tried nipping on his neck and even touched his chest. Yuto, on the other hand tried to caress her thigh and even her waist.

They were already out of seductive ideas when Natsu sat annoyedly. “This is getting stupid.”

Yuto laughed. “Yeah, right.”

Natsu looked at him. “At least we agreed on something.

Yuto smiled. “By the way, are you going to the mini concert?” he asked talking about the concert that the company will hold for them.

Natsu thought for a while. “I guess so, I’ll watch you mess up.” She said.

“Oh, I won’t.”

“Tsk. Boastful.”

Yuto laughed. “Oh here you are.” He said while looking at the window.

Natsu asked the driver to stop. “By the way, you really don’t have the libido.” She commented.

Yuto pulled her and whispered in her ear. “Better luck next time.” He said.

Natsu hit his head. “See yah around.” She said and closed the door.

“You have a very pretty girl, there.” The driver commented as they sped away.

Yuto laughed at that and sighed.

 

Hikaru walked hand in hand with Jessica while Yuya and Joie walked with them.

“Are you really dating?” Yuya asked out of curiosity.

Hikaru and Jessica looked at each other. “Can say that.” Hikaru said.

“Why did you say no a while ago?” Joie asked.

“Because she said no.” Hikaru told the group.

Jessica glared at him.

“When did you start dating?” Yuya asked his friend.

“Quite a while ago,” he answered. “This girl is crazy over my body.” Hikaru commented.

“I’m not,” Jessica denied.

“You are.” He said and kissed her cheek. They stopped in front of her porshe. “Here we are.”

Yuya and Joie nodded.

“Bye, see yah around.” Hikaru said while Jessica waved and smiled at them.

“I envy them.” Joie commented as she hopped in Yuya’s car.

“Why?” he asked while starting the engine.

“They looked so in love.” She said.

Yuya looked at Joie in curiosity. “You have that?”

Joie looked at him. “Of course.” She said.

“Are you in love?” he asked as they sped away.

“Yeah.” Joie said nodding her head.

“Who?” Yuya asked. “To me?”

Joie chuckled. “How could you say that?” she asked.

“I just know.”

“Don’t be so full on yourself.”

Yuya smiled. “I’m tired, I really want to rest. Wanna sleep with me?” he asked.

Joie gaped at him. She laughed. “How much?” she asked.

“What are you, a member of a host club?”

“Well you should at least give an offer.” She retorted.

“My lifetime salary, how about that?” he asked looking at her once in a while.

“Are you proposing?” she asked.

Yuya shrugged. Joie laughed at that. She hit his head with her palm.

“Hey, I’m driving here.” He complained.

She glared at him.

“By the way, you could actually look like a girl.” He said as he turned in a curve.

“Eh, is that a compliment or what?” she asked in annoyance.

Yuya laughed. He stopped his car in front of her house. She was about to get out of the car when he held her hand.

She looked at him inquiringly.

“I won’t be getting a goodnight kiss?” he asked.

She smiled at him and pinched his cheek. She was about to go out again when he stopped her. He pulled a small velvet box in the secret pocket of his black coat and gave it to her.

She took and opened it. A simple gold plated ring shone inside. In a puzzle expression, she looked at him.

“Joie, will you play with me for the rest of your life?” he asked looking at her brown orbs.

“Demo… how about your career?” she asked. Everything was really fast that it wasn’t registering in her mind at all.

“I didn’t say we should get married as soon as possible but we definitely will.”

Joie’s eyes blurred. Tears started to form above her lashes.

“Hey, before you cry, say ‘yes’ first.”

“Yes.” She answered.

Yuya smiled and sighed. He took the box from her and took the ring inside. He put the ring in her left ring finger and brought it to his lips. “I love you.” He said.

Joie felt everything swirl. She was feeling dizzy. “How?” she asked.

“What do you mean how?” he asked.

“How did you learn to love me?” she asked.

Yuya thought for a while. “I didn’t really learn that.” He said.

Joie giggled, tears fell down her eyes. This was the happiest day of her life.

Yuya brushed off her tears and kissed her in the lips. “Go ahead it is getting late.” He commanded and tilted his head towards her house.

“I love you.” He called back.

She blew a kiss in the air which he pretended to catch and pressed in his heart.

Joie was left, still nauseous but very happy. She had a lot of questions in her mind but that could be taken care of the other day.